I accept You

I'm Your Secret Girlfriend (Oneshot)

 

“Lee Kyung Hee-yaa~” he softly called my name. Yeah.. he, the one that has flaming charisma that make all girl in Korea yelled if see his cute smile, Choi Minho.

“Ne, Jagi. Waeyo?” I asked him. And walk closer to him.

“This... I make you something to eat. You look not fine yet after going home from the hospital. Are you really already getting better after a week in hospital?” He asked me. make sure I’m alright.

“Of course, Jagiyaa~! I’m alright. Since you came here and look after me, I feel much better. Gomawoyo” I thanked him, eat the porridge he make and smiled to him. “Maa!” I smiled again. Suddenly, his phone ringing. He pick up and go a little bit far from the dining table. I cant hear what’s he talking on the phone. Then he come back here. “Waeyo?” I asked curioused

“Manager Kim told me to come to SM Building. P.. Park Haneul.. was there.” He said with disappointed face.

Yeah, Park Haneul, daughter of one of the best engineer in Seoul. SM planned to arrange a date for both of Haneul and Minho. And spread gossip that Minho and Haneul become a couple. Haneul, as before I know her as a Shawol and Flamers must be happy with all of this. But.. SM never think about Minho’s feeling, yet my feelings.

Yea I also trainee in SM, but I decided to out from that company, I better finished my studied. And since I was a trainee, I know all star from SM. And become closer with this cool guy, Choi Minho.

Me and Choi Minho become a couple after 2 months dating. He care to me soooooo much.

And now, suddenly SM makes this rumour, to make SHINee’s comeback is known by people.

Instead of boring all alone in my room, I go to the living room and turn on the TV. Wait! Thats Minho, right? He’s held a press conference now in front of SM building. If I’m not mistaken, he must be just arrived at SM building, right? Why they force him to do all of this things?

Park Haneul standing next to Choi Minho and grinned to the cammera. “Yes now, they’re being a couple. They both become a couple since few weeks ago, after all the gayo daejun held.” Manager Kim talk to the press. Oh, how evil they are!

I’m totally sad. It supposed to be me standing next to Minho, right? I’m officiallyhisgirlfriend. The one whom he always said love to. The one that always caring him.

Now, everyone in this town is know that Choi Min Ho which has a cute smile, cool style and polite attitude is officially owned by Park Haneul. But it’s actually me!

Too sad, I turned off the TV and make my way to my room. I flung myself onto my bed. Now I feel more calm. Suddenly, my phone ring. Its the rap part of Choi Minho in ‘Lucifer’. I saw the caller ID, ‘Nae Jagiya’ written on the screen. I rejected it. Not in my mood to pick any call. By the way, he is officially Park Haneul’s own in front of people, right? I’m not supposed to make a call with him.

As I become more bored, I sleep for a while.

--Dream—

“Lee Kyung Hee-yaa! Tonight.. did you have a time that we could spent together and.. well maybe this is the last night we could spent together in this month. After this... I’ll make my debute with my group. I’ll be so busy and harder for me to met up with you.” Minho explained his conditioned to me.

“Sure, oppa. I have nothing to do tonight. Well, where we gonna go?” I smiled to him.

“Its a secret, Kyung Hee-yaa. Just wear your best dress and I’ll pick you at 7 p.m, arraseo?” He smiled to me and scratch my head, make my hair become messy. I smiled and got out from the building. As I reached home, I totally prepared myself. Use my best dress, make up as natural as I can and waiting for Minho oppa to come.

He come exact in 7 p.m, but I still in my room and pretended do something. Make an image that I’m not really wait for this... date? Yeah whatever.

I come downstairs. He’s staring to me like I have something on my face. “Is there something on my face?” I asked him make sure I’m not weird or something so people around me will make me as a joke.

“No.. nothing at all. You just.. too pretty tonight.” He said it to me and I’m blushing. Oh my God! I’m sure I’m melted now. His big retina look straight to me and his cute smile facing me. We finally reached the place we gonna visit. Its a tower. He hold my hands and we enter the tower together. He ask me to enter the lift and we go to the highest floor.

As we go out from the lift, Its a balcony where I can see all of Seoul views here. OH how nice to see Han River from this place!

Minho hold my hands. He lead me to a table in the edge of the tower. I can see a full dinner there. WOW he prepared it flawlessly. We do the dinner and chat about our usual life at the same time. He became so nice tonight.

When we finished the dinner, the wind was blowing so hard. Make my skin tingled.  Minho then open his coat and wear it to my arms. How sweet ^^.

I confused what to do. Then Minho hold my hands. Wait, wait, my heart beat faster now!

“Lee Kyung Hee yaa! We already know each other way deeper. I know you’re great girl and I must say that you are.. nice to me.” He stop to clearing . “na saranghaeyo.. would you.. would you be my girlfriend?” He asked me. Hey he confessed that he LOVE me?

I don’t know what to answered. I close my eyes and just nodded. He make his way to closer to me and... I feel something brush my lips.. He kissed me.

--End of Dream—

I woke up. Shock with what I just dreaming. That dream.. exact what he do few years ago, when we started to become a couple.

I look to the clock in the wall. Already 2 a.m and I looking for my phone. There 27 missed call and 43 new messages. All of them are from Minho.

I feel regret in my heart. When I accept him as my boyfriend, I should accept all of his condition and mistaken he make.

By the way, press conference that held just now isn’t his mistake, right? His company force him to...

I call him in a rush, I know where my mistake at. I’m not believe in him. Too much jealous comes to my heart and it makes me forgot to all kindness Minho already make.

“Yeoboseyo, Kyung Hee-yaaa! Are you ok? You’re not fainted or something, right?” He ask me with many questions just when the phone call connected. I nodded. “Yeoboseyo? Are you still there, jagi?” he asked me then I realised what I’m done is nodded and it’s impossible for him to see my nod.

“Ne..” I anwered it simply. All of my energy already absorbed by my jealousness.

“Are you mad to me? Jagi.. I make sure what I’m done this afternoon is all just a fake. My company force me to do that press-con. I really sorry that I al..”

“Its ok. I understand you.” I interrupted all if his word.

“Jinjayoo?” He asking again. Make sure it was true.

“Of course, Jagi. When I accepted you as my boyfriend, all that I do is accept the whole you. Everything you do, every mistakes you done, every weakness you have, I must accept it, right?” I stop talking for a while.

“All that I can do is... support you. Also pray for you. I love you.” I said it to him.

“Gomawoyo jagi.. know what? You’re the best thing i’ve ever had. The one can understand me this much. Gomawoyo. Saranghae.” I can hear he kiss his phone’s LCD then hung up the phone.

God... Give him the best.. all the he need.. all that the best for him.