My Past

Summer Breeze

 

“Argh! So annoying! AISH!“

I was sitting in the living room with a cup of tea in front of tv, it was time for nws, the only thing I watch on tv, and for a good reason of course. My eyes started to fill up with tears as soon as I saw the familiar face I used to see so much. I didn‘t hear a word he said, I only saw his face.

“Daddy...“ I cried out this word “I missed you... Please come back“ hot tears were coming down my cheeks one after another and I couldn‘t stop them how much I wanted to. My sobs became more louder and my crying turned into hysterical.

When my eyes were sore and dry I went to sleep, I was too tired.

I woke up from the sound of rapid knocking on the door, I turned lazily to my other side, grabbed my phone and unlocked it, 5am. I groaned, what kind of idiot wakes up this early? I thought and rolled out of my bed. I scuffed downstairs and opened the door to see the same annoying face I saw yesterday. But his playful smile was making my heart go crazy again, though I didn‘t show it.

“Yah! What do you want? It‘s 5am!“

“Shh“ he put his finger on my lips shoftly “I‘ve got to show you something“

“Right now? But it‘s too early and I‘ve got to dress up“ I groaned but he grabbed my handand dragged me somewhere while I was half sleeping.

When we stopped I opened my eyes to see the same deck where we first met. He dragged me  to the end of it and we sat down

“Wait a few minutes“ he said softly and quietly, while looking towards the lake

I folowed his eyes and waited. Like he saidd, after a few minutes, the sky colored orange and the sun was rising up. I smiled at the beautiful view, the lake was mirroring the sun and all around us was cold morning fog. After thirty minutes the sun rose up from the lake and fog

“Are you feeling better?“ he asked with a serious look on his face, it was the first time I saw him frowning

“What do you mean?“ I asked, though deep in my heart I knew the answer

He put his palms on my cheeks and looked at me closely “what did hurt you so much yesterday? Did I do something wrong?“

I smiled a little and shook my head “long story“ I said

He removed his hands from my cheeks and pushed my bangs from my eyes “I want to hear it“

I sighed and looked down at my hands “Well, 5 years ago, my mom and dad‘s marriage was coming to a end, everyone could see it even my 5  year old at that time sister. So one early morning she just left us and took my little sister with her, they flew to France and still live there, the next day a divorcment paper came to dad, I can remember his face at that moment even now, he was broke, hurt and angry. When dad tried to call my mom some guy answered and said that he was her Fiancé. It turned out my mom was cheating on my dad for 1 year. Then my dad went crazy, he bought a new channel he was working at and became some sick workacholic, maniac, womanizer who is even too busy for his own daughter now“ I pushed my both fists into my knees, trying hard to push back away my tears where they belonged. Taecyeon grabbed my both hands when he noticed that I was sinking my nails into the flesh of my tights and I suddenly burst into tears, I burried my head into Taecyeon‘s chest and cried my eyes out while he was gently rubbing my back with one hand and hugging me with the other one.

When I calmed myself down I softly pulled away “Sorry“ I said with a low voice, almost a whisper, while looking down. Suddenly I felt his warm and strong body against mine, his arms was pulling me closer to him “Don‘t be“

We sat there for hours, just being like this, not talking, but getting closer and closer every minute we spent together, it‘s unbelievable how fast everything was happening, though that was what was scaring me the most, I don‘t like when things are perfect because they come down with a bang, but I hope that it won‘t happen, maybe just this time, because I‘m starting to like him...