Lay's Birthday Special

Lay oneshots

All graphics that I used are not mine full credits to the owner.

 
Today is Lay's birthday and EXO have something in store him, since his finally  21 - Turning 21 is really important for a guy. 
 
He woke up feeling energized and excited, today is his birthday. The bright sun and not-so-cold breeze greeted him. He hesitantly got up, feeling lazy and just want to have a long lie in since its his special day but they have schedules.
 
"Good morning" Kris greeted while smiling, his so chirpy this morning and his the first one up, he never is .
 
"Good morning" he greeted back while grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. 
 
"Happy Birthday, Yixing" Kris spoke again. 
 
"Xiexie, Duizhang." He replied while a bright smile still present on his face.
 
"Yixing-ge!" A loud voice shouted from the living room.
 
"In the kitchen Tao" he replied softly. Loud rush steps echoed in the quite dorm.
 
"Zitao you don't have to run you might wake the others up." Kris reprimanded. 
 
"Sorry..." He said while pouting and feeling guilty. 
 
"Anyway... Happy Birthday Yixing-ge~" he said cutely while handing Lay a wrap present.
 
A wider smile?  appeared on Yixing's face. 
 
"Thank you Tao, but you didn't have to." He while hesitantly taking the present.
 
"Its okay, I had great deal on that Gucci anyway." He said. Lay chuckled and Kris slightly shook his head. 
 
"Why are you guys so loud, its like..." Luhan went to the kitchen with his bed hair and husky voice while squinting his eyes to check the time. "6 in the morning" he continued with a yawn. 
 
"You should be up anyway." Kris replied. 
 
"Yeah...Yeah...Yeah" 
 
Few minute later Xuimin and Chen went in the kitchen. 
 
"Good morning... Happy Birthday Yixing hyung" Chen greeted.
 
"Morning..." A unison of replies was heard. 
 
"Thanks Jongdae" 
 
"what's for breakfast" Xuimin asked 
 
"Toast with jam" Lay replied. 
 
"Shouldn't we have a special breakfast since it your birthday." Xuimin added. 
 
"It would be nice but since I'm cooking and I'm too lazy to make anything special so there you go, toast and jam" he said. 
 
Xuimin stick his tongue out him... That was very mature and his the oldest member? 
 
"Be nice hyung its my birthday..." 
 
"Okay then, Happy Birthday Yi Xing." He replied cutely.
 
"Thank you, hyung" he replied gratefully.
 
"It's Yi Xing Birthday?!" Luhan ask, surprised. 
 
Everybody stared at him like his grown another head. 
 
"You just realized now? Two people after you came and already greeted Yi Xing. Are you okay? Did you knock your head over a wall or something?" Kris asked. 
 
"Cut me some slack its like 6 in the morning, I'm sleeping with my eyes open." Luhan retorted 
 
"Are you sure hyung? or  Did you catch Yi Xing hyung's infectious forgetfulness?" Chen added
 
"Yeah I'm okay and no I didn't catch Yi Xing's forgetfulness." 
 
"Hey stop making fun of me, its my birthday." Lay added while pouting. 
 
"Sorry hyung" Chen apologized. 
 
"Its cool" he said while patting the younger one on the back. 
 
"Anyway... Happy Birthday, Lay" Luhan said while jumping and giving Lay a hug. 
 
"Thanks" he said while returning the hug. 
 
While they are happily consuming their breakfast the front door opened revealing their manager carrying bunch of paper bags. 
 
"Guys?! Where are you?" Their manager shouted from the living room.
 
"Kitchen hyung" Duizhang shouted.
 
"Come out here for a second, we need to talk about your schedules" he replied.
 
They slowly got up and headed to the leaving room. 
 
"What are those hyung?" Tao questioned. 
 
"Oh, Lay these are presents from your fans." He said while handing the presents to Lay. 
 
"Waaahh, seriously?" He ask not believing the amount of stuff he got. 
 
"Neh..."
 
"Waah they are really nice." He said
 
"You don't say..." Luhan replied sarcastically. 
 
"Can everybody stop making fun and being sarcastic to me, its my birthday." He stated.
 
"Arasso, mianhe Yi Xing-ah" Luhan said cutely while draping his arms around Lay's shoulders. 
 
"Luhan ge, stop flirting with Lay ge or else I'm gonna tell Sehunie..." Tao said playfully. 
 
"Aish this brat." He remove his arms around Lay and headlock Tao.
 
"Don't even dare say anything to Sehunie" he said while scratching Tao's head with his knuckles.
 
"Arasso?"
 
"Arasso...Arasso" Luhan let go of Tao and now its Tao's turn to headlock him.
 
"Yah! Let go! I'm older than you..." Tao didn't listen and just mehrong(ed) him.... Everybody laughed including their manager.
 
"You two quit it. Its time to get serious." Their manager said.
 
They discuss their schedules for the day, after that they headed off to their respective rooms to prepare.
 
"Kris can I talk to you alone please." Their manager requested. 
 
"Neh" 
 
"So how is it going?"
 
"As planned." 
 
