Chapter 12

Bloodstained Love

"Oh Zitao, we meet again," the familiar voice says. "Li yeye, what are you doing here?" Tao asks after he regains from his shock. "Remember when I told you I'm looking for my grandson? He was actually studying in this school," Li yeye explains. "Oh...you mean Li Jiaheng? But I never heard a name like that in this school," Tao wonders. "Of course you won't know it, he goes by the name..." suddenly Baekhyun comes running into the hall.

"Tao, there's something important I want to talk to you," Baekhyun manages to say out after he gains his breath. "What's happening hyung?" Tao asks worriedly. "Let's talk about it somewhere else, come on," Baekhyun grabs Tao's hand and attempts to drag him out of the hall. "Erm...Li yeye, something important came up, I'll talk to you later," Tao manages to yell out before Baekhyun drags him past the door. "What an interesting boy," Li yeye says amusedly before walking toward the headmaster office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's happening hyung?" Tao asks after Baekhyun releases him at an empty classroom. "Tao, did you ever mentioned my accident with Chanyeol to Kris?" Baekhyun asks anxiously. Tao tries to think back to all the time he spent with Kris but he can't remember anything that's related to Baekhyun or Chanyeol. "No, never hyung. Why did you ask?" Tao looks at Baekhyun confusedly. "He...Chanyeol seemed weird today. He refused to look into my eyes and I think he was avoiding me since morning," Baekhyun says sadly.

"Did he maybe heard your conversation hyung?" Tao asks. "I don't know. I don't remember what did I say this morning. I..." Baekhyun says panickly. "Calm down hyung. Try to think clearly," Tao tries to makes Baekhyun calm. "This morning I...I was talking to Sehun and Luhan then..." Baekhyun suddenly pauses and a look of recognition flashes in his face.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Tao asks curiously. "I think I know Tao. I'm going first," Baekhyun states before quickly dashes off to another place. Tao blinks confusedly at Baekhyun's action before walking out slowly from the desserted class. He has a bad feeling that a lot of bad things will occur today.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the morning incident, Tao hasn't seen Baekhyun at all his morning class and it seems like Baekhyun also didn't join them on lunch. Chanyeol was also couldn't be seen at the table. Tao notices that Suho and Lay were also missing from the table.

"Where are the other hyung?" Tao asks Minseok. "I don't know too. I haven't seen Suho or Baekhyun at my class today," Minseok also looks a little worried. "We haven't seen Chanyeol and Lay too since this morning," Kris says and sits beside Tao. "Aren't your room-mate Chanyeol hyung, ge?" Tao asks Kris. "Yeah but when I woke up, Chanyeol was already gone," Kris says and Tao couldn't help but feels disappointed.

"Oh my god" Kyungsoo suddenly gasps and everyone follow his gaze to the door and find Suho coming in with Lay. The shocking thing is Suho has a few bandages on his face and Lay seems to help him walking. "What's happening to you hyung?" Luhan quickly walks over to help Suho. "I didn't do this," Lay states when he sees Kai and Jongdae's accusing looks.

"Hyung are you alright?" Tao asks worriedly with tears in his eyes. "Don't worry Tao, hyung is alright," Suho tries to flash a smile but fails when he feels pain in his mouth and cheek. "Don't talk to much hyung, you'll hurt yourself," Lay warns the other and Suho nods knowingly at him.

"What's actually happening?" Baekhyun directs the question to Lay. "Uhm...actually hyung..." Lay is about to say something when Suho cuts him. "Nothing happen. I just tripped on my own and that's all," Suho tries to assure the other but hisses in pain when he talked. "Suho, you shouldn't talk too much," Minseok worriedly says.

"Is it true Lay?" Kris asks Lay disbelievingly. Lay glances nervously at Suho before answering, "Yeah, that's all." Kai still glare unbelievingly at both of them and was going to ask more if he wasn't being stop by Jongdae. "Suho hyung need to rest. Lay, you look tired too," Jongdae suggests them.

"I'll take you to our room, hyung," Kyungsoo says to Suho. "I'll take Suho hyung. You guys still need to attend the afternoon class," Lay offers. Kyungsoo contemplates for a while before he nods in agreement. "Stay in my room until I come back. I'll make a check for both of you later," Kyungsoo orders them with his mother tone and receives a nod from both Suho and Lay.

