Dark Love

Dark Love

The Past

"Kail...Slow down! I can't keep up!! KAIL!!!"

"Geez, I heard you! Shut up!"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna carry on my back, duh. Now get on."

*giggle "Okay, thanks."

"Ugh, Dang you're heavy Mimi...OWW! What was that for?"

"You called me fat. Lesson number 274: Never call a woman fat."

"Sure whatever, just don't hit me again okay?"

"You want me to pinky promise or spit and shake on it?"

"Which ever one you can't go back on."

"Okay, let's spit and shake."

"Gladly, just wait for me to put down at your house, okay?"

"Okay." I leaned forward and set my head against Kail's shoulder blades. His back was surprisingly broad and strong. I closed my heavy eyelids and was falling asleep.

"Hey, Mimi? What are you doing?"

"I'm sleeping, it's so comfortable on your back. I never knew you were this strong. Plus your back is warm. Hmm? What's wrong Kail? Your ears are red."

"Don't look, go back back to sleep."

"Okay, wake me up when you get to my house."

"Sure, sure. Just sleep."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

5 Years Ago

"I'm sorry, Mimi...I..."

"Don't you dare use that nickname when you're turning me down, Anthony! Only one person can use that name and he's gone. That doesn't mean that you can use it now."

"See this is why we can't go forward! You just can't stop thinking about that guy! I'm not his replacement!"

"Oh come on! We've together for only 2 months, and on the one day that you wanted to go to a live concert for your favorite band, I didn't show up because that day was the day he died! Grow up! What are you? 8? *Sigh* Seriously, i can't take this anymore either. You're right, we're over. Good bye, Anthony."

I turned away form him and started to walk off to meet my died fiance. Only to bump into a another man. Great, this is going to be the best day of this month...What about the best day of my life? That was the day that Kail proposed to me. What was the worst day of my life? The day that Kail was killed. Only 10 minutes after he proposed to me, a drunk driver had ran the curb and I was in the way. Kail pushed me away only to get the way of the truck. Yes, I have never forgiven myself for asking to eat at that place ever. Why couldn't it be a restaurant or at least during the football game? No, I was tired and only had enough energy to want to see the place that we had first fallen for each other, the park.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it  was so short!!!! T-T

I had to do some quick thinking. Plus I was working here and there. I hope you like it so far! Even if there wasn't so much to begin with. I'm just winging it. I'm trying to think up problems and solutions as I type so.....yeah! Message me for ideas!!! Thanks!!!

 

P.S.

This is my first story so please, please, please...CRITICISE ME!!!!!  (<<< Did I spell that right?....)

 

 

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND PUTTING UP WITH MY RAMBLING!!!!!