Chapter 6 (last chapter?)

What would he do If I were pregnant?

And here comes the next chapter!

~ ~ ~

 

Chapter 6

 

“No, nothing is wrong with you and me.“ She replies, which gets me angrier.

 

“Bom! I know something is wrong with you! Do not lie to me! Something has changed when I was in the US. I can see it and feel it, too. So say what is wrong! I hate it when you are lying to me!“ I say angrily at her.

 

“Nothing! Nothing is wrong with me.“ She says.

“Sure, there is something! I know it! You know you can talk with me about it. I would never be angry with you. Bom, I love you. I would never do something that will hurt you, trust me.“ I say softly.

 

“I know, I know, Bae. But... but I'm so scared.“ She says and breaks down on her knees.

But before she reached the ground, I saved her.

I put my arms around her and carried her to my couch.

 

She starts to cry and the tears are running down her beautiful face.

“Honey, you know I love you and I would never hurt you. So please say it. I promise I would not hurt you, really.“ I reply and looking at her.

 

“Bae, I'm too scared to tell you this. I'm so scared to loose you.“ She says.

I took her hands in mine and wiped her tears softly away.

“Bom, I'm sorry to ask you this but Jiyong says, you were at the doctor. Is it that? Because of you were by the doctor? Are you ill or something other? Aishh~... or.. or are you pregnant?“ I ask her.

 

When I tell out the last word of my question, she looks up in shock.

She swallowed hard and nods slowly.

“You...you‘re pregnant? From me?“ I ask unbelieving.

“Yes, I'm 4 month and 3 weeks pregnant. I'm sorry, Bae. Please don't leave me.“ She replied.

I looked at her in shock.

 

“Bom, I would never break up with you, because of that. Please don't believe this. Honey I love you and you're my everything. I would never do this, trust me.“ I said and took her into my arms.

She snuggled at me and didn't break the hug.

 

After a while, I broke the hug and looked at her softly.

“And so you are pregnant?“

“Yes, with twins.“ She replied.

 

I looked downwards on her little tummy.

But her tummy was a little bit bigger before the 2 weeks.

Then I placed one hand on her tummy.

Suddenly I felt something in her stomach, but I don't know what.

I smiled at her softly and kissed her.

 

“But, Bae. Do you want to be a daddy?“ She asked me.

“I always wanted to be a daddy! I had already said this 3 million times, that I want to be a daddy, don't you hear this in my interviews?“ I asked her back.

 

“I heard about it, but I didn't know what the truth is. Because sometimes someone can lie in interviews only to make other people happy. Like we do, you know? You still searching for a girlfriend, that's what you said to them about us and I do that too. I don't say the truth about us. Only to make our fans happy. And so I thought you say this only for your friends.“ She replied and looked up at me.

 

“Hm, yeah, but I said the truth. And I would never break up with you because of your pregnancy.“ I said and kissed her.

 

She replies to my kiss and snuggled with me.

“What do you want to do?“ I ask her after a while.

“I don't know?“ She asks back.

“Do you want to watch a movie?“

“Sure, we can. But when do you must go back to the headquarters?“ She asks me.

“Oh, in the afternoon. I have so much time with you. But I can stay here at your side, when you want.“ I reply.

“No, just take your time with the other boys. And plus you can talk with them about you and me.“ She said and smiled at me.

 

“Oh, yeah you're right! How we do this? Should we talk about us?“ I asked and looked at her.

“I think only at the YG members and our family.“ She replies and half smiled at me.

I nod and kissed her softly.

“Did you say it already to your parents or your sisters?“ I ask her.

“No, only to the 2NE1 members.“

“Hm, but we must talk with them about this, okay?“

She nods and settled her head down on my shoulder.

I started to play with her hair and smiled.

 

After five minutes she didn‘t move a centimeter, I looked at her.

I smiled.

She has fallen asleep again in my arms.

Then I kissed her softly and put a blanket over us.

I continued to watch the movie, but I couldn't concentrate on it because I had so many thoughts about the fact that Bom is pregnant.

 

//I'm so happy. I always wished I became a daddy.

But there is also the fact about me and BIGBANG and Bom and 2NE1.

How can we plan this? We have to take a break for the babies, but I will do everything for Bom and our babies. But what will we do when Bom must perform and she has the baby tummy? Everybody would recognize. Not only the other members, but also our fans. Should I make our relationship public? Is it the right time, for this?//

 

I have so many thoughts about this, so I didn't realize that Bom was looking at me.

“What‘s wrong? I thought you fell asleep?“ I asked her.

“I only slept lightly and plus nothing is wrong. And is everything okay with you? You looked so thoughtfully.“ She asks back.

“I thought only about us. And everything is alright.“ I said smilingly and kissed her softly.

“About us? Do you mean BIGBANG and 2NE1?“ She asks.

 

“Yes, about BIGBANG and 2NE1 and your performances. When you and 2NE1 have performances in 1 or 2 months, you would have a baby tummy and everybody would be wondering why do you have this, you know? And I thought about to make our relationship public, but aishh.. I don't know.“ I replied and looked at her.

 

“Bae, everything is okay, we will see how it works, okay? We first have to talk with the YG family and plus with our family. And perhaps somebody will say something how we can do this, okay? Don't think so much about it.“ She says and smiles at me.

“Yeah, you're right honey.“ I replied and kissed her.

She replies to my kiss and snuggled with me.

We continued to watch the movie, until it was time for me to drive to the headquarters.

“Bae don't you want to go to the headquarters? It‘s already 5pm!“ She asks me and I smiled.

“Sure, I want to. But I also wanted to take some time with you.“ I said and kissed her.

 

An hour later, I drive to the headquarters to meet the other BIGBANG members.

