Dance Class

I Can't Trust You Anymore

YOUR POV

I looked to where Kai was pointing. It was huge!!! I looked at the name of the building "THE RAGE"

(A/N: There really is a dance studio called "THE RAGE" in Los Angeles and Granada Hills, My friends and I have been going there since we were 10)

I walked inside and asked the lady at the counter where my room was. She asked me for my I.D. and she told me room 10C.

When I went inside, it was pure darkness. When Kris opened the lights, my eyes were about to come out of my eye sockets and fly would come into my mouth any second now. it looked amazing!

The boys put their things down in the corner, next to the CD player. Along with my bag. It was a private Dance and Rap school. And Luhan told me this was for STARSHIP trainees. If anyone ever told something about what or who they saw or what they learned to anyone outside of this, they would get kicked out. *Apparently I'm teaching the Advanced class, BRING IT ON!!!*

While I was stretching and the guys kept looking around the room in awe, the door opened. I saw BOYFRIEND. I was about to squeal until they said, 

"KEKE...Suho here told me you were a fan, just call us Oppa. Okay?" Donghyun Oppa said. I looked at Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin. "So you guys are my dongsaengs!!!" They looked bewildered. "What?"

"I thought you were younger than us, or atleast the same age." Youngmin said. I giggled. I put my arm around Kwangmin and Minwoo and saw them blush. 

"I'm 19...you guys thought I was 17?" I asked. Youngmin just nodded. Just then I saw some High School and College students come in. I let go of the two and quickly stood in the front. Turns out that Boyfriend will be the judges to decide if I stay to teach. 

I had to teach the girls 1 dance-that included at least a boy in some parts/ 1 dance for guys-that had to include a girl in some parts/ and a couple dance.

I thought for a good 5 minutes. I ran up to my bag and put in a CD, I whispered something in Luhan's ears and he nodded. I hugged him and I just winked at kris since I saw him glaring at us. 

I had the boys talk to EXO about dance advice and had 19 guys watch the dance since they'll be the partner of atleast 2-3 girls. 

Before I told Jeongmin Oppa to start it, I took off my pants and it revealed some black shorts and I put on some red high heels. Like Hyuna's in the music video. I tied up my shirt so that my stomach was showing like Hyuna's also. *I love dressing up, like I'm really performing.*

I saw some of my boy students' jaw drop to the floor and so did EXO's. I told Jeongmin Oppa to start it and I began dancing. The girls ad the guys that I assigned were sitting right infront of me. 

Please watch- Girls' Dance

(A/N:You'll get a better understanding of my story)

When the music started I saw the guys look at me in awe. They never saw me dance like this. When Luhan came in, in the beginning I saw Kris' eyes getting jealous. I just kept dancing. 

And when it got the part where the Luhan had to hold my hips, I saw Kris glaring at Luhan. *How cute!* 

The dance went really well. When Luhan had to do the "Oooo,oo,oo,oo"(LOL, I didn't know how to describe it) part with me and the chorus, I laughed. He looked so cute and he did it perfectly. 

(A/N: Just pretend that he did the chorus with you, you know the "Bubble Bubble POP! POP!")

When it got to the dubstep part of the dance, people looked carefully. The song changed a little, and I danced to it. People never saw this version before. *KEKEKE...I made it up all on my own.* I saw Hyunseong, Kwangmin, and Donghyun look impressed. *LOL! EXO looks so hilarious!*

When I finished the song, everyone's mouth was open and I just laughed. I looked to Boyfriend and they gave me a reassuring nod that I did amazing. I fist pumped and hugged Luhan!! He hugged me and spun me around. Kris shook his head and stomped to me and Luhan. He took me and hugged me tighter than Luhan did. *I love you, too, Kris Oppa*