a destined encounter? maybe.

If Only

“ouch,” Taemin cried when he get his chance to sit.

“Is something wrong, young master?”

damn it. I though the pain was gone already… it seems it came back frequently by now…’ Taemin keep on massaging his left foot. ‘how can I dance like this?’

“Is umma home. Hyun-ssi?” Taemin asked, changing the subject. He’s looking out at the car’s window. Actually, he kind of knew the answer already. He was just trying to break the silence that he hated so much.

“ne, young master, Madame Lee have some meeti—“

“meetings again, huh? Didn’t she have another life to attend to?” Hyun Jae just shut his mouth. He felt pitiful for his young master, really. But what can he do? It’s not like he can call his mother to stay at home for dinner with him. He tried that once because of Taemin’s request, but after that, his fee was cut by half for the next 3 months. He doesn’t seem to be bothered by it though, until a letter from his family came, asked why the money packet amount were decreased a lot. He may not need that money, but his family did.

Biip. Biiip~ Taemin flipped his cellphone open. A message.

 

From: Almighty Key
Subject: Yo Baby!

Yo Baby~ hav u gotten home yet? ;)
I guess it’ll rain soon >,<
Rest well, ‘k? U danced 2 much 2day.
Oh. Is Ur leg ok?


‘This person is… jinja. Really, are you my biological mother?’ Taemin smiled at his thought, but replied to him anyway.

To: Almighty Key
Subject: Understood.

4 Ur infrmation ‘gain, im not a baby.
Is it? :o
Yes & yes. This is nothin’, hyung.
I’ll send u a msg l8r.

Send. Feeling contented, taemin closed his cellphone. But not for long, he decides to send one more message to someone.
 

To: Jinki hyung
Subject: Rain

Appa, is it cloudy there?
Please lock sica umma @home >:|
We dont need she to be sick again
Make sure she isnt out in d’rain :)


He pressed the send button once again. Now silence. He waited for some replies. Biipp. Biip. Biip. Biip. There! 2 new messages.

 

From: Almighty Key
Subject: What?!

What?! Cant u call me instead?!
I accept no rejection, Bby!
Call me l8r! See ya :-*


‘Okay… whatever hyung,’ He sighed, ‘is the other message from Jinki-hyung?’

 

From: Jinki hyung
Subject: Really?

Ne? is it gonna rainin’ soon?
Now that u mention it, jessica’s missin’
Gotta search for her. Thanx Minnie.
Msg me again soon.
P.S: dont eat 2 much candies


Taemin blinked once. ‘Right. My candies are almost out of stock.’

“Ne, Hyun-ssi. can we stop at the convenience store in front of there? I need to buy some candies.”

“as your wish, young master.” The silence engulfed them once again. After passed a traffic light, they park beside the road. “wait here, I could handle myself.” Taemin stated and walk out from the car.
---

“Seohyun! Be careful, I know you can’t look forward with that much of stacked eggs in your hands!” Seohyun’s boss shouted behind the counter.

The said woman struggling to keep her balance. ‘Just these eggs, and my job would be done! Oooh~ what should I buy for dinner?’

“Hyunnie! Look out!”

“Eh?”

BUMP!

“aigoooo~” Seohyun moaned and trying to get up. Until she felt something squishy and warm under her. She blinked and looked at the squishy thing under her body. A young man. The man is painfully. And… a little disgustingly too, since there was… a lot of broken eggs in his shirt. Some on his hair.

“kyaa!” Seohyun moved quickly.

“aigo, Hyunnie… what did I tell you about being careful?” her boss offering his hand for the young man. Once he’s up, the young man stumbling a little. Her boss bowed for him continuously. “please, forgive me and my clumsy worker, sir!”

“I’m so sorry!” Seohyun followed her boss. But that young man just smiled sweetly. And then he laughed wholeheartedly. Seohyun and her boss were confused, that’s for sure. But they didn’t dare to laugh like he does. When his laughter died, he blinked too.

“aa! Forgive me! I shouldn’t have laugh!” now he bowed back at them.

“No! no it’s alright, it’s your right after all!” Seohyun waved her hands, tried to break the awkward silence. But that’s just make the silence grows thicker than it should be. The tickling clock can be heard now.

“Um… that’s strange. Anyway, my name’s Kisuke,” the young man blinked once. “and yes, I’m a Japanese.”

“ah!” the boy smacked his hands together. “and this is Seo Joo Hyun, one of my worker here.”

“Seohyun! Nice to meet you and I’m so sorry though!” she bowed again.

“Ne, ne that’s quite alright,” The boy put his hand in front of him, “I should be looking where I’m going too!” he retorted back. “Lee Taemin imnida!”

“Ne taemin-ssi, it’s not much compared to your clothes now, but we have some clothes behind. You should choose some to change yours.” Kisuke stated. Taemin looked at his clothes, now damp because of eggs… and smells too.

“uum… can I?”

“of course! Hyunnie, bring him there!”

