Just Dance With Me

I Can't Trust You Anymore

YOUR POV

*YAY! Donghyun Oppa said it didn't have to be a real couple dance, just a dance between a guy and a girl.* I jumped up and down, my students-or soon to be students- eyed me weirdly and EXO was giggling. *Brace yourselves students, you'll see a lot of this from me* 

3 Hours Later

I was finished teaching the song. I heard thing like, "I learned the dance!!!" and "But you'll never dance it as perfect as Soojin Noona" 

Yes, I told them to call me Noona and Unnie. I didn't want so much formality. If they were older than me, I prefered the -ah at the end instead of the -sshi. Espcially not -sunbae

I giggled to myself and it was finally time to show the 'couple' dance. I went up to Lay and Minwoo. EXO and BOYFRIEND were becoming great friends.  I had Minwoo and Lay stand on either side of me. 

"Just try to follow along, okay? You guys can catch on pretty easily from what I know." I said and they nodded in understandment. I hugged them and I had people pair up in either groups of three with 2 boys or girls and 1 boy or girl and group of just a boy and girl. 

I ran to my Jeongmin Oppa and told him the track number, he smiled and patted my head. I looked to Kris and he gave me a thumbs up, I ran to him and gave him a hug and kissed his cheek. I heard girls sigh and grunt, but I don't care.

Please Watch-'Couple' Dance

(A/N: Just watch, please, to understand the story)

*I've always loved watching America's Best Dance Crew. I most especially love Poreotics and I.aM.mE*

(POREOTICS or POREOTIX)

(I aM mE)

And instead of crouching down, since there wasn't any camera like in the video, we pretended like we were hitting each other. Lay and Minwoo smiled. *Did they know this dance already??* 

I danced like Chachi and it looked like Lay did Di "Moon" Zhang's part and so did Minwoo, but in a small way differently. *How the??!!!* I just continued dancing. I loved this dance, it was one of my most favorite dances in the world. I had a lot of fun. In the end, instead of kneeling down, since there was no point, I stood up leaned my elbow on Lay Oppa's shoulder and pushed Minwoo. He pretended like he really fell, and I giggled. 

"So, class, how about we dance to this?" I asked. I heard things like, "BRING IT ON!!" "But it's to hard!!!" "I'll never get it!" "AWWW YEAH!!! LETS DO THIS!" "Can I be your boyfriend??!!" At the last comment, Kris went up to the 5 boys that yelled out the same things and smacked their heads. He walked up to me and put his arm around my shoulder and hugged his waist. 

"Is that a yes or no?" Lay and Minwoo asked the class. "NEH!!!" All of them said. But before we started, I get them a 10 minute break. I walked up to Lay and Minwoo while still hugging Kris' waist. 

"So, how did you guys manage to dance that without watching me?" I asked. They looked at each other and smiled.

"Lay hyung, introduced me to I.aM.Me before we debuted. We were friends back then," Minwoo said. I just nodded slowly and high-fived them. 

Instead of me teaching on my own, I had the girls with me to learn Chachi's part, and the guys with either Minwoo or Lay. It only took us 2 1/2 hours. The dance was short, but it was difficult also. I had no problem helping the students if they had a hard time. 

While I was waiting for Minwoo and Lay help 1 more student of their own, I grabbed Kris and pushed onto my CD player. It was Bang, again. 

"Just Dance With Me," I told him as I smiled. 

"I can't dance as well as you guys," he said as his eyes filled up with saddness. *Aw, my poor baby*

I grabbed his hands and placed it on my hips. I put my arms around his shoulders. We just swayed side by side, but it was okay. I had fun, it was romantic, in a way. I hugged him when the song ended, and Lay and Minwoo tapped my shoulders signaling that they finished. I pecked Kris on the lip and ran to the center with Minwoo and Lay. 

"Okay class, let's dance to Bang one more time, and lets see if we can have a DANCE COMPETITON!!!" I yelled in excitement. *I really love having dance competitions, it's always fun*

The students yelled in excitement and every some of them warned others to make sure they do good. *How cute* And we danced, I was impressed , they got it!