Because of this School, I met Him

Life with Idol Oppas

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"Jagiya come here!" a guy shouted running towards you. You tilted your head and turned to him "Yeollie!" you ran to him and hugged him tightly "C-can't B-breath" he said. "Oh! Mianhe Oppa" You pulled away and he pinched your cheeks. "I missed you Jagi~" "I missed you too Oppa" He leaned closer to you, You already know what's going to happen so you closed your eyes but something felt grabbing your arm, you opened your eyes and you realized that you were getting far from him. "Oppa! What's happening? No! Let me go, who are you? YAH!" you shouted and tried to get away from the grip that's holding onto your arm. And with that everything turned white that's too bright for your eyes to see, then you realized that it was just a dream and now you've awaken and saw your older brother Daehyun beside you sitting on your bed while holding your arm.

"What are you doing?" You said. "YAH! GET UP AND GO WASH! IT'S ALREADY 6:30 YET YOU'RE STILL DREAMING ABOUT THAT MR.RASCAL GUY OF YOURS! It's your first day of school, remember? PALI!" Daehyun shouted and shoved you towards the bathroom.

"B-but I don't want to, students are annoying and teachers are freaking scary! ADN CLASS IS SOOOO BORING!!" You replied to him and He just stared at you like he didn't know you. "YAH! YAH! Pali! We'll take you to school so don't be scared, Arraeso?" Kevin insisted. You pouted but then nodded and went inside the bathroom.

"What was that for? You know we have schedules today right? I'm an Idol you know I'm also busy!" Kris scolded Kevin. "Like I'm not an Idol? Com'on hyung it's for our little sister, It's her first time going to a school with lots and lots of students" Kevin patted Kris' shoulder.[A/N: You were homeschooled because of your brother's identities] .. "But she's in her Senior year in Middle School, yet we bring here there? Psh! what's the use of Mr.Choi?" Nichkhun said. [A/N: Mr. Choi is their butler] "Yeah! Hyung is right besides once we get there fans will be there too" Daehyun answered. "Then what's the use of body guards? Hyung it's for her, please?" Kevin begged his older brother. "es please, no more arguing, we are all gonna take her to school and then go to our schedules, Arraeso?" Chunji the youngest of all boys talked to his hyungs like he's the oldest. "YAH! Hurry up and come down, breakfast is ready!" Key shouted from the kitchen. [A/N: Sometimes Key cooks their breakfast because he just want to and just let the maids rest for a while]

~YOUR P.O.V~

"You made me go insane, she gave me so much pain, i won't be back again~" you sang while combing your hair. 'gosh what will be waiting for me when I get in school?' you thought. You then grabbed your bag and head downstairs. You saw 9 of your brothers eating quietly at the table. "What's up? Did anyone die or somethin'?" you joked. "Shut Up! You're infront of the food and you talk about dead, It's not good" Minhyuk added. You shut your mouth and started eating.

 

*SITTING ARRANGEMENT*

 

                   Nichkhun           G-Dragon             Hyunseung            Kris

Chunji                                                                                                                 You

                  Daehyun                Kevin                      Key               Minhyuk

 

After you ate your breakfast and headed to school, all of your brothers took you to your new school. Just then before Mr.Choi opened the limo's door you pouted and sighed. There were so many fans waiting for your brothers to come out.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrITsTl0k79TaN2OxtpoK  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTkNYq3sqLQZpxNj4QPk_k  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUGmUJGv3YkH9SQL3plEe

 

* DON"T MIND THE FACES. IMAGINE THEY ARE ALL KORENS, KEKE!*

 

Mr. Choi then opened the limo's door and one by one your brothers came out. Squeals can be heard inside the car. Finally it was your turn to come out, Chunji grabbed your hand and led you to the gate. Fans were all at the sides, because the guards shoved them.

"KYAAAAAAA! KRIS MARRY ME!"

"GD! SARANGHE!"

"CHUNJI! CHUNJI! CHUNJI!"

"KEVINNIE! YOU'RE SO CUTE! AAAAHHH!"

"NICHKHUN OK? YES SIR!"

"MINHYUK~SSI, LET ME KISS YOU! MWAAAAH!"

"KEY OPPA!"

"MY BABY DAEHYUH! HAVE LUNCH WITH ME!"

"HYUNSEUNG! DATE ME!"

 

You covered your ears from the squeals and screams the fans gave you and your brothers. Some girls were whispering something like 'who's that girl?' ..  'why is she with oppas?' .. 'she's their sister, one and only sister!' .. 'she's so lucky!' .. 'SHUT UP! . You just smiled and you all then head towards the office to get your schedule and then your brothers walked you to your class. Before you entered your room each of your brothers gave you a kiss on the forehead on the cheek and on the hand and then hugged you. After that they all bid good-bye and head to their schedules out of town.

"Omona! It's Jiyeon, Waaa! She's so pretty"

"Jiyeon? The girl whose brother's are celebrities?"

"Yah~ She's such a goddes, right?"

You just smiled at your classmate's reaction of you and headed towards your teacher. "Class we have a new student, Honey please introduce yourself" the pretty teacher said. "Hm? Neh! Annyong Haseyo! Kim Jiyeon imnida! *bows* It's my first time in a school like this so I'm not yet familiar with the faces and the place so please take care of me, Kamsahamnida *bows*. you said. " Jiyeon you may take you seat next to Chanyeol since she's your brother's bandmate". From what the teacher said your eyes widened. 'OMFG! It's Chanyeol. How am I going to do this, I'm not that close to him. I wish Kris Oppa is here so he could help me' you thought. "Jiyeon?" your teacher waved her hand infront of your face. "Muh?" "Take a seat now, we're going to start our lesson" she said. You nodded and motioned your feet towards your seat. You tilted your head up and you met eyes with Chanyeol. You blushed. 

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

OH NO! I know It's bad I'm sorry it took me late to update but I promise to update every night. Arraeso? Mianhe that there's no interesting part in this story but I promise to make one by the next chapter. Arra~?

KAMSAHAMNIDA! please comment and subscribe!