Those Hands

Life with Idol Oppas

YOUR P.O.V

Oppas handed me their hands. At first I hesitated to take but I took it. I noticed that Chanyeol hand was the one I took. *oh oh! OMMO! Yeollie oppa! Please don't let go of my hand* you thought. "Ehem. ehem." someone enterupted your thoughts. You spun around to, and only to find eleven boys standing right infront of you, smiling .. "O-oppa? What? Is there something on my face? You tered a little knowing that they all wanted you to let go of Chanyeol's hand but you just acted like you didn't noticed it. "Ani." Zelo voiced. "Now come on, let's take you to the clinic before your bruise gets worse" Changjo yanked Chanyeol's hand away and dragged you towards the clinic.

CHUNJI'S P.O.V

*I swear if something happens to her I'll tear that 's face right of her body* Chunji thought angrily. When we got to the clinic's doorway, I saw all the maknaes of mine and hyung's band, Daehyun hyung pushed them away and .. 
"OMONA!" "What the?" "I thought~" "But~" .. Jiyeon's face had a bruise, well just one bruise. But she never got into a fight before. I know she took taekwondo lessons and she even got a blackbelt but why didn't she fight back? Her beautiful face is now ruined. And I'm guessing that a slap is what made her face bruise, right?

"Yah! What is that?" L pointed at your bruise. Kevin smacked L's head and said "Pabo!" L whinced a little but then eye smiled. "Saengie, what happened to you face? Who did that to you? is that a slap mark what I'm seing? is it? huh? tell me!" Key boasted a lot of questions to you. "Ani. Oppa! It's just a little bruise. It'll go away in a few days" you said. "Aigoo~ saengi your face isn't yours anymore" G-D joked and touched your cheek. "Move! move! Everyone move away! We gotta get this thing fast" the nurse said and shoved everyone away. "All of you who have class now, get back!!" the nurse said and each of your brother's bandmates walked away.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

After the nurse treated my face. I got dismissed from the clinic and my brothers forced the school Dean to excuse me and go home for a while. Since the Dean is a girl, I think she's one of oppas fan and agreed to it. While walking to the school gates, the bell rang and student came out of classrooms. I heard squeels, screams and footsteps running towards us. Oppas' bandmates came and greeted each one of my brothers and then me. "Ey-Yo! Waddup? Yeonnie?" Yoseob said. You just smiled at him and continued walking with your brothers.

"OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"KKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"WWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ear popping screams can be heard when we reached the school's lobby. Fans girls and fan boys then started running towards our direction but then bodyguards shoed them AGAIN away. *Hooh! Thank GOD!* I wiped imaginary sweats in my forehead. "Gwaenchana?" Minhyuk Oppa asked me. "Hm. Ne I'm fine oppa. gomawo!" you eye smiled at him and he just pinched your cheeks. "Ooowww!" you squeeled, Minhyuk forgot that you had a bruise on your left cheek which he pinched. "Ooohh! Mianhe" Minhyuk huggeds you which caused fans to scream louder.

CHANYEOL'S P.O.V

I wonder how she is right now, Psh! Who cares. I better call her just to bug her. but wait? I didn't ask for her number. Well i could just ask Kris hyung. But he'll think that I'm running after Jiyeon . AISH! What to do?

YOUR P.O.V

We got home and I ran upstairs and plopped down on my soft comfy fluffy bed. *I really can't get over from what happened to my first day. AISH! If only I didn't stare at Chanyeol Oppa. But OMAYA! He held my hand* I blushed. "I still can't believe that I got to hold his hand" *It's so soft, it fits perfectly to mines*

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Jiyeon is now fangirling over to Chanyeol when her phone rang. She jumped a little but regain after a while. She then looked for her phone, when she found it she saw the caller I.D "It says Unknown Number, who could this be?" you asked yourself. You answered the phone call and .. "Yeoboseyo?" "O-oh! J-Jiyeon~ssi?" *OMG? Yeollie Oppa?"* You thought once you heard the voice.

============================================================================================

I know. I know. It's still short. I really can't understand why i write short stories. KEKE. I

ll update tommorow. Arraeso? I'm now fangirling over B.A.P's No Mercy MV. Have you seen it? HEHE. DAehyun has black hair. Zelo has new hair style and he dyed his eyebrows. SSOOO CUTE! hhe. Annyeong for now!