Back to School

Noona is Mine [Discontinued]

 

“Yun Hee!” a voice called out from downstairs.

You started to roll around in your bed and mumbled incoherent words.

“Yun Hee!” the voice called again but this time footsteps were heard coming towards your bedroom and the door opened.

“Yun Hee, it’s time to get ready for school!” Daehyun appeared in the doorway of your room and you rolled over with heavy eyes.

“Arraso… arraso… I’m getting up,” you muttered as you pushed yourself up from the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Daehyun shook his head slightly and sighed. “Hurry up or we’re going to be late,” he said before walking out and heading downstairs again.

Daehyun was your older brother by one year. He was a senior this year so it was his last year. He was normally quiet around people but wasn’t hesitant to open up to you since you were his only little sister. You knew the real side to the cold-image that he had put on in school. Not to mention, he was one of the Kingkas at your school. He and five other boys were the Kingkas of the school and they were known as B.A.P.

As soon as you were finished dressing, you made your way downstairs to see your brother at the table with breakfast already sitting there. He had made breakfast and was waiting for you. Smiling, you plopped down in at the table beside him.

“It looks so yummy! Thanks for breakfast oppa!” you said cheerily before digging in.

You and your brother have lived alone ever since your parents passed away in a car accident when you were ten. Somehow your brother had managed to fight the system and not have you both sent to an orphanage, but it might’ve been due to some help from a distant uncle who put his name down as your ‘guardian.’ He wasn’t exactly your guardian though because he lived overseas but took pity and helped.

Daehyun never failed to take care of you, he worked at a club as a DJ during some of the nights in order to earn money. But your parents also left all of their earnings to you guys so you had enough to get by. You had been debating on getting a job soon too because you didn’t want Daehyun to tire himself out.

“Eat up; today’s the first day back at school.” Daehyun smiled and began eating as well. When you two had finished, you were off to school on his motorcycle.

It didn’t take long before you two reached the gates of school. In a matter of seconds, eyes were on you and your brother as he locked up his motorbike and helmets.

“Look, it’s Daehyun oppa!” Girls began to squeal and point at your brother.

This seemed to happen every morning and you could never really get used to it. Daehyun wasn’t fazed by any of the girls and instead continued to gather his bag on his back and faced you.

“You know what your homeroom is this year right?” he asked to make sure since last year you accidently showed up in the wrong room on the first day of school.

You pouted slightly but nodded. “Yes oppa.”

He nodded back and the two of you walked together to the front doors of the school building. You could still feel the eyes on you the two of you, or mostly Daehyun as you walked. All of the girls in the school oogled over your brother because of his cold-but-handsome-bad-boy image. He didn’t talk to many people other than perhaps the B.A.P boys and when you were at school. The way he treated you was much different from everyone else. You were his beloved sister and everyone knew.

You had a few close friends but you were wary of the fact that some girls only tried to get close to you in order to get close to your brother and B.A.P while other disliked you because you were close with B.A.P Kingkas regardless of the fact that there was no way you couldn’t be since one of the Kingkas was you brother. So you would get the occasional ‘fake’ come up to you and try to up to you or you would get the usual glares from jealous girls.

You two walked into the building, and familiar faces appeared down the hall.

“Daehyun!” Himchan called out. He was strutting down the hall with the rest of the B.A.P Kingkas. As soon as Himchan and the rest got closer, more squeals and screams were heard by girls who gathered to catch the sight of their favorite boys. You winced slightly at one girls scream who called out Himchan’s name.

Daehyun slapped hands with Himchan and nodded in acknowledgment. Himchan then turned to you and smiled while giving you a small hug. “Hey, Yun Hee!” You smiled and hugged him back. Himchan was the second oldest out of B.A.P while Yongguk who was standing behind him was the oldest and known as the leader. Yongguk flashed you a gummy smile and you gave him a small wave. He had a tough appearance but was indeed like a teddy bear with good mannerisms. Youngjae, was the only B.A.P member who was your age. He was without a doubt the smartest in the group and was very logical in anything he did. Then there was Jongup who was a year younger than you. His charming eye smile never failed to make girls swoon. His appearance made him look like he couldn’t hurt a fly but he could in fact beat down a guy in seconds if you just looked at his muscles. And last but not least was the maknae of B.A.P and your childhood friend, Zelo. He was in Jongup’s grade, a year younger than you, and was surprisingly tall for being the youngest. He stood slightly over six feet with an adorable bunny face which matched his age despite his height.

Zelo was probably the closest to you out of the B.A.P members other than your brother due to the fact that you’ve known him since you were practically children. His parents were close with yours when they were still alive. In fact, Daehyun practically saw Zelo as a younger brother since he was always around when you guys were younger. It seemed he never really grew out of being a kid, or at least it seemed that way to you. Since he was the youngest out of all the Kingkas, he was seen as the baby prince. Cute, adorable, childish, and innocent-looking. He would sometimes act too much like a child and skip classes if he didn’t feel like going. His study-habit wasn’t great which resulted in not so good grades, so he was pretty average in that area.

In short, he was your cute dongsaeng and you were his favorite noona.

“Morning noona,” Jongup greeted you with a cute eye-smile.

“Hi Jongup, ready for your second year?” you asked him.

“I guess so,” he replied with a hint sarcasm and you laughed.

“Noona~ I’m not ready! I don’t want to be here!” he whined and latched onto your arm like a child.

You rolled your eyes at Zelo and chuckled. “You better not skip on the first day of school.”

He gave a small grin as if he was thinking about it.

“Yah, Zelo!” you began to scold him.

He bounced his shoulders up and down while holding his hands upwards playfully.

“You’re such a little kid! Stop skippin-“ you were cut off by Youngjae tapping you on the shoulder.

“The hyungs are heading to class now. Daehyun said you were in class A2 which means we’re in the same class,” he said.

“Ah, really? We should get going too then,” you perked up in surprise and looked towards Daehyun, Himchan, and Yongguk oppa who waved and were heading down the hall to their classes.

“Noona! You’re gonna sit with us at lunch right?” Zelo suddenly asked before you turned to leave with Youngjae.

You nodded a yes and then left with Youngjae.

The two of you sat next to each other in the class to which a few girls glancing over in your direction since Youngjae was there. He didn’t pay attention and instead was looking out the window. He had taken the window seat while you sat on the inside, leaving an empty next to your right. Before you knew it, most of the students arrived and so did the teacher.

“Welcome back students! Before I start off our first day, I’ll be introducing a new classmate who just transferred.”