Crash Landing into My life

Crash Landing into My Life.

[ Suho's POV ]

Next Morning.

Swatting away at something which bothered my nose, I looked around to see everyone asleep and made my way upstairs to the rooftop. It's been a fun time, but we need to get back home. I looked around for ship parts in order to find the whole ship, but only found useless scraps.

I walked downstairs, but stopped around Eun Mi's door. I opened the door to see her sleep crying.

" E-Eun Mi?" I asked, walking over to her bed. She mumbled a few thing and cried even more. I kneeled down to poke her face, but she stopped me before getting any closer.

" What are you doing?" she asked, holding my finger.

" You were crying so I thought I'd wake you up." I replied, taking my finger back. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

" Cute ..." slipped out of my mouth.

" What?" she asked, flustered.

" You looked cute right now." I admitted.

" Are you hungry? Or do you want bacon?" she asked. I wasn't sure why she was asking me this, so I shrugged.

" Baekhyun and Chanyeol must of sent you here for food. I'll go downstairs." she muttered, slipping out of bed.

[ Your POV]

I entered the kitchen and whipped up something quick.

" Food is ready!" I exclaimed, as everyone, with the exception of Kai, attacked the seats.

" Where is Kai ?" I asked, snooping around.

" He's dead asleep on the floor. We can't seem to wake him up." Baekhyun explained, shoving the last pieced of bacon into his mouth. I sighed and called out for him, but no answer came. I decided to wake him up personally and headed into the living room.

" Yah, Kai you-" I said, before stopping at the sight. His body clumsily laid on the ground with no shirt.

" Aigoo, why do I always find you like this ... " I mumbled, bending down to slap him awake. That quickly was stopped when Kai's hand swigged around me, pulling me down eye to level.

" K-Kai ... " I mumbled, a bit flustered. In the awkward position I was in, I had no clue what to do. I tried pushing away, but that only help into getting pulled closer.

" KAI! " I yelled, for my last resort. He slightly opened his eyes to look down at me and smile.

" The human fell for the alien?" he asked, flipping the position so I would be the one on the bottom.

" The human did ... NOT !" I exclaimed, with a knee kick on the jewels. He moaned in pain, twitching on the floor. I made my way up and looked down at him with a glare, " Now time to eat."

" Wow, aggressive," Chanyeol whispered, looking over at Kai. I made a gesture suggesting that he would be next, and he quickly headed back into the dinning room. After the whole mourning issue, we decided to watch a scary movie.

" Yah, why are you picking this ?" he asked, looking at the case titled '' *.

" I'll show you a human scary film." I said, placing the plate down with hot chocolate. They each headed for one as I placed the movie inside. The movie started and I watched as there expressions change dramatically. They'd pounce at every turn, start screaming at the television, and yell when the music went to suspense. It was fun watching there reaction to the movie .

" Yah, Yah, YAH !!" Chanyeol exclaimed, throwing himself at me. He cling on my shirt and buried his head on my shoulder. As the movie finished, and I clicked the lights on, they all stared down at Chanyeol, flustered.

" It's over doff." I muttered, pulling on his collar. He quickly glared around and then focused on me.

" YAH!" He exclaimed, pushing away from me, and heading behind Suho. I quickly threw him a glare, " Don't look at me like that, I wasn't the one who cling on me." I picked up what was left of the cups and headed inside the kitchen.

" Night." I mumbled, heading upstairs. I plopped on my bed and sighed.

What a rainy day ...

폰 = Korean Horror Film ( Pon ; Phone )

[ End of Chapter Ten. ]