Dark Love

Dark Love

As I turned around to visit my dead fiance's grave, I bumped into another man. Oh man, this is gonna be the best day ever...

"Watch where you're going !"

"My bad, I wasn't thinking straight."

When I looked up, my heart skipped a beat. This man looked almost like Kail. The only difference was the green eyes. They looked at me and looked behind me.

"I don't think that your boyfriend likes that your are blushing at me..."

"Oh don't worry we just broke up like a minute ago. You want to go somewhere and talk? I'm craving some coffee, you?"

"Um, sure? Sorry dude. Better luck next time!"

We walked over to the nearest coffe shop. We talked some and got to know each other better. Then he suggested that we go to a bar...

"I'm sorry, I don't drink. Thank you though. Here's my number, so umm...call me sometime okay? I would like to hang out with you more sometime."

"Sure thing Mimiori, today was great, here's my number, you call me sometime too. Night."

"Night, Ren!"

 

At Home

Wow,

I have never felt this way since Kail was stll alive... Ren is nice, thoughtful, and not to mention even good looking. But something is just off, I just can't put my finger on it. Oh well, I'll figure it out sooner or later anyway, hopefully it won't be too late.

I changed into my jammies and went to bed.

 

I woke up the next morning to find myself tied up and in an unknown and dark place. As I slowly came to, I heard voices. I think I might be in the closet...

I tried to untie the ropes on my hands, but I couldn't so I settled for my ankles. Who ever kidnapped me apparently has no idea that I took a crash course on escaping kinapping... With my feet untied, it was sort of easier to do the wrists, it didn't hurt as bad when i turn to get in to a certain position that best suites unravelling of the ropes. Thanks god, they weren't cable ties...

With my hands now free, I set my ears carefully onto the door and tired to picture how many people there was and where they are in the other room.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

wow, this one is the shortest one yet....sorry, i'm stumped on ideas!!!!!!!!!

I NEED SOME SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

 

I'll try to update daily and with plenty of details....hopefully....

 

 

 

DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!!!!!!!! Plz!

 

 

 

Thanks for reading my ramblings!!!!