Spiderman?!

Spiderman?! [One Shot]

 

"What?!" Jiyong shouted. Other BB members were startled by my sudden outburst. "Why is there kind of act? It's so corny! And why her? Not Bom or Minzy?!" I continued with a loud voice while still talking to the caller. "Arasso...Arasso...I'll come ASAP! I'm going to airport now. And why I can't?! We're done in practice and rehearsals. No schedule for us later. I don't care!" then I hung up the phone.

"Hyung! Who is that?" Seungri asked me.

"Jjanggoo Manager" I answered then immediately go to my room to get some important things "Top Hyung. Please cover me up and you guys too. I'll go to Seoul and will be back tomorrow before our rehearsal time" I said and now preparing to leave but Top Hyung stopped me. "Hyung! What?! I need to go now!" I know that irritation is visible in my face.

"You requesting for cover up right? At least, you owe us an explanation in what's happening right now" Top hyung said and then smirked. Seungri, Taeyang and Daesung nodded in agreement.

"What?! I need to go now! I'll just explain everything when I get back tomorrow" I am about to leave again but all my co-members form a straight line. Preventing me to escape.

"Aish! Arasso...Arasso! Drive me to airport, I'll explain everything then" I surrendered. I forgot that all of us are hard-headed. And gossip maniac. I chuckled. 

I knew that 2NE1 members will attend the Seoul Red Carpet Premiere of Spiderman except CL because of her other commitment. But then I received a call from Jjanggoo Manager and teasing me that there will be a cosplay of Spiderman and also an act that the cosplayer will carry one of 2NE1 member but 2NE1 itself is unaware of this act. At first, I am just listening to him but when Jjanggoo Manager revealed that Dara is the member who will be carried by the cosplayer, my temperature automatically boiled up. I am jealous of course! Why I would not be? Dara is my girlfriend, but of course, a secret between YG family. YG sangjangnim is the only person who can tell when they can reveal their relationship to public. But I know that this is not yet the right time. Big Bang and 2NE1's careers are on it's peak, all of them cannot afford to lose it. Fans are somehow possesive and sometimes crazy but they love them. 

"Jiyong, it's part of the act. Why you're making it a big deal?" Taeyang asked me 

"And why I shouldn't? She is my girlfriend! Her recent CF with Shinee especially with Minho still affects me until now. And now, a cosplayer will lift her? The lifting position is like to those who just got married right? So NO WAY! It should only be me!" I know that  I am acting like a child. But who cares?! I am inlove for heaven's sake!

"But Hyung, like Taeyang said, it's part of the act. What can you do?" Daesung said. TOP Hyung and Taeyang nodded.

Seungri laughed "Hyung! Don't tell me you will insert yourself in that Spiderman costume?"

I grinned then said "You got it maknae. I'll do the cosplay thing. Jjanggoo Manager already knew this and he will eventually tell it to Minzy and Bom Noona. I'll suprise my Dara."

"You are really crazy Jiyong" Top Hyung said

"Yes I am!" I proudly said. All of them just rolled their eyes. Maybe still can't believe that I'm pulling this kind of stunt.

"Well goodluck to you Hyung. Btw, Dara noona texted me if we already done rehearsing because you're not calling her" Seungri said.

I just smile widely "I'll go ahead guys. Behave arasso? See you tomorrow!" 

 


 

Upon my arrival at Seoul airport, I immediately texted Jjanggoo Manager that I will be at the venue in a while and asked him to ready my costume. I am not a fan of Spiderman but for Dara, I'll do anything even it will make me like a crazy man. I chuckled at that thought. 

At the event, I saw 2NE1 members walking at the red carpet. They are all pretty especially my Dara, but wait, why she is wearing that kind of shirt? I can see her belly! Damn. Dara is really pretty in anything she wears. Well, that's the reason why she have so many fanboys in the first place. I shook my head and calm myself. I still have to do the act. I exhaled deeply and surprised them with Spiderman moves. I almost laugh because of their surprised faces when I came out especially Bom Noona. Now, it's time to lift my Dara, aish! She's so light! And I have a feeling that Bom and Minzy already knew that I was the man behind this costume. They laugh around us, the cameras are everywhere. And when Dara and I made an "eye to eye" contact, I felt my heartbeat stopped for a while. God, I missed her so much. 

 


 

After the event, I received a text message from Jjanggoo Manager that they are waiting at the car park. I still don't pull out the Spiderman costume. When I arrived, I saw Dara's back and heard Jjanggoo Manager said  "Dara, there is a fan service tonight." 

I grinned.

"Huh? At this hour? Where?"  she asked.

He looked at Bom and Minzy who are currently smiling widely at her then looked at her back. She automatically turn around and shout when she saw "spiderman". Yes, me. The one who lifted her at the event. "Omo! You scared me." she said while holding her chest. "Why you're still wearing your costume? Are you shy? Kekeke" she said jokingly. Aish! I really want to hug her now.

"Dara, you talk to him inside our van. Minzy, Jjanggoo Manager and I will just stroll around the area." Bom Noona said. I silently say my thanks to her.

Before she can say anything, they already left. I heard her sigh and looked back to me. She smiled and guided me inside their van. Although, she is smiling, her face is like "why all of them leave me?! then pray that the person inside is a good one" 

When we already inside, I locked the door immediately and hugged her. She was supposed to scream, right? But she was just startled by my sudden action. I felt that she smell me. And because of that, I chuckled. She stopped for a while and shouted "Yah! Who are you?! Are you Jiyong?!" 

I remove the head costume and laugh so loud. She was unable to move for a while and stared at me with irriration. "Missed me?" I asked. 

Her hand punch my shoulder and shouted "You jerk! Why you're not calling me?! Why you are here?! You're supposed to be in Japan right?!  Why are you wearing that---" her rant was cut because I bent my head and kiss her. It's seems that my kiss calm her nerves and after a minutes of kissing, I rested my forehead to her forehead then look at her straight to her eyes. My heart beats like there's no tomorrow.

"Missed me?" I asked again. She just nodded, unable to speak maybe because of my kiss.

I just laugh then said "I missed you too. So much" and hugged her. Tightly.

She hugged me back. "Why are you here?" she asked me, now on a calmly tone.

I chuckled "Of course I missed you. We were in Japan for weeks and other BB members are getting annoyed with me because I keep on saying your name to them."

She break the hug and looked at me then laugh.

"Yah! What's so funny?" I asked, irritated because of her laugh.

"You! Why you're wearing that costume?" she teased me.

I just smirk then said. "I heard from Jjanggoo Manager that someone will do a cosplay of Spiderman and part of the act is to carry one of 2ne1 member. So I volunteered and immediately flew here because I don't want anyone to carry you. It should only be me!"

She raised her one eyebrow "And how sure you are that I am the one who will be carried?"

I grinned like a high-school boy "Of course, I ask Jjanggoo Manager who will be carried. If it's Bom and Minzy, of course. I will not do the cosplay thing. I am not a Spiderman fan in the first place"

She laugh and pinch my both cheeks "Oh my! I love you Jiyong!"

My heart rejoice as if it's like the first time I heard these magic words from her. I smiled and said "I love You too dara" 

Her eyes softened and bound to cry then I panicked."Why? Are you hurt somewhere?" I asked. She shook her head and said. "I am really looking forward to admit our relationship in public so that everyone will see how much we love each other."

I share the same sentiment so I just hug her again and said "I am too...I know, someday. We will be free. So, let's enjoy what we have right now. Arasso?" I gently said.

She nodded and kiss me with my her whole heart. I kissed her back with my whole heart too.

 


 

Haha! It's done! Hope you enjoy it smiley Now I'll concentrate on my 2nd fanfic titled To Reach You, will update soonest wink