Happy school

Le famous five

So everyday from then the same five,taeyeon , yuri, Yoona,Tiffany and changmin would always hang out each other. "Okay guys I know this might sound childish,but can we name your group? Hehe." changmin asked. "Ani,that's not childish. It's kinda cool." taeyeon nodded in approval. "Yeah chang, it's cool." Yuri also nodded. "Okay okay guys how about..Alligator five!" Yoona barged in. "Yoona." the other four said at the same time. "Hey,wait a minute..how about we put all our initials together and simplify it. So T,C,T,Y and Y. So if we simplify it like algebra, Except with no numbers,it would just be TCY. It does a bit weird though. Or is TYC or YTC better?" Changmin asked. Taeyeon point clapped and squeaked,"Omg! Changmin oppa's so smart! I go with TYC." The others just nodded in agreement.

"And nicknames!" Yuri added in.

"I want to call changmin oppa chang and yuri kwon and tiffany fany and yoona gator yoong!!"

Taeyeon screamed in excitment.

"Yup and we'll call you tae."

Changmin said and messed taeyeon's hair.

The bell rung for class again.

The group bidded goodbye and went for their classes.

"Damn. its math."Yuri whispered.

She saw taeyeon using her phone under the table.

She saw a picture of her and changmin.

"When was that?" Yuri asked.

"Yesterday..we went out for ice cream.."Taeyeon mumbled.

Yuri's pov

Psshht.

For ice cream.

Such a liar.

"Okay students please do pages 16-20 now." The teacher demanded.