Let's be friends:)

Le famous five

Yuri's pov

My god. Jessica keeps pestering me. Even though she's two seats away from me,she tries flirting during class. Yes the table next to me was empty.  "Ringg!!" the bell to start the class rang. I raised up my hand to ask to change places when the teacher said,"Hold on yuri,let me introduce the new girl first." I put down my hand and nodded. What new girl? Is she cute?:))) Cheeky yuri^^ But if she's ugly like hell I'm definitely getting out of here. The only hot girl in the class is Jessica but I don't like her. "Come in taeyeon,And introduce yourself." the teacher warmly said and gestures taeyeon to come in. Taeyeon slowly made her way in and shyly spoke up,"Annyeong haseyo..My name is taeyeon. Please take care of me."  God she's cute. She looked around the class for an empty seat and saw ye seat next to mine. "May I take a seat?" she politely asked. I hesitated for a while,but stuttered," S-Sure. No one is s-sitting here." She giggled at my cute response. Man,is it just me,or am I feeling super warm during winter? I touched my cheeks. . I put my palms on my cheeks to cover my blushing. "What did you want to ask me just now miss yuri?" the teacher got back to me. I just shook my head and said,"What? Oh that umm..never mind." "Hello,my name is taeyeon. And what about you?" I heard a timid voice next to me. "Hi,my name is kwon yuri, nice to meet you." I smiled brightly. The smaller girl smiled shyly and looked down at her textbooks,looking quite confused. "Its this one,remember that." I took out the book underneath all the others and turned to the page the teacher was teaching on. She thanked me softly and concentrated on the lesson. After first lesson,it was time for lunch. I usually go with yoona and Tiffany from another class for lunch but this time,I felt a soft tug on my sleeve. I turned around and saw taeyeon. "Can I have lunch with you? I don't have anyone else to go with." she asked. "Yup sure. there will be some company. She's in the other class." I said back with a smile. When we reached Yoona's class, The two girls walked out and met up with yuri. Yoona looked at taeyeon and smiled. "Who's this yuri?" she asked. "She's a new student. So adorable right?" yuri laughed while poking tayeon's cheek. Taeyeon childishly smiled back. "Hi my names Yoona and this here is Tiffany. Let's all be friends." Yoona announced with a playful grin. I had my arm around taeyeon the whole time when changmin approached them. "Hey guys. I heard she's the new kid here?" he say down in the empty seat. I nodded proudly because I was her first friend. "Aigoo..so cute!" He chuckled and pinched taeyeon's cheeks. "Hi I'm changmin but they call me max. How about you?" "Hello to you too,my name is taeyeon. Kim taeyeon. And your cute too!" taeyeon laughed and pinched changmin's cheeks back. I had to admit,I was sort of jealous. She didn't tell me I was cute..:( "Aww look at that. You guys are so cute!" Yoona squealed in fangirl delight. And changmin was in different classes as all of them. When yet heard the bell for the next class,the sighed and made their way back.

/End of pov/

___________________________________

HIHI:) Okay umm I know taeyul isn't popular so this would probably have very little views.

-sigh- But it's worth writing out of pleasure,right? Hehehe~