Chapter 11

Bloodstained Love

"His name is Li Jia Heng," Li yeye answers. Tao nods a little. "If you happen to saw him, please tell him I'm looking for him," Li yeye says seriously. "I'll remember it yeye," Tao assures the old man and receives a pat in the back. "Then I'll go first, Zitao. See you next time," Tao bows a little and watch Li yeye turn to walk away.

"Tao, what are you doing here?" Kris suddenly runs toward him and asks. "Oh...I was talking to..," Tao turns around but didn't see anyone. He was shocked for a while and Kris shakes him. "Tao, are you alright?" Kris asks worrily. "Ah...I'm alright ge," Tao smiles and decided to forget about the event.

"Oh yeah, where's my ice cream ge?" Tao looks at Kris expectantly, earning a chuckle from Kris. "I leave it at the ice cream stand when I saw you missing. Don't worry, I think the owner will save it for us," Kris says. "Then let's go for it," Tao says excitedly and pulls Kris to the ice cream stand.

"Aunty, do you still have my ice cream?" Kris asks politely with an eager Tao beside him. "Sure, here's your ice cream," the owner says with a smile. "Thank you, aunty," Tao and Kris says in unison before Tao begins to devour his ice cream.

"Your boyfriend is very cute," the owner says suddenly. Tao chokes on his ice cream and Kris helps to pat his back, both of them blushing. "Aunty, he's not my boyfriend," Tao whines after he recovers. "You guys aren't? But you look like a couple, my eyes never mistaken something like this," the aunt says confusedly. "Aunty, we need to go now or we'll be late," Kris tries to escape the awkward situation. "Oh, sure. I hope you two enjoy your day," The aunt says and they both start to walk away.

"Ge, where are we going?" Tao asks. "We're going to ride the Ferris wheel. They say the sunset sees from above is very beautiful and I thought you would want to see it," Kris says while looking at Tao to see his reaction. "That's nice, I want to ride the Ferris wheel," Tao grins happily, making Kris satisfied at his decision. "But isn't it going to be crowded by now?" Tao says with sadness. "Don't worry. I told someone to help us get a place," Kris says proudly. "You're the best ge. Let's go," Tao slips his hand with Kris' and the older leads him to another part of the festival.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Baekhyun hyung, I didn't know you're the one that Kris ge talks about," Tao says, feeling excited to see the other. "Tao, you look happy. Suho hyung must be relieved to know it," Chanyeol says, his voice sounds relief. "Yah Tao, why didn't you turn on your phone?" Baekhyun frowns at Tao. "Sorry hyung, I think the batteries almost dead, so I turn it off," Tao smiles apologizing, trying his aegyo.

"Stop it. Alright, you win," Baekhyun sighs. "Hyung, you better get in now. We're already so generous to help you take place," Chanyeol ushers Kris and Tao. "Yah, just because you got a date doesn't mean you can be rude to your hyung," Kris says, making Baekhyun blushes and Chanyeol just grin at the remark.

"Hyung, will you be in here when we come down?" Tao asks. "Yeah, we..." Baekhyun was going to answer when Chanyeol grabs his hand and answers, "Sorry Tao, we still have a lot of places to go." "Oh...goodbye hyung," Tao waves his hand and goes inside the booth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, it's so beautiful," Tao keeps on saying and Kris cans just chuckles. He has to admit, it's more interesting to watch Tao than watching the sunset. The orange light illuminates Tao's feature making him more beautiful. His dark hair that seems so soft and the dark eyes that are sparkling because of happiness. And then there’s his small plump pink lips that are stretches into a smile. Long beautiful neck with- ]

Kris what are you thinking?

Kris quickly turns his body slightly to another side so he doesn't have to look at Tao. His heart is still pumping in race. Kris was never having such a strong desire and most of the time he controls it well. But now with Tao, the desires keep coming and some of them are difficult to control. It's lucky that he has time to control his desire before he ends up ruining everything.

Tao, who was clueless about Kris' situation, moves closer to the older. "Ge, are you alright?" Tao asks with concern and his hand reaches out to touch Kris' shoulder. "I'm alright Tao," Kris replies shortly, his body unconsciously jerks away a little when Tao's hand touches him. Tao retreats his hand disappointedly and remains silent until the ride finish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tao and Kris exited the Ferris wheel, they walked aimlessly in silence. Tao was still feeling sad about Kris' action in the booth just now. Kris immediately regrets his own stupidness and tries hard to think for a way to lift Tao's mood again. From the corner of his eyes, he saw a stand that sells dolls and an idea suddenly came into his mind. Secretly, he walks away to that stand. Fortunately, Tao was busy looking at things and didn't realize it.

When Tao realizes that Kris had gone, he looks around in panic. Suddenly, a stuffed panda popped out in front of his face, making Tao shocked. He chuckles a little when he saw a blonde hair behind the doll.

"Hello Mr. Panda," Tao waves cutely to the doll. "Hello, cute panda boy," Kris moves the doll's hand to make it waves back at Tao. "Aww...you're so cute, I want you," Tao giggles and plays with the doll's hand. "I'm all yours," as soon as Kris says this, Tao grabs the panda doll from Kris and hugs it tightly while smiling. "Thank you gege," Tao says happily. "Anything for you Tao. Come on, let's go," Kris takes Tao's hand and both of them walk to their last destination, the fireworks' place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Tao and Kris arrive at the fireworks' place, Tao was immediately being hug by Minseok and Kyungsoo. Kris just steps aside and let the group reunite for a while.

"Tao, do you know how worried we were when you're missing?" Kyungsoo says after he releases Tao. "Yah, why do you like to disappear suddenly? Last time was also like this," Minseok scolds with a pout. "I'm sorry hyung, I was..." Tao was trying to explain something but nothing came to his mind. "Alright, at least he was fine," Suho tries to lighten the mood. "Yeah, I already told you guys he'll be alright," Baekhyun joins in.

"Hey, the fireworks will begin in a minute," Jongdae warns all of them. "oh...let's talk about this later," Luhan suggests. All twelve of them turn to look at the sky and watch all colorfully fireworks in the dark sky. In the middle of the show.

Tao walks to Kris' side and timidly holds Kris' finger. Kris turns a little at Tao curiously but the younger keeps looking at the fireworks. "Thank you for today ge," Tao whispers and finally turns to look at Kris with a small smile. Kris smiles back and holds the younger's hand tightly. Both of them returns to watch the fireworks and none of the others know that they hold hands through the show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The festival that they attended last Saturday seemed to bring good effects because for the next few days, the human students and the vampire students seem to get along well. Some of the other students start to change their mind when they saw Suho's group and Kris' group being friendly around each other. Sometimes they'll eat together at the cafeteria or study together at the library. Even Kai that at first clearly objects their friendship started to open up a little, especially with Luhan and Suho. Unfortunately, he still tends to ignore Kyungsoo. Suho was also could be seen a lot more comfortable with the vampires now.

Tao was now freely allowed to see Kris. Their relationship quickly grew and made Tao starts to question his feeling for the older man. Sometimes he would stay late in the night trying to sort his feeling but all he got was a sleepy day in the class. He was starting to think maybe he should ask for some of his friends. And today was another day when Tao woke up late because he stayed late the other night. He is running in the corridor, hoping that the teacher hasn't come yet. When he runs past the hall, he slowly stops when he sees something familiar. Tao returns back to the hall and sees something that shocked him, or someone to be exact.

"Oh Zitao, we meet again," the familiar voice says.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally I can post the 11th chapter

Sorry for the late update, I'm actually having an exam now

Enjoy reading and please comment, thank you ^^