Chapter 5

What would he do If I were pregnant?

I am so so sorry! I couldn't update! I got really busy, but here I am and updating the next chapter!

And plus, because you all are must waiting so much I will post an extra chapter!
I am really sorry and I hope you all will enjoy the chapters^^ 

And big thanks to my beta reader  Luvkpop1 !!!

 

~ ~ ~

Chapter 5

 

 

2 weeks have passed since he was in the US.

 

“You are WHAT?!“ He screams at me.

I only take some steps backwards, because I was afraid.

“I'm pregnant. “ I whispered and looked down at the ground.

I felt how my eyes went full of tears and I tried to hold them back, but I failed.

“You‘re pregnant?! And with Twins?! Holy , Bom! Do you know what this means for me?! I have to give up on my music and my dancing! I never, EVER, wanted babies, not now!“ He talked aloud and looked at me angrily.

“I'm sorry. I never wanted this either! Please don't be mad at me!“ I said and looked at him.

“How could I not be mad at you?! I'm already mad! GO! I never want to see you again!” He screams again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“AH!“ I screamed and sat bolt upright in bed.

I looked around in his bedroom.

The room was pitch black; I could only see the moonlight.

 

Then I realized it was only just a dream.

I sighed, and then I sat back and calmed my breath.

// Would he really be angry like this? First, I do not say a word about my pregnancy.//

I thought and closed my eyes again.

 

When I woke up again the sun shines bright into his room.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

Then when I finished the shower, I put on new clothes and cooked me something to eat.

Besides this, I gave Boss his breakfast and new water.

 

“Boss do you think, Youngbae would be angry and break up with me?“ I ask him and stand up to take a little walk with Boss.

 

We went to the park near the Han River.

I settled down on a bench when Boss starts to play.

When he plays around in front of me, I start thinking about the dream.

 

//The last time when I was here was on the last day before he left for the US. It was really romantic and beautiful with him. Would he really say and do this, to me? Then I will not tell him about that, until he finds out. Yes, that is it! But then? Will he break up with me? What should I do?// I thought all the time, until I felt some strong arms around me.

 

I looked at the person in shock, but it was Youngbae.

“Bae! What are you doing here? I thought you were in the US?“ I ask him.

“Oh, hello Honey! Nice to see you. I missed you too.“ He says smilingly at me.

Then he kissed me softly.

 

“I was in the US, but Ji wanted to comeback with BIGBANG. And I wanted this too, so I come back to Seoul. For you and BIGBANG. It was really good there in the US, but I missed you there.“ He says while looking at me.

 

Then he takes away his arms around my body.

“I missed you too.“ I whispered to him and leaned against him.

 

“Bae, I talked about us with my members. And so they know about us.“ I talked to him.

“But they would not say this to other people?“

“Yes, they promised.“ I reply and we stood up from the bench.

 

“Do you come back with me? I mean going back into my apartment?“ He asks me.

“Sure.“ I said and smiled at him.

Then he took my hand in his own and searched for Boss.

Boss was walking beside us and looking around, until we were back Youngbae‘s apartment.

He opens the door and Boss runs into the kitchen.

We watched him disappear.

 

I took off my shoes and my jacket and walked into the living room.

Youngbae followed me and hugged me from behind.

Then he kissed my neck softly and let his hands run to my little tummy.

However, I stopped him before he could reach.

I was so scared that he would find out and will be like in the dream I had last night.

He looked a little bit confused at me but smiled.

 

“So you settled into my apartment?“ He asks and I nod.

“Yes, just take a rest from my other members. That's why I talked about us to them.“ I said.

Then I went out of his embrace and walked into the kitchen.

I felt how he looked at my back and I smiled.

Boss runs out of the kitchen and I went to the fridge.

Because I wanted to cook something for him.

However, I was interrupted again.

 

“Bae, please~ I want to cook something... And I'm ticklish, so please...“ I said and looked at him.

He took his hands off me and smiled.

“Okay, but then I need to go take a shower.“ He said and gave me a little kiss before he disappeared into the bathroom.

Then I cooked further his meal and was finished in some minutes.

I put it on the table and waited for him.

 

“Oh, you're finished? And the meal is for me? Thank you, honey.“ He says and walks to me.

He was only wearing his trouser, but he is shirtless. Then he hugged me and gave me a kiss.

After that, he settled down at the table and started to eat my meal.

I watched him, while he eats and waiting for him to finish.

 

“Honey, that was really yummy!“ He said and stood up while taking the dishes to the sink.

Then he walks to me and kissed me softly.

I kissed him back and looked at him.

 

“So what do you want to do now?“ He asked me and smiled.

 

“I don't know... I'm a little bit sleepy. Don't you want to go to Jiyong? I thought you wanted to record new songs?“ I asked him back.

 

“Hm, but I thought you would be upset, when I do this. I thought you wanted me by your side  today?“ He said and looked a little bit confused at me.

