Teaser :]

B.A.D & 7T { The Adverture Of The Misfit Idols || On Hold

Eve TV.

Eve went straight to the dressing room area of TS building to pick up her babies.

"Hey Noona." Someone said as they wrapped their hands around her.

"Daedae, let go~ i'm tired and sweaty." She whined.

The only person with the big enough balls to touch her so freely was Daehyun.

The two kids kept walking ignoring the so called grown ups.

"Noona ~ it's my birthday.. where's my birthday kiss?" He said and pouted.

Eve turned to face him and pecked his pout.

"Happy birthday Daedae." She said and walked off.

Daehyun couldn't help but smile, he found her english accent y.

He found everything about her y, even though she saw him as a kid brother.

Today he was offically a man, and he wanted her to make him a man tonight.

"See you at my party noona~." He sang as he walked happily back to practice.


Allya TV

Allya made her way to her one bedroom apartment. 

"I'm home Pepper!." She shouted and a small spotted pig came running her direction.

"You miss me?" She said and the piggy made a oink sound.

Allya wanted passed her fireplace and touched a small angel statue.

"Aurora i'm home." She said and touched the small angel gently.

She smiled to herself, she made her way into an small gray bedroom with a single bed.

She collasped on the bed, and rolled over facing the roof.

"Eve you have gone mad with power." She said and laughed.
 

After a few moments, she got up  showered and changed into another dress.

 


Jin TV

The 21 year old sighed as she left TS building, Eve had chewed her and the cold girl out for being late. 

To Kwojin it was more like a rant from her mother, she made home to her nice little penthouse her brother had brought her for her 18th birthday.

Duragon her husky puppy welcomed her with a friendly bark. She had no engery to pet him and simply smiled at him.

She tossed her keys on a table and played her answering machine.

Most of the messages were from her over protective brother Ji-yong also known as GD.

She sighed and headed to the shower to freshen up before the party after her long relaxing shower. She changed and got all dolled up wearing a very nice outfit.

She said goodbye to Duragon and left.

 



Eri Tv

Eri made it home to her lonely to bedroom lofa.

"Oppa I'm home." She said and put the key's on the key holder.

She went straight to the shower and changed into a cute outfit. She kissed the photo of her and a boy that look around the same age as her.

"I'll be safe." She said and place the photo back down before she left.

 


Vann Tv 

Vann wasn't tired at all after practice. She actually stayed long to dance some more. After a while she took a shower there and got dressed.

Her phone went off and she got a text her grandparents telling her to come home now. She scoffed and ignored it. 


Galatea Tv

Galatea phone went off. 

"Yeah?" 

"No, i have to go to a party."

"I can't invent you.. i'm sorry."

"Yes, i'll be careful."

"I promise to call you when i get home."

"Love you too.. bye."

She clicked end and went to the shower. After she got dressed and left.


Aimee Tv

Aimee went home. 

"I'm back ~." She sang but no one answered.

Practice.. She thought.

 

"Aimee~ 
We had practice today~
So be safe and eat FOOD!
love Unnie & Oppa >3< "


She read off the note her older siblings left her. She laughed at their silliness. She showered and changed before she left.


Eve Tv
 

Eve changed into a very interesting outfit.


She changed Jae Seung into a his swag outfit and  Sung Rin into a cute one.

"Aww Mommy ~  Rin looks pretty." The little girl said and Eve nodded her head.

"MOM!! Someone is knocking ~." Jae yelled from the living room.

 

"It's probably Junnie ~ go open it." Eve yelled back.

Jae Seung open the door and yelled. " MOM JUNHYUNG HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND!!~"

 


Jaei Tv

Today she was supposed to go to her practice but her brother called and asked her to help him shop for kids toys.
Her brother Junhyung was dating a girl with a kid.. not one kid but TWO.

When the door open and the boy yelled, she sighed.

"N-no ... Jae !! SHE ISN'T MY GIRLFRIEND.." Junhyung protested.

The little boy glared at Junhyung, Jaei tilted her head. 

The boy looked fimilar.. a trainee at TS as a son too and a little girl.

"Oppa.. what's your girlfriend's name?" She asked.

She never bothering to ask until now, as they walked into the apartment Junhyung said "Sarang." 

She thought for a second.. the name sound fimilar too.

"Stephen what... Jae Rin?' Someone said.

Jaei turned her attention to her team leader Eve.

"ohhh.. YOUR DATING MY BROTHER?!!" She yelled.

"HIS YOUR BROTHER??!" Eve protested.

Junhyung stood there confused, he had forgotten that both his sister and girlfriend worked for TS.

The room was fill with awkward silence untill Stephanie ran to Junhyung and took the pink box in his hand.

"Thank chu~." She sang and smiled at him.

"Here kid." Jaei said and threw a blue box to the boy.

After a while of talking everyone left to Daehyun's party.

 



Miho Tv

Miho skipped practice today, she wasn't in the mood.
But she did get dress and headed to her best friend's dongsaeng birthday party.
"Bye Oppa!" she yelled as she ran out the door.
She was wearing something casually but cute.

 


So guys~


I am happy with every application i have so far ~
I have 9/16 so far ~


SO GIRLS WHO HAVEN'T APPLIED YET I AM WAITING FOR YOU APPLICATION TO START THE STORY!! ~


i'm going this story different from most, instead of me picking the girl right away and starting the story like normal..
I'm going to actually show them all before they get pick, how some get pick and some get transferred and some become solo artist instead of in a group. I'm gonna try to make it more realistic. So please bare with me.


Girls who haven't applied you have until July 1st.
PM me if you need more time.
thank you, 
kiko