Chapter 1

In love with oppa's bestfriend?
CH.1- "Minji!" i heard a dim sound from downstairs and my heartbeat increased. I immidiatly turned Big Bang off and ran downstairs. When i was a step away from the hardwood floor, i found oppa and Eunhyuk oppa standing at the end of the stairways.

"MINJI!" oppa put his hands wide open and ran towards me. "MINII," he hugged me tightly. 

"Oppa!" I tried to push him away and steal a glance at eunhyuk when oppa spun me around. he still had the same playful look his had on ever since I was 2. "Oppa,let me down!" I hit his shoulder harder and harder but he wouldn't give up.

"only if you promise to make food," he smirked.

"Nu-uh." I shook my head." You make your own food. Every time I cook, I'm the one ended up cleaning your mess up. At least Eunhyuk oppa cleans himself up." 

"Fine," oppa let me go. "Just cool for Eunhyuk then."

"Mkay~" I walked over to Eunhyuk, who was standing against the wall uncomfortably. "What would you like to eat Eunhyuk oppa?" 

"Hm...." he began to think. "I won't eat anything unless you cook something for hyung because he'll always eat my food~" he gave me his famous smile, his gummy smile which melted my heart. His  little eyes went so well together with his blond hair. Reminded me of G-Dragon. 

Eunhyuk oppa keeps changing hairstyles so often that all his teachers always mistake him for a new student. He keeps changing his hairstyle because he wants to be an idol. Idols always change their hair constantly so he does too. 

"Arraso." I gave up. His smile melted me.

Yesung jumped into the air and screamed "YEAH!" and "THANKS EUNHYUK!seems like minji listens more to you than me, I wonder why~"

OMG OPPA, JUST SHUT IT UP!

"Today on Minji's menu, there is...." 

they began to drumroll. 

"Minji's famous Bimimbap or... Her famous Chinese chowmien. What would you like?"

Eunhyuk looked at Oppa. oppa opened his mouth and wanted to say something. 

"Ah, ah no." I cut him off. "Since Eunhyuk oppa saved you from starving, he chooses what to eat."

Yesung pouted but I ignored it. 

"Hmmm...." he tapped his chin. "BIMIMBAP!" 

"YES!" Yesung screamed out loud. 

"On second thought," Eunhyuk stopped again. "I change my mind, is it okay for Chinese chow mien?"

"Course," I nodded and Yesung pretended to cry. "So, Eunhyuk oppa, why are you even here anyways?"

"So little minji doesn't like Eunhyuk here." he pouted. "I get how it it, I'll just leave."

"ANIO," I yelled out loud and grabbed his arm. The turned around and smiled at me. I quickly released my hand from his arm. "I'm going to go cook. Just wait a bit."

"Good girl." he patted my head and went upstairs with Yesung. 

I went to the refrigerator and took out the ingredients. 

well, this is pretty much my life. I go to SIH. It's really difficult to get in because it's a private high school but luckily, I got in when Yesung and Eunhyuk oppa was dragging me to take the exam with them at the end on 8th grade and their end of Sophmore year in regular high school. What's good about this high school is that you get paid to learn there and Yesung oppa and I need all the money we can squeeze to keep this home. Eunhyuk helps pitch in sometimes when we need loans. He doesn't really need money because he's from a rich and high family. But for a odd reason, he never invited me nor oppa to his home and he always comes to our home. 

It's only me and Yesung oppa living in this home. We have no idea where our parents are ever since I was 2 and Yesung oppa was 4. We lived in a orphanage and we meet eunhyuk oppa when he came to the orphanage one day with a men dressed in black. He found me and oppa, and gave us a basket filled with yummy food. We went out to the park and we ate the food and played around. 

when I got into elementary school, Yesung oppa and Eunhyuk oppa were always in the same class. When eunhyuk oppa was in 4th grade, he began showing interest in dancing and becoming a kpop idol. 

I never really had feelings for eunhyuk oppa until the one day during 6th grade. I was in the hallways and helping these friends of mine carry their stuff. There were 3 of them but they carry so much stuff around school that made it seem like they're going off to the mountains for 6 years. 

I didn't know what happened but I slipped or tripped, i don't know what happened but all I know was that I fell and all their books and supplies dropped to the floor. They began teasing me and yelling at me, questioning that I did it on purpose. They they began hitting me. 

Yuri was going to slap me but then her hand was blocked. Blocked my eunhyuk oppa. He held tightly onto her wrist and jerked her away from me. Then he walked over and helped me up. I remember the exact words he said to Yuri. "A fine lady with a talented brain, fine looks, and fine limbs. Why won't she carry her own belongings around? Why ask a 6th grade girl who barley knows the school to carry her belongings? He's also a human. She's also beautiful, she also has a talented brain, and she has much stronger limbs than you Kwon Yuri. And, she is TEN or MILLIONS of times better than you. I just know it."

even  my best friend since birth couldn't stand up to Kwon Yuri. Even though now, Donghae is on the football team, he's still noticeably shy. But when he's at my house, he's never shy. Yells, screams, and jumps around.

then he took my arm and we left campus. That day, he treated me and spoiled me in every way. Bought me new clothes, jewelry, and treated me to food.

"Dinners ready!!!" I screamed and the 2 heavy footsteps raced down the stairs. 

Yesng  oppa was first followed by Eunhyuk oppa. Yesung walked to the table and sat down and I stopped eunhyuk. "ah ah ah," I shook my head. "Loosers have to..."

"I know," he sighed and rolled his eyes. "Punishment."

"Yup." I turned and looked at Yesung oppa. "PUNISHMENT. PUNISHMENT. PUNISHMENT." 

"Arrasso, arraso." he sighed. "But truthfully, i'm really tired today, and I... I..."

"Oh, you know what?" I shook my head. "We'll let this slide."

eunhyuk lighted up his smile and sat down immidiatly. 

"NO FAIR." Yesung pouted and hit Eunhyuks arm. "I HAD TO A TOAD LAST TIME AND HE CAN LET IT SLIDE?!"

we both said nothing.

"oh I see," Yesung began laughing a little. "Minji loves Eunh-"

I kicked his shin, than goodness I still have my tennis shoes on. 

"OWWW!"

I glared at him and he quieted down. Then I looked at Eunhyuk. He stared deeply into his noodles. "Oppa," I tapped his shoulder. "Are you feeling alright?is the noodle disgusting? I can order pizza."

"Annio," he shook his head and smiled. "It's delicious!"

"ah ha, haha." he stuttered. "Let's eat, the noddles getting cold."

we all ate in scilence. THANKS ALOT YESUNG OPPA!