Chapter 5

Secret

 

Chapter 5

Junsu didn’t move, he really tried his best, but he kept trembling. He never saw anything like this, he never want or never thought of seeing himself inside a room that full with wire, gun powder, and beeping machine.

Junsu was still on the floor like he lost his balance few minutes ago. He tried to get his phone from his pocket and it’s dead, ran out of battery. Junsu tried to call with the old phone he found out today, yet, it’s as good as broken. He’s stuck in the middle of huge bomb, that’s for sure, without anyone to contact or help him.

He took deep breath as he tried to get up. Junsu looked back to the door that’s closed. There’s a transmitter at the door, which meant if he opened the door once again, the bomb would explode and he would be in heaven for sure. Junsu knew the door could only open from inside.

“What should I do now?” Junsu mumbled to himself as he decided to examine the machine in the room. The bathroom was full of gun powder and it’d make the fire bigger if the bomb exploded. As for the small living room, it’s full of wire. Junsu tried to take a peck and he found out a big machine that kept beeping on the bedroom.

Junsu once tamed a bomb, but that’s just a small bomb that if exploded would only eat his arm or leg. But this one, it would eat the whole hotel for sure. He looked around if there’s a telephone and he found it!

 Yet, the line was dead.

Junsu decided to move closer to the beeping machine as passed the wires hardly, but he managed to do so. He looked at the number; 47 minutes 38 seconds left before the explosion. That’s the remained time before Junsu would lose his life if he didn’t manage to stop the bomb.

Junsu tried to find anything sharp to cut the wires. He went back passing the wires as he got into the bathroom. He opened the drawers, looking for scissor and he found it. But luck wasn’t on Junsu’s side, it’s metal scissor, which meant he would get a shock from the electricity if he used it bare hand.

Opening his blue navy tie and his jacket, Junsu bounded all of it on both of his palm. He walked again to the living room.

“Hyungie, I’m sorry, but it seems your tuxedos won’t make it…” Junsu smiled bitterly as he cut the first wire. A small fire sparked as it made Yoochun’s tuxedos smoke. Junsu did the same to the other wires. He needed to do it fast; he bet more than a hundred wires were there.

---

“725…725…” Yoochun kept mumbling the number as he looked around for the room. Finally! The room at the edge of the building was room 725. Yoochun tried to open the door, but it’s locked.

“Junsu! Are you inside?!” Yoochun shouted. Meanwhile, the man inside was more than happy to hear his hyungie’s voice.

“Chun hyung! Hyung!” Junsu answered as he went back to the door.

“Junsu! Open the door!” Yoochun ordered from outside.

“Hyungie…I can’t…”

“Why?”

“If I open the door the bomb will exploded…” Junsu said as he sobbed weakly. He’s scared, but he tried his best not to cry, not until Yoochun was this near,” Hyungie…I’m scared…There’re lots of wires here…”

Yoochun couldn’t bear to hear Junsu sobbed from inside, he swore he would do anything to change his position with Junsu.

“It’s OK, Junsu ah…I will find a way to get inside OK?” Yoochun spoke.

“No hyung! Don’t! I checked already…There’re transmitters at any place that connected this room to the outside…the windows…the ventilation too…” Junsu continue to sob weakly.

“Junsu ah…” Yoochun was mad when he knew Junsu left him at the theme park and broke their promise to not go anywhere without Yoochun. But now, he couldn’t be mad, he’s dead worried.

“It’s OK…Shhh…” Yoochun tried to calm the crying Junsu. After a few seconds, Junsu stopped crying.

“Hyungie…I will try to cut more wires OK? It might stop the bomb,” Junsu finally spoke.

“No, Junsu, please just stay at where you are! The bomb might explode if you cut wrong wire!” Yoochun didn’t want Junsu to do anything reckless. Yet, Junsu didn’t listen to Yoochun. He walked away from the door as he went back to the wires he had cut.

He looked around, and found out just few wires left. Junsu cut most of it until two wires left. Junsu took his breath; he finally realized all the wires he cut before wasn’t the real wire that connected to the bomb, because none of them connected to the big machine.

Blue colored and black colored wires, which one should he cut?

Junsu took a quick glance at the number, just less 10 minutes left. Junsu went back to the door, where Yoochun desperately called for him again and again.

