Tour Package

Sun Kissed
Guigui wakes up feeling brand new, it's a brand new day, a brand new life.
"No more WangZi blues!" she said to herself.
She hurriedly went down the stairs and greeted her sister, Barbie. Barbie accompanied her to Venice for a short vacation and since they came they weren't really able to talk.

Barbie: mei mei, are you sick?
Guigui: Huh? Why? I'm okay.
Barbie: 'cause you're smiling today! That is very uncanny. But.. I like it.
Guigui: haha! Jie, did you know I met someone yesterday?
Barbie: OH MY, is it a guy?
Gui: uh-huh. haha.
Barbie: HEY! You sound smitten. SPILL!
Gui: YA! No big deal mei mei, remember when i panicked 'cause of my phone? well, he found it and returned it to me.
Barbie: Really? Cool. Were you able to get his name?
Gui: YES! His name is AARON YAN YA LUN!
Barbie: YOU KNOW HIS FULL NAME? INTERESTING.

guigui laughs...

Barbie invited Guigui for a dinner with barbie's friends. They were eating at "Let's Crab-eat!" -one of the famous seafood diners in venice.
Guigui was excited 'cause crabs is one of her favorite dishes.

Guigui enjoyed the dinner with Barbie and her friends, but as the night grew, Barbie and her friends enjoyed each others company, however, guigui felt uneasy and decided to talk a walk along the beach.

"Hey miss, you alone tonight?"
Someone said from behind.

guigui was alarmed and the next thing she knew, the man asked her to give up her money and valuables. guigui was helpless but she didn't want to give up her money and belongings.

Guigui: Please, leave me alone. I'm not going to give you my things!

The man dragged her to the edge of a wall and threatened her by pointing a knife at the edge of her face.

"It's either my way or this." pressing the tip of the knife at her face, the man said.

Gui: Please mister, just let me go.

"HEY, THE GIRL SAID LET GO." someone said from behind.

Man: and who do you think you are? Miss, is this your boyfriend?
Gui: Huh? No, no..
Man: Why is he acting so defensive?! Maybe you would love to teach your little girl friend here a lesson young man.

" JUST LET HER GO."

Man: WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING? (now pointing the knife at him)
Gui: Wait.. is that you, Aaron?
Man: Aaron eh? So you 2 know each other!
Gui: Hey, leave us alone! just let me go!

The man didn't let go of Guigui but instead he shoved her harder to the wall that it hurt guigui and left her right arm bruised and bleeding, when aaron saw this, he immediately grabbed the wrists of the man
and knocked him off. aaron had no weapon and the man had a knife, but that didn't stop aaron from giving this man a lesson. he bravely fought off with him until a police officer came, which scared the man..

"gui, are you okay? oh my, you're bleeding, let me take you to the hospital" aaron said.

guigui was speechless, she was shocked by what happened...

suddenly barbie ran and found guigui on the beach..

barbie: MEI MEI! WHAT HAPPENED?! Why are you bruised? aiyo! mei mei?!

barbie looks at aaron and impulsively punched him in the face.

------

at the hospital.

Gui woke up feeling dizzy, but the first thing that popped out of her mind was aaron, she had no idea what happened to him after he fought off with the man.

Gui: Jie? Jie! Did you happen to see the guy who was with me a while ago?
Barbie: You mean the guy who did this to you? (pointing at aaron, who was badly hurt by barbie and the police.)
Gui: AIYOO! Mei mei! Why did you beat him up?! he was the one who saved me!
Barbie: OH.

"they wouldn't listen, but i couldn't blame them, the man ran for his life when he saw the cops coming." said aaron.

Barbie: Omo, sorry sorry, i really didn't mean to hurt you like that, I was just worried about guigui, she gets into a lot of trouble ever since she..
Gui: JIE JIE!!
Barbie: WHAT?! I didn't tell him the whole story.. i mean. (faces aaron) she's been a klutz lately cause a lot of things happened.. by the way let me say thank you to you mr.. uh?
Aaron: AARON YAN YA LUN!
Barbie: wait, gui? is this the aaron yan ya lun that you were talking about last night? Hey you know what, join us for breakfast tomorrow, my treat, a way of saying thank you for saving my sister.
Gui: ahhh. ehh. hehe. uhm aaron?

Guigui handed aaron a hanky.

Aaron: what's this for?
Gui: You got some blood stains in your right arm, it looks awful, wipe it.

As aaron opens the hanky, he found a note inside.. "MR. AARON YAN YA LUN, THANK YOU. :) -Guigui"