Love sick Puppy

Precious Memories

Flashback

 

“Let me go!” You screeched as you tried to tear away from your stepmother. “Please, let me just say goodbye, then I’ll go.” Your stepmother grasped your wrist tighter as you felt your arm numb up from the pain.

 

Of course you didn’t care.

 

“I’m not stupid, darling.” You hear your stepmother say in disgust. “ Of course you’re going to run away, then my will have to come and run after you. Not that it would be hard to catch you.”

 

“I swear I won’t.” You pleaded. “Jongin would want me to say goodbye.”

 

“ Do you think I care about his wants?’

 

“Please!” 

 

“Crying over a boy?” She sighed in aggression. “Grow up, do you think after you say goodbye, everything will be a happy ending?”

 

You look at her with tear filled eyes.

 

“Think again Kid.” She said again. “He will never want you.”

 

::::::::::::::::

 

You stared out the window of the moving airplane.  You had no chance of saying goodbye to your best friend. As much as it hurt you, you couldn’t grasp the idea that you wouldn’t be able to see him.  Your father saw how miserable you were. He placed his hand on your chin and lifted your head up to meet your eyes.

 

Your eyes were gloomy and tired.

 

He gave you a restless smile. “You’ll see him again.” He said with a cheery voice. “But in the meantime, when we get to the states, you can write to him every week. How does that sound?”

 

You nod once before looking out the window, yet again.

 

“Darling, its okay. You’ll see him again.” Your stepmother’s fake voice chimed in. “Come on, you barely touched your food on your plate. And everyone knows how much you love to eat~”

 

Her laugh was more fake than her implants.

 

“I’m not hungry.”

 

“You’re always hungry.” Your older brother piped. You kept staring out the window like you never heard anything. “What, no hitting? No, ‘I’m going to sit on your face’? You must be really sad.”

 

As a tear escaped, from the side of your eye, you knew exactly why you’re like this.

It was because you were a love sick puppy.

 

End of Flashback.

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi guys! I know this is a short flashback, but bare with me. (: Thank you my beautiful subscribers! Thanks for your comments too!~~