"Good" 
 
---------------- 
Lay's POV
 
I'm  sitting on my bed waiting for the shower to be free while scanning through my messages that I got from EXO-K and my family.
 
Happy Birthday, Yi Xing!! Enjoy!! Don't mind the age... LOL
Joonmyun 
 
Happy Birthday Lay hyung!! Treat us to dinner when you come back. Kekeke~ :D 
Chanyeol 
 
Happy Birthday Lay hyung~ I'll treat you to dinner when you come back :) :) ps don't listen to Chanyeol
Beakhyun 
 
Happy Birthday Yi Xing hyung! Have a nice day!! I'll cook you something when you come back. 
Kyungsoo
 
Happy Birthday Lay hyung!! Lets continue to work hard... Lets dance together again. :) :) <3 <3 
Jong in
 
Happy Birthday Lay hyung :) :D say hi to Luhan hyung... 
Ps don't get to close, I'm watching you ...kekeke~ joke :P 
Cute maknae Sehun
 
Happy Birthday Son. You make us so proud, enjoy yourself on this special day... Don't over work yourself. Please Take care. Never skip a meal, I'll make your favorite when you come home. Always remember we are always by your side. We miss you... We love you son. 
Love, Mom and Dad 
 
All those messages made me so happy, the message from my parents made me teary.I miss them so much. Even though all the messages are heart warming, I'm still not complete I'm still waiting for that one message or phone call from my special someone. Did she forgot?? 
 
I lie on my bed with my eyes close when my phone vibrated, I answered it not even bothering to look at the caller's id.
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Hi..." A sweet voice answered on the other line.
 

"Happy Birthday, Yi Xing" _____ continued. (Insert your name... I didnt know what name to use OTL)

 
"Thank you... I thought you forgot." I said while pouting. 
 
"How can I forget my boyfriend's birthday..." _____ said.
 
"I don't know..." I said still pouting. I heard a giggle on the other line. 
 
"Why are you giggling" I ask. 
 
"I can imagine you pouting, your so cute and silly" _____ said and chuckled. I smiled at her statement. 
 
"I love you" I stated.
 
"I love you too," you replied "by the way about your present, I'll give you it when we see each other." 
 
"No need for a present, I just wish for you to be here." 
 
"Your wish my command" she said.
 
"What?" I ask confused on what she meant. 
 
I heard the door bell rang and Duizhang shouting for me to open the door. I ran and opened the door and saw _____ standing there. I was so surprised, I didn't know what to do. 
 
"Happy Birthday, babe" I pulled her in and giving her a breath taking hug, literally. 
 
"Y-Yi Xin-g can-nt bre-ath" you uttered. 
 
"Oh, sorry. I'm just so happy to see you." 
 
"Me too..." 
 
"How...how did you get here?" 
 
"The rest of EXO and Manager-shi paid for my plane ticket." 
 
"Really?" 
 
"Your welcome Yi Xing!" I heard Kris hyung shouting from the kitchen
 
"By the way,  you guys can have the dorm to yourselves and your free for the day" manager hyung added.
 
"Thanks guys, I owe you one." I shouted back. 
 
"We'll be living soon, we'll lock the door after us, ENJOY!!" Luhan added. 
 
"Yeah, thanks again." 
 
We head up to my room and waited for them to go. 
 
"What do you wan to eat" she asked. 
 
"I'll eat anything you make" I replied while ______ giggled. 
 
"You can be so cheesy" 
 
"You love it when I do that" I retorted.
 
"Maybe" ____ replied with a smile and light shrug. 
 
We heard the door close and headed downstairs. 
 
--------------------
 
Your POV 
 
While I was cooking Lay gave me a back hug, he nuzzled on the crook of my neck which sends shivers down my spine. 
 
"Can I have the 'dessert' first" he ask. I can feel hotness creeping up my face. 
 
I turned around and face him. He wrap his arms around my waist.
 
"If you want to" I told him.  He smirk. 
 
"I want too" he replied. I turned the stove off and he pulled me up stairs.
 
He closed the door behind. He pulled me closer and leaned down until our lips met. The kiss is sweet, tender  and romantic. He cup my face while I wrap my arms around his waste. He slowly slip his tongue in making the kiss hotter, he carefully explored my mouth while leading me to the bed. He slowly and carefully lay me down... 
 
We both pulled away to catch our breaths, he leaned in to my ear and whispered. 
 
"I'm ready to unwrap my present now" 
 
After he said that he started kissing me again...
 
--------------
 
Lay's POV 
 
This is my most memorable birthday ever... The one I love is wrap around my arms sleeping soundly. 
 
I kiss the top of her head and slowly got up from the bed and head downstairs to grab some water.
 
I saw Duizhang sitting in the living room. 
 
"Thanks again, Duizhang." I said while smiling. 
 
"Judging by the wide smile, it seems like you've enjoyed our present." I nodded in response still smiling widely. 
 
"Your welcome kid. It was a group effort." He said while patting me at the back. 
 
---------------
 
A/N
 
 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHANG YI XING!!! OUR LOVELY UNICORN!!

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it.

 
Comments and Criticisms are appreciated.
 
-Allyssa ^_^