 

“I know BIGBANG and music is very important for you, and so I don't want you to hold you away from this, you know? However, I‘m very happy to hear that you wanted to be by my side. But you mustn‘t, you can go to Jiyong and record new songs. I will wait for you here.“ I replied and smiled at him.

 

“You are really sure about this? You don't need me today?“ He asks unbelieved.

“Yes, I'm sure. Sure I will need you today, but take your time today. I will take a nap for a few hours, and that would be really boring for you.“ I say and give him a kiss.

He replies to the kiss softly and passionate.

“Okay, then I will go to Jiyong and record some new songs with him. I will be back soon but don't wait for me, just take a rest.“ He says and hugs me before he leaves to the YG Headquarters.

 

When he was away, I looked at the clock.

It was already 7pm. I yawned and looked at Boss for a while.

He sleeps deep.

Then I went into his bathroom to take a shower.

After that, I went back into the bedroom and put on my new sleeping clothes.

When I did this, I settled down on his bed and tried to sleep.

 

~ ~ ~

 

Youngbae's POV:

 

When I drove to the YG headquarters, I thought about Bom.

She was somehow different.

Something has changed about her.

The things she does now, she never did this before.

Did I say something wrong? Or did I do something wrong?

Does she have a new boyfriend? No, she loves me.

I know she has something, and she hides it away from me.

Is she scared of me, so that she doesn‘t want to tell me her problems?

 

I have so many thoughts in my head so that I did not realize that I was already at the headquarters.

Then I went into the recording studio and met with my best friend Jiyong there.

“Hey, you're back! Welcome home! Were you already with Bom?“ He asks me.

“Sure I was and thank you. Bom was happy about me being back. But something has changed... She is a little bit different than before I went to the US. Did something happen?“ I ask him.

“I don't know. She only asks me once to take care of Boss, because she must go to the doctor. And that was the only thing I heard and saw from her.“ He replied and looked at me worriedly.

“If you want you can go back to her.“ He said and smiles.

“No, it's okay. I will talk to her later. I just want to record some songs with you.“ I replied and smiled at him.

 

The recording lasts until 4AM in the morning.

We were really sleepy and then we drove back into our apartments.

I settled soundless into my apartment, only not to wake Bom up.

Then I took off my shoes and jacket.

I walked into the living room and took off my shirt, jeans and socks.

After that, I went slowly into my bedroom and looked at Bom.

She looks really cute, when she sleeps.

I settled down beside her and took her softly into my arms.

When I do this, she opens slowly her eyes.

“Hey, honey I'm back. Just sleep more.“ I say and give her a little kiss on her forehead.

“Welcome back. How late is it?“ She whispers.

“It's already 4 in the morning. Just sleep now, we can talk later.“ I say.

She nods and closed her eyes again.

Then she snuggled at me and I take my arms around her body.

After a while, I fell asleep.

 

~ ~ ~

 

When I woke up, Bom was still lying in my arms.

I smiled and kissed her softly.

Then I got out of my bed and went to take my shower.

I took a quick shower and put on new clothes.

After that, I went into my kitchen and cooked something for her and me.

All that lasts 1 hour and I took a quick look into my bedroom.

Bom was still deep asleep and I smiled, but it looks like she will wake up soon.

Then I went back and placed our breakfast on the living room table.

Suddenly Boss appears and looks at me.

“Hey, baby~ Do you want something to eat?“ I said and went into the kitchen to give him his food.

He started to eat fast and I went to the coffee machine.

The coffee-machine was already finished and I take something from the coffee.

Then I walked back to the living room and placed down my coffee.

 

Suddenly I turn around and saw Bom coming out of the bedroom.

She looks at me and smiles happily.

I smiled back and walked to her.

“Good morning, honey~. Did you have a good sleep?“ I asked her and put my arms around her.

 

“Morning. Yes I did, but I missed you after a while, when you left me in your bed.“ She replies and looking sad at me.

“Oh, I'm sorry, next time I will wait for you.“ I said and kissed her softly.

She replied to the kiss and I took her into my embrace.

 

I placed my hands on her hips and wanting to move to her little tummy, but she stops me.

She breaks the kiss and takes my hands away from her tummy.

I looked at her.

“Do you want something to eat? I cooked breakfast for us.“ I said and she smiles.

“Sure, I'm very hungry.“ She replies and walked into the living room.

She sits down on a chair and looks at me.

I sit down too and smiled.

Then we start to eat, until we were finished.

 

“That was really tasty, thank you so much.“ She said and smiled at me.

“No problem, honey.“ I said and stood up.

I took both our dishes and walked into the kitchen.

Then I went back to her and hugged her from behind.

However, the hug did not last long, because she broke it again.

 

//What the is wrong with her?! Why does she always break the hug and take away my arms around her body?//

I thought and get a little bit angry.

She looks at me scared, and tried to say something, but I started to say something.

“Bom. What is wrong? Did I do something or say something wrong?“ I ask her.

 

~ ~ ~

Maybe the next chapter will be the ending?