Who is That Guy??????

You Are the One

Yoona’s POV

From that moment that Ddong left me, I cannot complete the midnight mass. There are always bad or something that will happen so that I cannot attend mass. After 3 years that Ddong left, my father died because of an accident and my mother blame me. My mother started to changed. She never stopped in managing their business and also in having a boyfriend, but she always get hurt because of a guy that only wants her for her money. We always argue with each other because I always say to her that her boyfriend only wants her money, so this morning we argue again, I shouted back so she lessens my allowance. I only have 8000 won. I just did that because I also get hurt when I see her hurt, even though she ignores me.

End of POV

“Earth to Yoona, earth to Yoona” Taecyeon said while waving his hand in front of Yoona.

“Yes?” said Yoona.

“You are spacing out. The mass is already finished” said Jessica.

“Oh is that so? Hahaha….Sorry” Yoona apologized.

“Yoona, make a wish now!!!!” Yuri exclaimed.

“Huh?” Yoona asked.

“Make a wish I said” Yuri said.

“But why?” Yoona asked again.

“You have so many questions Im Yoona. They said that if you complete the midnight mass, your wish will come true” Tiffany said.

“Ahhh. Ok, I will make a wish” Yoona said and bowed. They have their own prayers. Yoona’s prayer are “I wish that my thoughtful umma not the evil one and I wish that I can meet Ddong oppa”.

“Can we go now?” Jessica asked.

“Yes” answered Yuri.

“Let’s go now” said Tiffany.

They went out on the church.

“Uhmm, I should go home now. I want to make a cake for my umma” Yoona said to them.

“You know Yoona, I’m so amazed with your kindness. You still care for your mother even she always ignores you” Tiffany said.

“Of course, she stills my umma. And another is, she works hard for me to attend school. if she’s not here, who will support my needs in my everyday life?” explained Yoona.

“Ok, ok. That’s enough. Let’s give Yoona time to surprise her mother” said Taecyeon.

“Thank you so much” and Yoona parted away to them. She saw Mr. Park, her driver and she approached him.

“Mr. Park!!” Yoona shouted.

“Oh, miss Yoona?”

“You are already here. You are fetching me? Oh, thank god. Let’s go” said Yoona.

“Uhmmm….,miss Yoona,,,,uhmmm…”

“Let’s go Mr. Park! I will make a cake for umma this Christmas night. Let’s go!!!”

“Miss, your mom left. And she wants to say to you that you will not use a car or van until she’s not here” Mr. Park explain to Yoona.

Yoona’s face changed, from smiling to frown.

“Wha-what? she l-leave me when it i-is Christmas?” Yoona asked stuttering.

“Yes miss. This is what she left, a bike. I’m so sorry miss Yoona” Mr. Park said with a sad face.

“It’s ok, don’t worry. Thank you so much for this” said Yoona while trying to control her tears.

Yoona get the bike and ride on it. She started to pedal the bike on the side of the highway. She looked up and not looking on the road. Little did she know that there is a parked car on the side of the road and she bumped into it.

She fell on the bike and she makes a large scratch on the car.

??? POV

I am looking at the girl with a golden hair. She is so beautiful but it seems so quiet. I’m just looking at her while entering my car but I heard a crash and I looked at it and saw a girl fell on the ground with her bike. I went there and saw a big scratch in my car.

“YOU!!! Are you blind? You’re not looking on your way!!! Look what have you done!!” I said to the girl while pointing on the damage. She is beautiful but for me, the girl with a golden hair is more beautiful. After I shouted at her she stand up and pick up her bike.

“I’m so sorry” she said with an apologetic face.

“I don’t need your sorry. What I want is to fix this damage” I said to her with rudeness.

“So what do you want me to do?” she asked to me.

“I want you to pay me” I say to her.

“How much?” she asked again.

“40, 000 won” I said firmly.

“Huh?!?”

“40,000 won”

“But I don’t have that much of money now and that money is five times of my allowance” she said to me. I looked at her and she looks familiar.

 

 

 

                                                  ……..to be continued………

                                    sorry for the late update......just a short chapter

 

                                So who is that person…..a guy person…….hehehe….