Dance Partners

I Can't Trust You Anymore

YOUR POV

I changed into something more dressy, since it's a ballroom dance and I wanted to do moves appropriate to move in with clothes like these.

 

I told Minyoung to dress into something similar to her dress and wear the heels she was going to wear. But I specifically said that it had to have straps on. So did all of her friends.  

"So, is any of you okay with carrying me?" I asked. I was so sure everyone would say no since I got heavier.

"I will," Kai volunteered and I brightened. I hugged him and kept saying thank you. I saw Minyoung come in a beautiful dress and so did her friends. 

"Eh, Unnie. I dodn't have a dress similar to this. So I wore the dress I'm going to be wearing and so are my friends. We'll have an easier time getting comftorable with what we're wearing," Minyoung said and I just stared at her in awe. She looked so beautiful. I was pretty jealous myself that I never had something like that. I even thought about why I wasn't Filipino.

Minyoungs dress was a carribean blue and it had a beautiful sequence at her top half. There was even layers and a few of the sequence to show where it was. As for her friends, they wore a light shade of pink dress. It was a high-low dress and it made each one of them look beautiful. There were 7 girls besides Minyoung. 

 

Just then I saw 8 guys wearing a dress shirt, jeans, and dress shoes. It was noce seeing guys dress so nicely. The last one, and honestly, most handsome, walked in with a blue dress shirt instead of white. *I'm guessing he's Minyoungs partner* He walked up to her and I mentally cheered, they look perfect for each other. 

I grabbed onto Kai and we instructed. We had positions, switching, and lifts. For the round lift, I had all the guys: EXO and B1A4 get in a circle and connect hands. I sat on Chanyeols and Kai's connected hands and held onto their shoulders. I yelled for them to let go and Kai caught me. Dance practice went perfectly! Besides the few mistakes, tripping on their dress, and forgetting their next move.

I had them dance it before practice ended and just in time, Minyoungs parents came inside. I motioned for them to stand up front to watch. It was perfect. No mistakes, tripping, it was flawless.

pretty please watch this-DEBUT DANCE

(A/N:This was my cousins Debut dance. She taught it to me and it's like super duper fun!)

I was about to cry from their hard work. Kai put his arm around me and I hugged his waist. It was this kind of time that I woulld be thankful for have meeting Kris and for my talent and passion in dancing. When they finished, I ran up to Minyoung and gave her a huge bear hug. Channyeol seperated us before it got tighter.

"YAH! Soojin-ah! Don't squish your baby!" Chanyeol said and then all the kids and Minyoungs parents stared at me.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT, UNNIE?!" Minyoung asked in shock. And I nervously nodded.

"OMO! And you still manage to look so beautiful and dance like that?!" Her mom asked.

"A promise is a promise. And I promised Minyoung this," I said and she hugged me. I felt like my dress was getting wet and it was because Minyoung was crying. 

"Ah! Minyoung-ah! Abwoya!" I yelled. I was scared it was my fault. She looked up to me and wiped away her tears.

"Gomawo, Unnie. For everything. And thank you EXo and B1A4 Oppas for helping also. Please take good care of her. I heard about Kris Oppa. We promise not tp tell anyone or him," Minyoung said and this time I cried.

"You're so kyeopta!" I said and pinched her cheeks as I also wiped away the tears. 

"We'll practice again the last 3 days before her debut. Here. ake this, you deserve it," Minyoungs parents said and handed me an envelope and left the building. When I opened it, it was $5,000 in US money. I tried to run after them but they already left when I checked outside the window. I went back into the room and laid down on Sehuns and Tao's lap. 

"I'm so tired!" I said and before I knew it, I fell asleep.