Behind Those Imperfections

You Are the One

 Yuri’s POV

“I am curious about Donghae, they seems like close to each other. How does Yoona met him? The vacation is only 2 weeks.” I said to them while we are waiting in the cafeteria  for the Jessica, Taec, Donghae and Yoona.

“I think they are not that close because I saw Yoona’s expression when Donghae enter our room. I think they just known each other” Siwon said.

“But when the teacher went out they started chatting to each other. Yoona looks angry that time but in a second she seems surprise while they are talking. Then Yoona will laugh at him and Donghae just rolled his eyes and then smirk” Tiffany added.

“Looks like Yoona found is love already!!!” Minho said to them with a big smile.

“Who is inlove?” Jessica interrupts them that make the four startled.

“YAH!! You scared us!!” Tiffany said.

“Yoona is inlove?” she asked and then sits beside tiffany

               

                __Fany_Sica_____

Siwon    I                                  I

               I                                   I Minho

               I_______________I

                                           Yuri

 

“Maybe, we don’t know” Yuri said.

“You don’t know but you’re saying a while ago that she is inlove.” Jessica said.

“You know what Sica, find it by yourself. They will come here later” Yuri said.

“Speaking of” Siwon said as he pointed his lips on the door of the cafeteria.

“Hi guys!!” Yoona greeted them. Jessica looks at Yoona and then she saw Donghae and glare to him. Yoona who sees that, then greeted Jessica.

“Hi Sica unnie” she said with a sweet voice and then sit. She sit opposite to Fany and Dongahe is between Yoona and Yuri, opposite to Jessica.

               _Fany_Sica_____

Siwon    I                                 I

                I                                 I Minho

                I______________I

                  Yoon   Hae  Yuri

“Hi Yoona” they all said.

“Hi Dongahe-ssi” they all said except for Jessica.

“Guys I want you to meet Donghae. Actually I know you all saw him this morning” she said.

“All of us? You mean Sica also saw him?” Yuri asked.

“Ah yeah. In a bad way though” Yoona said in a 

“Tsss” Jessica hissed.

“Is it true Sica?” Tiffany asked.

End of POV

Donghae’s POV

“Tsss” she hissed. Even tough she did that she still beautiful.

“Is it true Sica?” asked by the girl with a beautiful eyes.

“Yes. And I hate him for that,  I don’t like him so if you excused me, I want to go now” she said while rolling her eyes on me. Oh no! NO !NO! Don’t go.  I look at Yoona ad she’s not doing anything that’s why I pinch her arm. She glares at me and then smirk.

“Unnie wait!!” she said and then stands up.

“That’s why I bring him here because I know you are here.  And he also wants to apologize to you” she said with full of emotions. This girl, she’s good in acting. She’s doing that while coming closer to Jessica and brings her back to the table. The effect of Yoona to her friends is amazing. No doubt, she is the maknae of their group.

“Isn’t Donghae?” she said and then looked at me.

“I…I-Yess! I want to apologize of what happened this morning” I said while looking directly to Jessica’s eyes. Her eyes are so cold.

“Apology not accepted. You’re a big jerk for talking back to an ajushi” she said with a cold voice.

“I’m so sorry about that.” I said to her.

“You should not say sorry to me. You should say sorry to my driver” she said again

“Yes unnie, he will do that. Maybe later afternoon or tomorrow” Yoona said. I look at him and she just smile at me. Her smile is beautiful….Err..what did I just say? Nothing. I didn’t say anything.

“Yes I will do that” I said.

“So, settle then?” TifFany asked.

“Ok, ok” Jessica said. Then we all sit and started to eat because the four already buy foods for us,…I mean for them. I don’t belong here. I will just by my own. Then I stand up.

“Hey, where are you going?” Minho asked me.

“I will just buy a food”

“No, we already bought a food for you because we knew that you well sit with us” Siwon said. They are all kind. But this girl in my left doesn’t know how to treat me well.

“How did you meet this guy?” Jessica asked.

CRAPP!!!! I look at Yoona and give her give-them-a-nice-excuse look. She is eating and then looks at Jessica. is full of foods. Oh my, this girl….She reminds me of someone.

End of POV

Yoona’s POV

“How did you meet this guy?” Sica unnie asked. Donghae look at me with give-them-a-nice-excuse look. HAhahaha..This guy.

“Hmm, you all knew Eunhyuk oppa isn’t?” I asked them and they just nod their heads.

“Yes, your cousin” Yuri unnie said.

“I went to a restaurant after Christmas and I saw Eunhyuk oppa together with Donghae.”

“Then?” Tiffany unnie asked.

“Eunhyuk oppa said that his friend, Donghae is going to this University and then he asked me to accompany him” I said.

“You agree that fast?” Sica unnie asked me with wide eyes.

“At first no. absolutely NO!” I said and then look at Donghae who are smiling widely. I just smirk.

“But why? And why do you agree?” Minho oppa asked.

“At first I don’t want to because he’s so rude to me and to the waiter that serving us, he shouted at him. He is so so bad, jerk, rude, disrespectful, and hot tempered, for short, a devil” I said to them with an exaggerating look. I look at Donghae whose eyes are so mad and angry and then look at Sica unnie, she is glaring at Donghae again. I just chuckle at their reactions. I’m such a god actress.

“But behind those imperfections, you will see a kind hearted guy. He is so caring, understanding and protective person. In just a small time of being together, I realized that he’s not that bad.” I don’t know why I said that, maybe to put a good impression for Donghae. But when I’m saying those things, I am referring to my bestfriend, my first crush and my first love. And with that I smiled in front of them and look at Donghae with my sweet smile. My real smile. I saw him, he also smile at me.

Thump  thump  thump

What was that? Aishhh!!! I looked away.

“So unnie, forgive him. He’s just like that. but if you already know him, you will know” I said with a pleading eyes.

“Ok…I forgive him. I forgive you Donghae, but don’t do that again”

“Aye aye captain” Donghae said and then salute Sica unnie. Then we all laugh.