“JUNSU! Answer me! Seriously! Stop cutting the wire!!!” Yoochun could feel his heart almost popped out from his chest. He was so afraid to lose Junsu till tears made its way to his cheek.

“Hyungie…” Junsu called weakly from inside,” We got less than 10 minutes…”

“Junsu ah…Did you cut the wire?” Yoochun finally felt a bit relaxed because Junsu answered him.

“Yes, just two left...” Junsu spoke.

“Damn it…” Yoochun cursed,” I called Jung, but…he won’t make it here in 10 minutes…”

“Hyungie…the tuxedos you gave me was burnt…” Junsu spoke another topic, tried to make both of them relaxed for a second.

“Really?”

“And the tie was also…burnt…”

“That’s my favorite tie, but it doesn’t matter anymore…” Yoochun spoke.

“Hyungie loves blue?” Junsu asked.

“Yeah…” Yoochun simply said as he closed his eyes, thinking anything he could do now. He got…

Nothing.

“Then…I won’t cut the blue wire…” Junsu finally spoke.

“Junsu…” Yoochun called from outside.

“Hyungie…I’ll cut the black wire in few minutes before the time of explosion…Meanwhile, hyungie please do something for me…” Junsu said.

“What?”

“Get out from the building as fast and as far as hyungie can…” Junsu spoke.

“Wh---Hell no!” Yoochun didn’t agree with Junsu’s idea,” I won’t leave you, Junsu ah!”

“Hyungie, it’s better for one of us die than the two of us…” Junsu spoke logically, even though he already tearing up inside the room. He was so scared. He wanted to run, but he knew he couldn’t. At least, Yoochun must get out of here.

“NO! I won’t leave you and that’s my final!” Yoochun hissed as he finally realized that Junsu was sobbing quietly inside. He knew Junsu was scared, yet, he couldn’t do anything.

The shouting voice of these two young men caught a security’s ear. The man in uniform headed to the room as he spoke,” What’s wrong, Sir?”

“No…nothing, it’s just…” Yoochun stopped to take his national security ID in his pocket, but he found nothing. ! Yoochun cursed, his ID and wallet were nowhere to be found. They must be left at the car because he’s in hurry.

And now, looking at the security’s curious face, Yoochun knew he looked like a thief that would open the door in front of him silently and took whatever inside. Crap, Yoochun was sweating up.

“Help me! He’s trying to get into my room forcefully!” Junsu’s voice echoed from inside as Yoochun being dragged away by the security who already called his friend.

“Let me go!” Yoochun struggled as he kicked one of the securities, made him landed on the floor, but another one showed up. Yoochun used his fist to knock him down.

“Yaaaaa! Junsu, stop playing stupid!” Yoochun hissed from outside as few securities showed up in the hall. He needed to do something, but Junsu kept shouting for help from inside, he needed to make the securities dragged Yoochun away from the room.

Yoochun managed to knock out one other security, but he’s one man fighting that bunch of trained security after all. He felt hard knock on his neck as his vision blurred.

“Let…me go…damn it….Junsu…” Yoochun mumbled before he passed out and the security dragged him away.

The man inside the room knew he’s totally alone now. Yoochun should be safe at least, he thought. Junsu wiped his tears, yet, it kept falling. He trembled much as he crept on the floor, heading near the machine.

8 minutes 6 seconds were left.

Junsu grasped the scissor tightly on his palm. He waited and waited till the time showed less than one minute.

“Hyungie…should be out of the building now, right?” Junsu asked to himself. He walked slowly to the remained wire.

Junsu wondered what if he didn’t make it. Lots of people would die all the people in the hotel. No, he didn’t want that. He didn’t. He prayed he got the wire right. And so Junsu cut the black wire, leaving the blue wire alone.

The time stopped.

Junsu sighed relief, but then a small box behind the machine caught his attention.

---

“Damn it! That stupid dolphin!” Yoochun cursed as he got out from lift. He gained his conscious few seconds ago and took his ID in the car, he told the security and they managed to evacuate most of the people inside the building.

Yoochun ran as he turned at the corner, heading to Junsu’s room. That’s when huge pressure hit his body to the wall and Yoochun couldn’t see anything beside smoke, burnt wallpaper, and fire from inside the room where he should head to.

 “JUNSU!!!!!!!!!” Yoochun shouted his lungs.