Jiyong was already there but not the others.

I settled down beside him and smiled.

“Hey, Ji. How ya doing?“ I asked him and he smiles back.

“I'm only a little bit sleepy but I'm happy and you? Is everything fine between Bom and you?“ He asks back.

“Yes, now it is everything alright. She told me.. No I asked her what is her problem and about the doctor visit. And she told me the problem.“ I said and looked at him.

“And what was the problem? Is it good or bad? Is it huge or small? Bae say something about it!“ He said and looks at me with puppy eyes.

I smiled.

“It‘s huge but good. I'm happy about it. I'm going to be a daddy! Bom is pregnant from me!“ I say and Jiyong‘s mouth falls open.

I laughed at this and then he smiled.

“Congratulations, for you two! You always wanted to become a daddy. I'm so happy for you.“ He said and hugged me.

Then Teddy comes into the recording studio.

“Hey, what's wrong? Did something happen?“ He asks us.

I smiled.

“Yes, totally! Bom is pregnant from me! She is already 4 months pregnant.“ I said and smiled at him.

“Oh, wow! That's great! You will become a daddy! I wish that someday Chaerin will become pregnant too.“ He says and hugs me.

“But I don't know, what we would do when she have performances and have already a baby tummy. They will all find out. Should I make it official, that we are in a relationship?“ I ask them.

“Hm, yes you're right, but first you don't have to worry. And first you have to inform our CEO, and perhaps he can plan 2NE1's schedules, you know?“ Jiyong says.

“Yeah, but she can't performing for a year! This is confusing for our fans. And so when I make it public, we don't have to hide our feelings for each other.“ I reply and looking at them.

“Yes, but you and her would never have a free minute when you are outside or something. And all the questions about you two!“ Teddy says and looks at me.

“Ah! I can ask SE7EN about his relationship with Park Han Byul. And how does it feel. But later, now we have to record the new songs!“ I say and smile at them.

 

At 8pm, they said to me I could go back and have some time with Bom together.

“Are you really sure about that, Ji?“ I ask him and he nods.

“Sure, take your time with her.“ He says and smiles at me.

I smiled back and thanked them.

Then I walked out of the YG building and go back to my car.

But before I drive back, I will buy something to eat for her too.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Bom's POV:

 

When Youngbae was outside I continued to watch the movie, but I later called my other members.

 

“Hey, it‘s me!“ I say.

Hey, unniiee~. Is everything alright with you? They asked me.

“Oh, yeah I just confessed to Youngbae. Do you want to come over?“ I ask them and they all agreed except Dara, because of Boss.

 

So they went over to Youngbae's and my apartment.

I opened the door, when they arrived.

 

“Oh, hey Bommie- unnie~! We miss you~!“ Chaerin and Minji saying and hugging me.

I smiled.

“Yeah, I miss you too, but I would miss Youngbae. Come let's go on the couch and talk about things.“ I said and went into the living room.

They followed me and settled down on the couch.

 

“And how had Youngbae react about your confession? Was he happy?“ Chaerin asks.

“Yeah, he says he is really happy and wanted to be a daddy. And he would never break up with me, because of this. But he already has so many thoughts about the future. Because of our work and so on. He already thought about to say it official our relationship.“ I said and smiled.

“Oh, wow~“ They said in a chorus and I smiled brighter.

“He wants to make it public? Aww~ so you two don't need to hide your feelings for each other like me and Teddy!“ Chaerin says.

“Yeah, but our fans! And all the interviews and so on.“ I said and rolled my eyes.

“Yes, but nobody can touch your Youngbae! He already has you and he loves you till the world ends!“ Minji said and smiled at me.

I sigh and looked at them.

“But did you have already told the others and your family?“

“No, I didn't. I'm so scared!“

“You don't need to. You have Youngbae. And they will love him.“ Minji calmed me down and smiled.

“Have you though about marrying him? You will already become a mother. And you always say you wanted to be married first, before you become a mommy.“ Chaerin asks.

“Yeah, but... I don't know... We will see.“ I said and smiled.

Then I heard the front door and somebody walks in.

Chaerin and Minji stood up and I followed their movement.

“Unnie~ we have to go! See you tomorrow?“ They were asking.

I nodded and walked them to our front door.

When I was there, Youngbae hugged me from behind.

I snuggled with him and waved to Chaerin and Minji, until they are away.

Then he closed the door and kissed me softly.

“Bae, you‘re already home? I thought you needed time with Jiyong and the others?“ I asked him.

“I thought I did too, but they told me I need to go home to you, honey.“ He replied and kissed me again.

I replied to the kiss.

 

“Honey, are you hungry? I bought something for us to eat. Oh where is baby?“ He asked me and looked around.

Then Boss appeared and walked to him.

“Sure I want something to eat.“ I said and smiled at him.

“Okay, then I will cook something for you. But first Baby gets something to eat.“ He said and walked into the kitchen.

 

I watched him, how he went into the kitchen and disappeared.

After that, I settled down on our couch and his TV.

I looked for some good movies or something else, but there wasn't anything good.

So I walked into the kitchen and went to drink something.

Youngbae was already cooking something for us and I smiled.

He normally doesn‘t cook and so that‘s why I smiled.

I snuggled at his back and tried to look over his shoulder.

He turned around and kissed me softly.

“Baby, I have to cook something. I'm sorry but we can do this later, `kay?“ He asks then.

I nod and going out of the kitchen and searching around the rooms.

Then I lied down on our bed and closed my eyes.

After some seconds, I fell asleep.

~ ~ ~

So what do you think? Should I write further or is that the final chapter?

Please tell me if you want to continue this story, till the twins are born?