My Life Is A Little Better

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Angel-EXO-M

 

Purple Text is in Filipino, Blue is for English, and Red is for Mandarin.

YOUR POV

I released the hug from Luhan and looked at all of them.

"Thank You, Oppas...for everything," I said and this time it was their turn to cry.

"GROUP HUG!" I yelled out and they all walked to me for a hug. *Why the hell are they crying? I only said Thank You*

"Why are you crying, anyways?" I asked after I released the group hug. 

"You always manage to smile and yet we all know that deep down you're hurt," Suho said while wiping away his tears and the rest nodded. *WOW! I never realized that*

"WOW! DAEBAK! This is like a Filipino drama!" Dr. Shim said as he walked in. *Is he half Filipino?! Does he know Kim Chui?! She's like super duper adorable and talented! I've always looked at her as my role model after Jinki Oppa*

"OMO! Are you Filipino?! Do you know Kim Chui?!" I asked all excitedly. He just laughed at me.

"Of course Soojin-ah! I know Kim Chui! But I'm only Half-Flipino," Dr. Shim said and I understood it. I watched Filipino dramas when I was young. I read the Korean translation but I managed to learn the basics of Tagalog. 

"Really? That's so cool!" I said and we both giggled. 

"Isn't she with Xian Lim, right now?" he asked and I shrugged. I haven't been updated since Jinki Oppa left me. 

"WHAT?! A Filipino with a Chinese?! Xian Lim is in the Philippines?!" Luhan asked in Mandarin. 

"I guess, Oppa," I said and the rest looked at me like I was crazy. It was dead silence. *I need to break this ice*

"AYYYOO WASSSUuuP!!!" I said and everyone looked at me. *I was suppose to make it better not worse!* But then I realized I said Kris' line and I refrained myself from crying. Dr. Shim looked confused but just did as what the boys were doing. 

"OKAY! Boys! Please stay and sit their in the corner and Soojin please lay down and lift up your shirt," he said and we all did as told. He got the wand thingy again and put the jelly on it. *I like this wand thingy, it's very ticklish* When he roamed the wand thingy around my tummy, I wanted to giggle, but I refrained from doing so. 

"Soojin-ah, can I please see the papers you filled out at home...the ones I gave you last time you were here," he said and I took the papers out of my bag. 

"So which one of you boys are Park Chanyeol," he asked as while still scanning through the papers.

"I am, Doctor," Chanyeol said and stood next to me. 

"Omo! You have such a deep voice for a baby face," Dr. Shim said as he looked up from Chanyeol's voice. He continued to roam the wand around my stomach and stopped in the center again.

"You are currently 1 month pregnant, and in about a week or two you'll start feeling dizzy, sick, and cranky. You'll also see a baby bump by then. You're baby is healthy, but for now on you must watch your diet." Dr. Shim said, "Now you're feeding two people so please cut down on junk food and, for example, eat frozen yogurt instead of ice cream." I nodded and he gave me a food guide.

"If it's not to much, can I have more for the people who usually brings me food," I asked hesitantly. *He'll say no for sure*

"Of course! Anything for my favorite patient!" he said and handed about 20 more. *I'm his....favorite?*

"I'm your favorite patient?" I asked. He nodded.

"Unlike all of the patients here you actually ask me and make me feel as if I'm loved," he said and he looked as if he was going to cry. I pulled him in for a hug.

"Just think of me as your daughter," I said and released the hug. Chanyeol grabbed my hand and I just held onto his.

"Neh. Okay, I'll see you in 2 months Soojin-ah. And please feel free to bring the boys back here. They're just like my sons..they make me feel the same way you make me feel," he said and I nodded. "Chanyeol-ah, please take care of her." And Chanyeol also nodded,

While walking out, I saw the lady again and I stared at her as if I was going to kill her. When we were in the elevator-

"YAH! Soojin-ah, wipe that smirk off your face. The lady looked like she saw Hades." Chanyeol said and smacked the back of my head. 

"Neh! Ok. Gosh that hurt Oppa." I said and ran to the 4 boys and hid behind them. "Baekhyun Oppa, smack him. He hurt a pregnant lady!" I said and he did as told. I hugged all of their arms. *You guys make my life a little better after the incident* 

*I hope I learn to move on soon. I don't want to stay in the past*