We Are One — Epilogue.

We Are One

 

“Legendary group EXO makes a comeback with a concert in Seoul!”

“Idol group EXO to comeback under EXO Entertainment”

“EXO is back!”

“EXO reunited as 12; performs for the first time together in 15 years”

“EXO to hold a press conference regarding their comeback”

“EXO has returned to Earth from Planet EXO!”

Joonmyun grinned as he looked through news articles; it’s like a dream come true all over again. He got of his chair to take a look at himself in the mirror. He was dressed in a black suit and a silver tie.

Today was the day of the press conference. 

 

 

They all filed in their typical order, standing behind tables draped with golden table cloths. 

Lights began flashing almost immediately.

“We are one! Hello, we are EXO!” All twelve moved in sync. They sat down and Joonmyun began speaking.

 

 

“… we’ll be launching official comeback promotions on the 10th, on MBC’s Music Core.” Baekhyun smiled.

“Please look forward to our activities.” Yi Fan added. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Alright boys,” Jongin clapped his hands. A large group of boys gathered around him, sitting on the floor.

“Your debut day is coming closer, you guys need to work hard, alright.”

“Yes, hyung-nim!”

Lu Han nodded contently. “It’s not going to be easy, kids. You guys are going to face many difficult challenges.” 

“But you guys are going to have to persevere through it all,” Minseok added. 

“Make us proud, boys!” Joonmyun grinned.

 

 

 

 

April 8th, 2031

“A new idol is set to debut today! They’re under the very famous EXO Entertainment; let’s give a warm welcome to 12-member group Royal!”

 

 

“Mraz-sshi, you’re the leader am I correct?”

“Yes.”

“Who does Royal look up to?”

Mraz smiled and lifted the microphone to his lips. “We look up to EXO-seniors. They’ve been through a lot these 19 years, but no matter what, they remained as one. We want to be just like them.”

ohohoho, this was lame wasn't it!