Nothing Can Separate Us

Nothing Can Separate Us || MyungYeon Oneshot

I sat on a bench in the morning, waiting for the bell rings. This is so refreshing. I could let go all of my pain inside my heart. The pain that I feel for 2 months in the deepest place of my heart. But, whenever I sit here, I always remember those times. I always remember those sweet and bitter memories with him. I always remember him. I always remember that guy. The only guy who already steal my heart for a long time ago. He always makes me smile and laugh with him. He always kept my happiness. There was no awkwardness between us. Except that day, when he confessed his love to me. You know? It’s the best day I ever had. Because someone that I love, confessed his love to me. Yeah Kim Myungsoo…

 

Flash Back

This is break time. When I was about to go to canteen, someone approached me. It’s Myungsoo-oppa! My crush! What does he want from me?

 “Jiyeon-ah, can we meet after school?” he said nervously. I felt many butterflies on myr stomach. I was too happy right now

“Sure…” I smiled to keep my cool

“Gomawo…” he smiled and left. What he wants to talk about? Is he going to confess to me? Really? Ah, don’t put a hope to much on him. He’s a big player! Maybe he just wants to ask me about Math

“Yah! Jiyeon? What are you doing here? Standing in front of the class like a fool?” Jieun out of nowhere

“Yah! You scared me!” I shouted to my best friend, Lee Ji Eun

“What are you doing?” she asked

“Nothing!”

“I saw you talked to him” she smirked

“Really! Nothing!” I denied it

“Whatever” she rolled her eyes

“Let’s go to canteen! I’m starving!” she pouted and dragged me to the canteen

 

 

After School

I saw him sitting on the bench while biting his lips. He seemed so nervous. Why? I don’t know. Let’s ask him. “Hi, Myungsoo-sshi” I greeted him and made him shocked. Then he smiled. His smile was making my heart flutter. “Just call me oppa if you want” he smiled and I just nodded. “So, what do you want to talk about?” I asked carefully. “Mmh, Jiyeon-ah…” he started to speak. I just stayed in silence, waiting for his next sentences. “I…I…” he stuttered. “I… Like you! Ani… I love you!!” I was speechless. Is that right? Is that true? Am I not hearing wrong? Really? Then he waved his hand in front of me and I was back to reality. “So… Ah, I’m sorry, I k---“ before he can continue, I gave him a peck on his lips. “I love you too!” he smiled brightly knowing my answer. “So… We’re official now?” he asked. I shook my head to . “Yah!!!” he tried to catch me as I ran from him. I stuck my tongue out and yeah, we were a happy couple…

Flash Back End

 

“I miss you, Myungsoo-oppa” I whispered to myself and sighed. Then I felt a pair of hand covering my eyes. I quickly got the hands off and looked up who… It’s him… Kim Myungsoo… But, what is he doing here?? Isn’t he supposed to be in the hospital? I felt happiness but confused too in the same time. You know, the incident that happening 2 months ago and made him comma…

 

 

Flashback

“Where do you want to go?” he asked me. “I don’t know and I don’t care” I answered coldly. It’s been 2 years since we’re dating. Now, I was mad at him because he can’t come for our second anniversary. What kind of boy friend is he?!  “I’m sorry Jiyeon-ah! I can’t go out, my sister was dumped by her boyfriend and she cried for two nights. I just pity her. I’m so sorry” I can’t stand it. I can’t see him like that, begging for my forgiveness. But I need to keep my cool. You know what? I saw him with a girl yesterday! Doing lovey dovey, pinched her cheeks or whatever. “Don’t lie to me Myungsoo-oppa, you can’t lie to me!” I got up from my seat and walked away. He tried to grab my wrist but I pulled it again. But when I was about to cross the street, I saw a light that coming from a truck. I can’t move at all. I froze. That truck was so close to me. Then I just give up for my life. But, I ended up fell on the ground. Why?? What’s happening? When I looked what is it in front of me, I saw… Myungsoo-oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Myungsoo-oppa!!!!!!!!! Don’t leave me!!!!!!!!! Myungsoo-oppa! Please wake up!” I kept shaking his body but he never answers me, but, the last thing I knew is, he gave me his sweet smile…

