Final

The joy of reuniting

My sister wedding was close and I was over the edge of becoming insane. It was her that getting that getting married but I'm the one who handle everything. Today, we were supposed to find the location and book it.

But my sister had no idea where to held her wedding. I slowly thought about it and maybe 'our' place would be good. 

It was 'our' place..

everytime something important happen,we would always celebrate there..

My sister wedding.. it's important enough right..?

You : "Kel,use 'our' place.."

Kelly : "WHAT..?!!"

You : "You heard me, use 'our' place.."

Kelly : "NO! NO! NO! It's hard enough for you to go through this 4 years without him and now you wanted to be there.. I don't want too.."

You : "Ples Kelly, it would be perfect.. I'll planned the wedding decoration.. I know how I wanted it to be for you.."

Kelly : "How..?"

You : "Just like we planned.."

Kelly : "Just like how you and him planned..?"

You : "Neh, in that way I can have the wedding I have wanted eventrough I can't have the man I wanted to married.."

My voice crack at the end of the sentence.. Just thinking about him made me choke up..

Kelly immediately stood up and hug me..

She was an amazing sister, she would always try to cheer me up when Taec left..

Kelly : "Irene~ you okey..?"

You : "I'll be fine.."

Kelly : "I'm talking about now. Are you okey..?"

I shake my head back and forth.. My sister just hold me while I tried to fight the tears from falling down.

Kelly : "You'll be fine, time will heals.."

You : "Okey, no more sad moments, it's time to planned my little sister wedding.."

I tried to be more happy for my sister, it's no time for me to cry over something that happen 4 years ago..

Taec is doing fine, I'm doing okey.. and it's the best for the both of us..

The location was picked by me, the food was Kelly's fiancee Junhyung job, since he loved food..

I was in charge of cake, since I was a baker, I decided that I'll bake the cake on my own..

My sister and mom took care of the guess list and invitation..

My dad and cousin was hepling me to decorate the place..

'Our place' was in the Rose Garden, it was his favourite park..

Finally, it's time to walk down the aisle.. I walked my sister to the altar and my dad was already waiting for her.

They walked down the aisle together while I carries Kelly's trail of dress..

Wen we arrive at aisle and both Kelly and Junhyung said their vows to each other..

Kelly even choke up while saying her vows and same goes for Junhyung..

I smiled looking at them, they're truly inlove and me..?

I'm in one-sided love.. I love the man that never gonna come back for me..

I even started to think that he maybe forgot about me already..

After the ceremony, I congratulated my sister and my new brother in-law..

Soon, my feet walks on its own.. and it lead me to 'our special bench'..

All those memories came back and hit me ASAP..

My heart felt like it almost explode..

 

[ Flashback ]

You : "WOOW...!! Taec, it's amazing.."

He scartch his neck and smiled inocently..

Taec : "Really..? I never showed this to anyone, I might afraid they'll hate it.."

Never showed it to anyone..

You : "So, I'm the first.."

He nooded and sat down on the bench, soon I followed..

We were looking at the star in the sky..

It was beautiful and I slowly turned my head and saw Taec staring at me..

My eyes widen instantly.. His eyes was sparkling eventrough he was wearing those scary harry potter glasses, I can see directly his eyes, it was sincere..

and most of all his smile.. I can't stop thinking how I fell for this nerdy friend of mine..

Taec : "No one look at me like you do.."

You : "Huh..?"

Taec : "No matter how nerdy I look, you still saw the best out of me.."

You : "You're not that nerdy.."

Taec : "Yes, I am.. but you never see me, nerdy that's why I love you.."

He finished his sentence and look at the stars once again, not making any eyes contact with me..

Wait..!! What..?

You : "Yo-u lo-ve me..?"

He nooded and continued to look at the stars..

You : "YAHH..!! Would you look at me..?"

He slowly turned his head toward me..

Taec : "Would you be my 'yeobo'..?"

You : "Yeobo..? hahahah..."

Taec : "YAHH..!! Stop laughing at me..!!"

You : "You're soo chessey..!!"

Taec : "IRENE..!! Stop laughing.. Is that a 'no'..?"

You : "No.."

Taec : "Of cos, why would you said yes..?"

BWOH..? I said 'no' it's not a no..

You : "No..!! I mean yes..!! Yes, it's a yes..!!"

Taec : "Jinjja..!!??"

