Chapter 2.

In love with oppa's bestfriend?

 

"Minji!" I heard a voice behind me. Can't be. No. No no no, not after what happened last night. "Minji!" 

Slowly, I turned around, hoping it wasn't Eunhyuk Oppa. 

And it was.

He ran and caught up with me. "Morning." he waved. 

"Good morning." I bowed awkwardly. 

"Asit!" I heard Yesung oppa voice far FAR away from us. "CANT YOU JUST WAIT UP?!" 

"Lets ditch him?" Eunhyuk Oppas face lit up. 

I nodded. 

Then he grabbed my hand and we both began running towards the school. 

When we got to the gates, we hid behind the brick stone wall and waited for Yesung. My back stood against the wall while he was looking at me with his arms on both sides of the wall. Our face was so close that-

When we heard quick footsteps, Eunhyuk and I signaled each other. 

When the footsteps got clearer and clearer, eunhyuk began counting down with his fingers. 

5

4

3

2

1

Nod

"BOO!" we both screamed in front of Yesung Oppas face. 

"Asit!" he sounded mad. HAHAHA~ "Do you not know how long it took me to run from home to here?! IT WAS SO TIRING!"

"Sorry oppa~" I laughed a little. 

"You think this is funny?!" she glared at me. "You want to know what's funnier?! A girl, that is in love with her own-"

"Enough." Eunhyuk glared at Yesung oppa. Then he turned to me. "Go to class. I'll meet you at your house tonight. Cook American?"

Something's suspicious. But I can't let them know I know. I nodded and left. 

Before I can enter the building, I went back and stood behind the other side of the brick wall. 

"Eunhyuk!" Yesung screamed. "You can't possibly, you can't."

"I know." he sighed. "I know we've had a deal. But it's time for her to know!"

"SHE CAN'T KNOW YET!" Yesung's voice boomed. "She's still to young."

"OH FOR HEAVEN SAKES!" Eunhyuk raised his hands in the air. "SHE'S IN HIGHSCHOOL! IF I DONT TELL HER ANY SOONER, SHE'LL DEFIANTLY FALL IN LOVE!" 

"Well," Yesung sighed. "It's too late, she already has. I would recommended not contacting her at all for a while." 

Before he can walk off, I hid in the bush. 

Why would Yesung oppa do such thing? He knows i like eunhyuk oppa, but why would he want him to stay away from me? 

"Donghae!" I heard eunhyuk call out. 

"Oh, Hyung." I heard donghae's shy voice. "What's up?"

"Donghae, you like Minji right?" 

ugh. I have to peek at this. I poke my head out and saw Donghae standing infront of Eunhyuk. 

"Hyung. You know that she-"

"Yes," he cut Donghae off. "but I also know you like her. Do you want her to be happy?" 

"Of course." donghae said without hesitation.

"Then promise me one thing." he held out his pinky. "Keep Minji safe and happy no matter what happens." 

"Hyung," donghae shook his head but took the pinky swear. "Where are you going though?" 

"I'm planning to go to the states for a while." he put his hand down. "Family situtation there. I'll be back soon but don't tell Minji. Just say I don't know ok?"

"Ok Hyung. I promise." Donghae made a fist and pounded his heard twice. "But you also have to promise me something."

"What is that?"

"You have to come back with a reason to not love Minji." Donghae sighed. "I know it's not right to get in between you two but she's too young for you. And.. And I like her."

My heart dropped. I'm either surprised at what Donghae just told eunhyuk oppa to do or what he just said. 

"I can't stop loving her." he said with a flat tone.  < p> I don't want to hear this anymore. I covered my ears and ran towards the school. So many feelings jumbled into one heart. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS?! IM NOT GOING TO LISTEN ANYMORE. NO MORE. PRETENED YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING. 

Hello. Sorry for the SUPER late update. So Donghae is now introduced into the story and I know that this plot is going by very fast but that is my goal. Mkay, thanks for reading. Comment your thoughts below~