I cried so much second by second, hour by hour, day by day, night by night. I was eating and sleeping less than before. I can’t face the fact if he’s comma, because of me. Just because that small incident. I know he loves me. He knows I love him too. “Myungsoo-oppa… Don’t leave me… I’m sorry…” I kept repeating it till he wants to see me again…

End of Flashback

 

“M-Myungsoo-oppa…” I stuttered. Is it really him? I think I didn’t get so much sleep. I rubbed my eyes and he still standing there with his smiled. The first thing I wanna do is hug him tightly but I can’t. It’s not I don’t want to hug him, it’s just… I can’t. I froze there. Then, he took a seat beside me and rubbed my cheek. My tears fell down again. It’s because the happiness that I could feel right now. Thanks to god who wants to save my boy. I thought, after that incident, he will hate me forever. But I thought it wrong. All just I can see is his caring and loving attitude. I love him… so much… He forgave me after that accident? Causing him lie down on the hospital bed for two months? But me? I just can get mad and jealous. What have I done?

I hugged him quickly and I won’t let him go… Never!

“Mianhe… Mianhe… Mianhe… Mianhe…. Oppa jeongmal mianhe…” he patted my back, I was crying and make his shirt wet

“Mianhe…”

“Mianhe…”

“Mianhe…”

“Mianhe…”

“Mianhe…”

“Mianhe…” I just can repeat that word. But he just smiled and patted my back again

“I forgave you Jiyeon-ah, it’s okay, but please don’t get mad at me again okay? Maybe you saw me with my sister that you thought she is my girl. But you know what? You’re my first and the only girl you know it? And sorry for making you like this. Making you like a mess. Making you wait for me like before. I’m sorry too Jiyeon-ah” he said. I shook my head. Why is he apologizing? I’m the one who should do it. It’s all my faults for not believing in him.

“Oppa! Why are you apologizing? I’m the one… who… should apologize to you” I cried again. He’s… too perfect for me. He’s the most perfect boy friend in this world.

“Jiyeon-ah, I forgave you… Now, forgive me okay?” he smiled

“No oppa… You aren’t wrong at all…” I was sobbing and he just patted my back to calm me down.

“Are you feeling better Jiyeon-ah? Here you go…” he wrapped a soft tissue on my cheeks to remove all of my tears.

“T-Thanks so much oppa…”

“You’re my girl friend…” he smiled again

“Oppa, are you fully recovered now? Since when you awoke? I went to the hospital last night but it’s still the same” I asked him curiously

“Yes… Maybe the god wants to give us a chance for start a new life. Thanks to god” he grinned. New life?

“What do you mean by… New life?” I asked again

He took out a red box and opened it. I saw a couple of ring there and he fell on his knees and said, “Park Jiyeon, will you marry me?”

“I… I will oppa!!” I cried again because of my happiness

 

 “Nothing can separate us, Jiyeon-ah” he whispered

“Yeah… Till death do us part” I whispered back

We looked into each other eyes and shared a passionate kiss

Yeah, maybe he’s right. We started a new life. So, if you fail on something or someone, just never give up. Because it maybe not the end but the beginning of a new life.

 



 

How is it? Is it good enough? It's too short and I know it.

But I hope you like it :)

Thanks for reading my story :D

Don't forget to comment and subscribe

 

Do you want me to make another story of Myungyeon after I finish my other fanfics? Oh yeah, If you're WooU shipper too, please check my stories, I have WooU stories, Sooyoung+Yesung, Dongho(U-Kiss)+OOC, Jiyeon+Junho, Yoseob+You

 

Follow me: @mee_l1