After Lay helped Suho to get back to his room, all of them are preparing to go the their next class. Kris was offering to walk Tao to his next class in which Tao agreed to happily. Tao was going to walk out from the cafeteria when he remembers something and asks Kris to wait for him for a moment. Tao runs inside and is relieves when he sees Sehun was still there.

"Sehun-ah," Tao calls out. Sehun turns to Tao's direction and walks to him. "What's wrong hyung?" Sehun asks curiously. "This morning, you talked to Baekhyun hyung, right?" Tao starts with a question and Sehun nods in remembrance. "Did you guys talk about...Baekhyun and Chanyeol incident?" Tao whispers the last part at Sehun's ear, afraid that someone might hear it.

"How do you know about that?" Sehun asks surprisedly. "Baekhyun hyung talked to me this morning and then he mentioned about your conversation with him," Tao tries to explain in a hurry. "Wait, so you mean...Chanyeol hyung's missing would be related to this?" Sehun guesses. "Right, he might have heard what you guys said," Tao adds. "Alright, I'll think of a way to solve their problem. You should go back too hyung, I think a new problem will occur soon," Sehun says sadly before he pushes the confused Tao out of the cafeteria.

"Sehunnie, are you alright?" Luhan asks him. Sehun hums in response before he walks with Luhan to his next class. 'I guess I'll look for baekyeol first to solve their problem and then I'll take care of Suho hyung's problem. I hope Tao hyung could help me with Kris hyung's matter' Sehun sighs and starts to make a plan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tao, what's bothering you?" Kris asks when he notices Tao had been quiet. "Oh ge, it's just why did a lot of thing happens this day? It's confusing," Tao answers frustatedly. "Tao, sometimes things like that will happen in our life. We just have to face it, ok?" Kris smiles and ruffles Tao's hair. "Oh, ok ge," Tao nods cutely.

"Ge, is there a student in here names Li Jiaheng?" Tao asks suddenly. Kris frozes immediately when he heard the name. "Tao, where did you hear that name?" Kris asks, his voice sounding a little afraid. "I heard it from Li yeye. I forgot to tell you I met him at the festival last time and..." Tao continues to rant, not aware that Kris wasn't listening anymore. His mind was now full of question as why his grandfather would came to Korea. Maybe Tao was talking about another Li yeye that unconsciously known him?

"No, it's me," a voice says just a few metre in front of them. "You...Why are you in here?" Kris asks unbelievingly. Tao looks back at Li yeye and then at Kris before a realization hits him. "Kris ge, so you're...Li Jiaheng?" Tao asks although he already knows the answer. "You got it right," Li yeye confirms.

"Tao, let's get going. There's no need for us to waste our time here," Kris says sternly and grabs Tao past through Li yeye. "Jiaheng, we need to talk," Li yeye says. "Don't call me that. My name is Wu Yi Fan now," Kris says with his back facing Li yeye. Tao, who doesn't know what to do at this situation, takes Kris hand in his own to assure the older that he's not going anywhere.

"Alright then Yifan, we still need to talk. I feel like I need to explain a lot of things to you," Li yeye says softly. "I don't want to hear it," Kris replies shortly. "What if they're about your parents?" Li yeye suddenly counters. Tao could feel Kris' hand shaking at the mention of his parents and he could just hold Kris' hand tighter.

"Spill it out now," Kris says after thinking for a while. "We can't talk about it here. Pack your things now, we'll fly back to China this night," Li yeye orders making both Kris and Tao shock. "And why should I fly all way to China just to hear your explanation?" Kris asks, his face clearly shows annoyance. "It's not just you. Zitao will come with us too," Li yeye adds.

Tao widens his eyes in surprised and tries to comprehends the sentence. "Li yeye, why should I follow?" Tao asks timidly. "Yifan wouldn't believe me alone so I guess he will need a company,"Li yeye reasons out. "You haven't answer why we should fly to China for this," Kris says impatiently. "Because tomorrow is the eleventh anniversary of your parent's death," Li yeye says grimly, earning another shocked look from Kris and Tao.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for another late chapter

Please enjoy :)