CHAPTER 08.

OUR LOVE STORY.
" Oh? Hey guys ! " The YG family called out
" Oh? Hello! " All of us greeted them
 
I watched as GD hyung & Minhye immediately found each other. The both of them were chatting with each other together with Bom noona.
 
" Since you guys are here, let's eat together " TOP hyung suggested
" Ahh alright " Jonghoon smiled and all of us found places to seat down
" We've not ordered anything yet, in fact we just arrrived... so just order whatever you guys want k? " SeungRi hyung said
 
All of us nodded and we looked through the menues. My eyes darted towards seunghyun, he wasn't looking at the menu instead he was ... stealing glances from Nara. Ahhh, so he likes nara? I should have guessed it since they came and eavesdropped on the both of us. Normally, he'll be hanging around minhwan or jonghoon.
 
Few minutes later, we placed our order and soon enough, the food came. Laughters, chattings and more gigglings were heard from our room. I can't help but to feel sore seeing GD and minhye getting so long.
 
" Are you okay ? " Jonghoon whispered
" Huh? Yeah i am .. wae? " I lied, putting on a smile
" Because you've been looking at seunghyun ... " He said as a matter of fact
" Aish pabo! I'm fine " I shook my head
 
 
After dinner, we went to the carpark with the other two groups.
 
Nara
 
Ever since we saw Big bang members, GD and minhye immediately clicked. The both of them kept chatting non stop sometimes including bom unnie in the conversation. Well, since bom unnie is minhye's favourite unnie. She keeps telling me how much she adores her and such before today.
 
Although i prefer dara unnie more, i can't help but agree that bom unnie is stunning. They invited us to sit with them and jonghoon agreed, i found my place inbetween of TOP and seungRi oppa.
 
I wanted to sit beside seunghyun but i guess he doesn't want to. He looks happy sitting beside minji and chaeRin unnie. Laughters, gigglings and chattings filled the whole room.
 
I felt sore, extremely sore when seunghyun and minji were fooling around. Sigh, get a hold of yourself nara! Soon after dinner, we left the place. TOP oppa was walking all the way with me.
 
" How's the food? " He scratched the back of his head cutely
" Haha it's good... " I smiled
 
Before we parted, TOP stopped in his tracks. Curious, i turned back and found him ... blushing?
 
" Haha oppa, you okay? " I asked, laughing at his reaction
" Er yeah.. you'll come right? " He asked
" The party? I will, that is ... if they are going " I replied
 
He nodded and i got in the vehicle, i was the last one to get in. Minhye switched her place to sitting infront with her brother, since all of them are seated comfortably, i shyly sat beside seunghyun.
 
" Nara, let's switch places " Seunghyun suggested
 
I wanted to asked him why but just shifted anyways.
 
" I know you like to sit inside and besides, it's not very nice for the girl to sit outside " He laughed while i blushed
 
I turned away my face so that he doesnt know how red my face had turned because of his one comment. The ride home was pretty quiet, since most of them had fallen asleep. I turned towards seunghyun, he was lying down with his arms folded across. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.
 
Few minutes later, i woke up after hearing some gigglings and mutterings.
 
" ..... , she's awake. " I heard someone
 
I opened up my eyes and saw many pairs of eyes staring at me and thats when i realised that seunghyun 's head was lying on my shoulders while i had mine lying on top of his head. Out of nervousness, i moved away making seunghyun fall and hit his head.
 
" Ouch ... " He groaned
" Oh sorry .. " I muttered
 
They laughed and i saw minhye holding a polaroid. She saw that and she playfully waved it, i charged towards her and she hopped off the vehicle, laughing while running. The others got off and stopped us, since we're panting so hard like we just ran 2.4 km. She can't stop laughing while i sighed with embarrasment.
 
Seunghyun doesn't seem to grasp the situation since he was all calm and cool about it.
 
Few hours later -
 
Minhye and i couldn't sleep, we're too energetic for don't know what reasons. After making sure that the rest were fast asleep, we crept out of the room to the living room to grab a drink and maybe watch tv till we naturally fall asleep. Minhye went to take two cups of hot chocolate while i sat on the couch waiting for her to arrive.
 
" Seriously woman, you can't deny your feelings for him .. it's so obvious & he definitely likes you " She started when she sat on the couch, handing me the cup of hot chocolate
 
" What are you talking about? " I played dumb
 
She gave me the are-you-serious-about-playing-dumb face and rolled her eyes. She crept back to the room and took out the polaroid film and showed me.
 
" Yah! " I whacked her arm
 
I examined the photo carefully and saw the both of us lying down in the vehicle. My lips were widely spread, forming a smile.
 
" He was smiling too .. " She pointed out to seunghyun's lips
 
I put down the photo and sigh.
 
" What can i do even if i like him? We've just met and i'm sure he doesn't like me ... " I sigh further
 
Before she could continue, seunghyun came out making my heart thump in process. , did he hear anything? I tried recalling on whether did we mention any names or not but thankfully, we didn't except for '' him ''.
 
" What are you girls doing here? " Seunghyun spoke
" We couldn't sleep ... " Minhye whined
" Neither can i " He replied before sitting beside me
 
The three of us sat down there and chatted for hours, till we fell asleep naturally.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hello,
 
thanks for reading.
Hope you guys are still interested in this story :)
 
- author.