Appearance Of Yuri's Twins

I Didn't Want To Be Like This

                                                                                                

 

 

 

 

"It's been a year .The pain is still here and it wouldn't never been healed by anyone,the love you've left here to me doesn't replace by anyone"

 

Yesung said standing in front of Yuri's tomb,the tears are forming on his eyes.

 

"Appa,Uljima" A sweet yet encouraging voice of a seven year old little girl Seohyun  talked to his father.

 

Did I?!.He kneeled down to the floor."Umma is just sleeping"Seohyun continue."But she doesn't able to woke up again,anymore"The tears are forming to his eyes again.

 

Oh! His daughter smile and managed to walked when she saw someone or something.

 

"Seohyun-ah,Seohyun,where are you g-------"His eyes widened as she saw the girl.

 

Aigoo,Waht a cute face..waht's your name my dear? A black wavy hair,tanned skin girl asked.

 

"Seohyun"

 

Yesung was stunned as he clearly figured the girl who he thought that resembles her wife Yuri that much.

 

"I was there when Yuri died because of a heart problem,so why would be having another Yuri?"Yesung thouth and walked to his daughter who was talikng to that mysterious girl.

 

"Seohyun,nice name.......so you're my sister's daughter?" Seohyun nodded

 

"Sister?" yesung asked curiously as he patted his hands on his daughter's shoulder still hesitating about taht girl.

 

Mm...Let me say Im her twins..By the way I'm Yuri,since my sister is dead so I like to used her named...She extended her arms to Yesung giving him a shake hands.

 

"Your name is Yuri" Yesung exclaimed"by the way I'm yesung your sister's husband" He extended his arms too.

 

So you're the one she's telling me about,I thought You'remore handsome in person but-"

 

"But" Yesun g cut her off.

 

"But not I expected"

 

"Yah" He shouted"Who dare you to say that,you resermbles Yuri but not in attitude.'

 

She didn't mind Yesung and proceed to walked in front of Yuri's tomd and place a flower on top of it then leave.

 

Yha!!Chincha!! Yesung shouted scratching his head because of Yuri's  annoying attitude.

 

"Appa,Begopayooo."Seohyun said pointing her inside trembling stomach.

 

"Okay!!Appa will foods for you"! He care that much to Seohyun because it is the only special person that Yuri left to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This one is boring,just wait for my next update!!

 

sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings