Teaser :D

B.A.D & 7T { The Adverture Of The Misfit Idols || On Hold

Bold is in English.

"Umma !! Wake up ~ we're going to be late for your training." Seung Jun yelled and shook his mother's tattoo covered body.

Ran let out a soft grunt and open her eyes to see her 4 year old son smiling at her. Seung Jun had a habbit of waking her up at 5 am for practice that started at 7. She lift her body, and clentched her head. 
 

"I should drink less." She mumbled under her breath. Seung Jun giggled but quickly covered his mouth. Not wanting to give his mother a bigger head ache.

"Sweet go get your sister ready while i go shower." Ran said and Seung Jun ran out the room with out a word.

She dragged herself out of bed and struddered her way to her bathroom.

She stripped and climbed into the shower. She relaxed as the hot water hit her brownish tanned skin and thoughts about today ran through her mind.

Today she was going to meet with the Rumored Members of TS new girl group BAD. She still couldn't believe that she was going to be in a girl group, unless one from a rival company of her father.

She hopped out and quickly did her make up and hair before she started getting dressed. She changed into something comfortable.

She made her way to the kitchen and make oatmeal for her and her two angels. 

"Stephen and Stephanie come eat." She screamed.

The two small kids ran into the kitchen and quickly started to eat.


.TS Building.

The five rumored members all sat in different parts of the room, each girls were on  edge to see who will be cut and who would join Eve as a BAD member.

Finally the eldest trainee in the room coughed to brake the awkward and unbareable silence. 

"I'm Aleksandra Natalya Lim .. I go by the stage name Allya and I'm 26 .. I'm here to be the Lead Vocalist." She said and bowed to everyone.

Her Russia accent was president when she spoke in Korean which cause everyone to stare at her.

She sighed an sat back down, she was used to the stares and mumbles now, she has been a trainee for five years.

She was used to being socially abandon, well she was used to being abandon period. 

She stared at the door wondering when her friend would arrived, over her time at TS she got close to another trainee who had been revealed as BAD's first member. 

"Annyeong Kaan Natalie.. Stage name is Vaan.. and I'm 17 .. I'm here to be Main dancer."  The smiling red head said.

Allya gave her a quick glance over, and went back to the staring at the door.

"I'm Sung Rin. Stage name Rin.. yeah. I keep this simple.. I'm 17 too.. I want to be the Main Rapper." The black hair girl sitting by the window said.

" Park Hyo Hee.. Aimee is my stage name and i'm 17 also." The girl with a cold gaze said and bowed.

"I'm 19, the name is Kim HyeJi .. Call me Eri.. I'm also here to be a Main Rapper." She said and looked Rin in the eyes.

"I'm here to be Lead Rapper." Aimee stood up and said before sitting back down.

All the girls went back to staring into blank space until the sound of small foot steps came running into the room.

The two children smiled as they saw Allya, Allya who also had a smile on her face open her arms as a signal for them.

"Aunty ~" they sang and ran to her.

The mother quickly followed them and smiled at Allya as she entered.

"Hey guys.. I'm Hong Sarang.. Call me Ran or Eve.. Doesn't matter to me.. this are my kids.."  Ran said and pointed to the two kids that were clinging on to Allya.

The eldest which was the boy let go of her and said "Annyeong Hong Jae Seung  Inmida... Nice to meet you Noonas." 

The younger girl beared her face in Allya's arm.

"She is a bit shy but her name is Sung Rin." Allya said and Rin peeked.

"Now down to bussiness.. I am here to see how well we can get along and which one of you girls can be BAD." Ran said in a serious tone.

" Now go change." She ordered.


Heres the teaser ~
let's me know what chu think?

this is Jae Seung ↓

tumblr_m4qdpafxSp1qctfhvo1_500.png

this is Sung Rin ↓

tumblr_m1bvpe6wYK1qctfhvo1_500.png