I'll Always Love You

I Can't Trust You Anymore

A Girl Meets Love-K.WILL feat TIFFANY

 

YOUR POV

I woke up in the same hospital room as last time. I checked the time, 4:30P.M. *, Minyoungs dance practice* I dialled her cell phone number and waited for her to answer. I told her that I'm really sorry and I'll do it tomorrow. She understood and I hung up first. *What happened?* I recalled everything.

"Who brought me here?" I asked myself while I bit my nails and looked down.

"I did you pabo," I heard a guys voice. *Please don't let it be Kris, I want to see him, but not now* I looked up, and gasped.

"Gongchan Oppa?!" I said then suddenly my Eunji Unnie came inside.

"Of course Soojin is a pabo. Right, Soojin?" she asked. 

"ANNNNIIII!!! You guys are jerks," I said and they giggled.

"So, Soojin-ah. Tell me why you were so stressed that you fainted?" she asked me and she looked at me with a seriuos face.

"I told you my story, right Unnie? Well, while wandering around to get some food I happened to pass by my old home. I thought it wouldn't hurt if I just visited. When I saw the coffee table full of papers, I read the first one and I began to cry." I said and she nodded. Gongchan looked confused at the moment.

"I want you to tell your story to Gongchan, he deserves to know," Eunji Unnie told me and left the room. Gongchan is my childhood friend, without Jinki Oppa, he was there for me. But then he became part of the group B1A4. I know his group, their my Oppas. They're very close to me and treat me like their sister. I know Gongchan liked me before, but I don't if he still does. It's been a year since I haven't seen him. He sat right next to me on the bed since it was big enough and I told him my story up until today. He pulled me in for a hug. 

"Soojin-ah, I-I-I still l-l-like you," he said. And before I knew it his lips crashed onto mine. I was surprised, I couldn't move. I was about to shut my eyes until I realized what's happening. I pulled away and looked down. 

"OMO! Soojin. Mianhe! I din't mean to...." He kept apologizing but then I hugged him.

"Oppa, I can't return the feelings but I'll always love you," I said and kissed his cheek. 

"AH! Soojin. Eunji Noona said she called Suho hyung," Gongchan said and the door slammed open. I was expecting it to be Suho but I saw Kris, Chanyeol, Key, and Kai. *Uh oh!* Chanyeol went inside first, then Kai, Kris, and lastly Key. My hands were sweating and my body stiffened.

"Soojin-ah, I want you to talk to Kris, after you'll talk to Chanyeol, they're not on good terms right now," Key said and brought out Kai and Chanyeol. I told Gongchan to stay, and he just kept glaring at Kris.*Please don't know anything about my pregnancy..PLEASE!* 

"Soojin-ah," it was all he said and he hugged me. My clothes were getting wet from his tears and I hugged him back. I didn't want to let go just yet. When he did I noticed how skinnier he got, his skin was very pale, and his eyes had huge eyebags and it was swollen. 

"Mianhe. For everything. I never wanted this to happen," he was saying but then I cut him off.

"I read the letter you wrote. Listen Kris...I Love You. I know that. But after what happened, I can't find myself to trust you anymore. I forgive you, yes but I can't trust you. Ae Sook Unnie took good care of you, maybe you two are meant for each other. Me, I just haven't found someone yet. I'll Always Love You Kris Oppa...Always." I said and caressed his cheeks. He held onto the hand that was on his cheek. All I did was stare and let my tears flow out.

"I'll always love you, too, Soojin-ah. Ae Sook...I'll try to love her but I won't guarantee it'll happen. You were all I think about night and day. I was a Pabo to do that. I understand that you won't trust me. But Gomawo for forgiving me...and Ae Sook. Just please, don't leave like that ever again. I'll go crazy again." he said and I just hugged him. It felt like hours until we released. He pecked my lips but I realized I didn't have the same fluttery feeling inside me.

"I promise I won't disappear," I sighed in relief that he didn't know about out baby. Kris went out and Gongchan wiped the tears off my face. Chanyeol came in. This time, I had Gongchan go out, I don't know why, but I did. 

"Soojin-ah, do you know why I'm not on good terms with Kris hyung?" he asked. His eyes were turning a bit red, but no tears came out just yet. 

"Ani," I said and waited for his answer.

"Because when I first saw you, I fell head over heels for you. As time flew by the feelings I had for you got stronger. When I saw you dance with Kris hyung I wanted to cry because I thought you forgot about me. But when we danced together, you made me dance like I've never danced before. And when I found out what Kris hyung did to you, I was furious. I trusted him to love you and never hurt you. I never found myself to forgive him ever again." he said and tears were dripping after the last sentences. I stared at him in shock. *He loves me?* I was crying as well.

"Ch-Chanyeol, I-I-" I was cut off. He crashed his lips onto mine. I realized it, fully, but I didn't want to seperate from him. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. I couldn't find myself to pull away. It was exactly how I felt when I kissed Kris before. My hands wrapped around his neck to pull him closer and when we both ran out of breath, we stared at each other. 

"You don't have to answer me, but I'll always love you even after my last breath on earth," he said and walked out. I stared at the door and waited for all of them to come back in, but it was just Key and Kai that came in.

"Soojin...you're going to have tell Kris about your baby one day," Key said with a serious tone.

"I can't find myself to do it. I already filled up the papers with Chanyeols name and I trust him with my baby than Kris," I said and cried.

"Gongchan, Chanyeol, Kris...come inside," Key yelled at the door. All three of them came inside and Gongchan was the one who ran to my side first. 

"Chanyeol Oppa please forgive Kris Oppa. or at least try to be nicer. Please for me." I told Chanyeol and he looked at Kris. They looked at each other and they cried. I couldn't believe my eyes, they forgave each other so quickly. They hugged and I told them to go back to practice. They hesitated to leave me with Gongchan, especially Kris and Chanyeol. I assured them everything was alright and they could leave. I promised to see them soon, I even promised to talk to Ae Sook and Kris together. 

"Gongchan Oppa, I feel like the weight on my shoulders lifted a bit," I said and smiled at him.

"Good. I don't want this pregnant lady to carry a burden," he said and I hugged him and snuggled my face in his chest. 

"Oppa, you'll find someone better than me. I promise." I said and made some space for him to lay down with me. 

"I hope I do. But I'll still love you," he said and we slept.