I nooded and in just a minute he kiss me..

[ End of flashback ]

 

I didn't realize that I was crying and at the same time laughing..

I must have lost my mind already..

You : "Why is it soo hard to forget you Taec..?"

Then I heard...

"Am I that bad of memories that you want to forget me..?"

That voice.. Maybe it's time baby~

You : "I'm definitely crazy.. Taecyeon-ah, why won't you dissapears from my mind already..? It's time to let you go baby~"

Taec's POV

I got a phone call from my manager again..

About the scandal I had with Jessica..

The press really like to exaggerate things..

I need to calm my mind.. And I know just the place to let loose..

Our place.. How much I miss her..

How is my yeobo doing..? I haven't contacted her in 4 years..

Is she still the same humble,nice and beautiful I fell inlove with..?

I arrived at the garden and saw a big reception, looks like there's a wedding happening here..

But wait..!! The decoration,the cake, everything..!! It's how my wedding supposed to be..

It's how we planned.. Sometimes I wished that I didn't passed the auditions, maybe by now I will have kids running around the house.. with my wife,the baker and I will work as a lawyer..

I wonder what will happen if I choose her over this..

I love my life right now but people always expected the best from me..

I walked to 'our special place' and I saw someone sitting on the bench..

OUR BENCH..!!! No one knew about this place...except for her..

Then, I heard the girl said...

You : "Why is it soo hard to forget you Taec..?"

That voice.. It's her.. My yeobo.. I miss her voice..

But am I that bad of a memories that she wanted to forget me soo bad..

Taec : "Am I that bad of memories that you want to forget me..?"

You : "I'm definitely crazy.. Taecyeon-ah, why won't you dissapears from my mind already..? It's time to let you go baby~"

Let me go..? Yeobo..! You said you'll never forget me.. Why would you break your promise..?

Taec : "Yeobo~"

I step forward and hugged her from behind..

 

Your POV

"Yeobo~"

I felt someone hugged me..

Wait, why do I love the feeling..?

What if it a ..? But my arms immediately hold the arms..

"You still the same yeobo..?"

I turned around and saw Taec.. He sure change a lot..

The nerdy,cheesy and innocent Taec that I loved is gone..

Now, he's famous,handsome,cool and I don't know if I still love the new Taec..

You : "Taecyeon..?"

He let go of me and sat next to me...

Taec : "Yeobo~ why you called me Taecyeon..? What happen with 'baby'..?"

You : "Are you still the same Taec I know..?"

Taec : "Of cos I am yeobo..why would you doubt that..?"

You : "I'm not sure, the new you is what I wanted..? I want my old goofy,nerdy,cheesy and innocent baby back.."

Taec : "Yeobo, I'm still the same inside.. I'm still your goofy,nerdy,cheesy and innocent baby.."

You : "How can I know that for sure..?"

Taec : "Feel this.."

He took my hand and placed it on his chest, he wanted me to feel his heartbeat.. but unfortunately he brought my hand to the wrong direction..

Taec : "Wait..? Am I dead.. Why can't I feel any heartbeat..?"

That's my baby.. Goofy and soo innocent.. I smile thinking I still have him..

You : "PABO..!! It's right here.."

I move my hands towards his heart and it's beating pretty hard..

Finally his heartbeat showed me his true feelings.. It was still beating for me..

He pulled me into a hug and I wrapped my arms around him..

Taec : "It's beating for you..only you.."

You : "You still haven't change baby~"

Taec : "Now that's my yeobo..!! I miss you yeobo.."

You : "Me too.. Thanks for making wait soo long.."

Taec : "Mianhae yeobo.. I'm stupid I know.."

You : "It doesn't matter..as long as you're here.."

Taec : "And you're mine again.."

You : "When did I say I'm yours again..?"

Taec : "WHAT..? YEOBO..!!"

You : "Kidding, I am always yours.."

Taec : "And that wouldn't change.."

You : "You better make sure that's true.."

Taec : "I love you yeobo~"

You : "I love you too baby~"

Taec : "Wait..!! Who was getting married..? and why is that wedding look like ours..?"

You : "Oppss...hehehehe..."

Taec : "YEOBO...!!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

That's it..!!

The end...

If you have any idea on one-shot..

Tell me..!! I wanna do more..

Hope you like it..!! Saranghaeyo..!!