“A—aye-aye sir!” Seohyun saluted her boss, and urging Taemin to go to the other room. Kisuke just shaking his head disbelievingly, and starts to clean the floor.
---

Seohyun’s POV

‘aish~ what did I get myself into now? Thanks god this boy doesn’t seem to angry…’

“Uum…”

“Yes?” it seems I turned too fast as reflex. BUMP!
We bump once again. But this time, he seemed more aware of my clumsiness, since he successfully caught me in his arms. Now that our eyes meet, I could tell that this petite boy is handsome! And… somehow pretty too. His eyelashes were long. And that pointy nose… then his long silky hair…

“ne… noona… are you alright?” I realized our position. So I backed away from him as soon as possible. I was blushing like a schoolgirl, I’m sure. But I was a little disappointed at the lost contact though.  Aigooo~ Long live Seohyun~ you have someone already! Wake up!

“I’m sorry noona…”

“it’s… it’s alright! I’m sorry and thank you,” what should I say to him. It’s not like me to go blank at conversation with a little boy. What’s wrong with me?

“but noona… Didn’t we just… passed the clothes room?” what? I looked back. Right. What did I do now? Bringing him to freezer room? I should see a doctor after this. Maybe something goes wrong with my brain.

“Aigo~ you should have said sooner, Taemin-ssi… let’s go back then.” I tried to answered cheerfully. He just smiled again.

 

Once he chooses his preferred clothes, he went for a change. I am sitting outside (of course!), waiting for him to finish.

“Ne… Noona.” He called from inside the change room. What now? Don’t tell me he couldn’t change his own clothe—

 

“I’m sorry to ask this, but is Kisuke-ssi your family?” I blinked.

“Yes. Why?”

“aniyo…” I could imagine he was shaking his head now, “you just seem… too close to be called an acquaintance.” He silenced now. Some rustling voice makes me turned my head. And there he is. Wearing a black loose pants with a hooded red t-shirts.

“that looks good.”
---

Taemin’s POV

“that looks good.” She smiled cutely, admiring my good job at choosing clothes. I smiled back at her. She moved to my side. Her long brownish red hair bounce with each step she takes. Now that I see her clearly (thanks for the proper lights), she is beautiful. Her big eyes… and those luscious lips…

“You just need this!” she removed a black band from her ponytail and attached it to my hair. I twitched a little at her touch. Is it just me, or did she just comfortable touching a complete stranger like me this fast? I looked down at our body. We are standing way too close. I could smell her fruity shampoo from her hair. It’s good.

“Now you’re done!” I startled when she shouted. And realizing what I was doing, I blushed furiously. Her eyebrow twitched.

“Are… you sick?” she asked worriedly after seeing my red face. My heart beating faster than it should have. Did I really sick? I could see her palm moves to touch my forehead. But I covered it with mine first. I looked away to calm this stupid heart of mine, when she tried to keep my gaze at her. Once it calms, I smiled.

“Ne, is there a candy here?”
---

-Normal POV-

“Can I really have all of these?” Taemin’s eyes sparkling with the sight of so many candies in front of him. Like a child he is. Kisuke laughed.

“Yes, Yes. Please, take it. It not like you can see a young man searching for so many lollipops now…”

“But the clothes… and now these candies too…”

“don’t worry,” Kisuke whispered. “It’s actually Seohyun’s treat.”

“Wha—?”

“Ne, Ahjussi~ I’ll be going now!” Seohyun shouted from behind the counter. She runs to them. She gave Taemin a sweet smile then turned to her uncle.

“I should be going then. Yong has been waiting for me long enough.”

“Ne. be careful on your way. Have you bought the food I packed?”

“Yes! It looks tasty! We’ll eat it for sure!” Seohyun chirped happily.

“Ne, noona, you shouldn’t give me all these things… I’ll pay for it.” Seohyun throws Taemin a glare. She moved closer to him.

“Are you rejecting my kindness, boy?” she pouted.

“No! Not at all! But this is a little too—“

“Now, now, I don’t have the time to fight with you. Some other time! See ya! Nighty, Kisuke-san!” she run out the shop and waving without looking back.

“Be careful on the way, Hyunnie! Give my regards to Yonghwa!”

“Neeee!!”
---

Taemin’s POV

I was still confused when she run out the door. To tell you the truth… I thought she was an energy ball. Bouncing here and there without caring so much for the world. I heard Kisuke-ssi sigh and decided to follow him to the cashier.

“she is like that all the time, don’t worry.” He packed all my candies in a big box, “there you go, taemin-ssi.”

“Thank you… Ne, I’d like to hear you call me by my name, Kisuke-ssi. Since maybe from now on I’ll be a regular customer here.” I gave him my aegyo that my hyungs ‘love’ so much. He took the bait. “Oh. Then so be it, Taemin-goon.” He laughed. I smiled at him.

“young master?”

Crap. I forgot about the time. How long I’ve been here? I tried to put my most innocent face before I turned at my butler.

“Yes?”

“It’s dark already. Madame Lee will be mad if she realized you’re not home yet.”

“okay, then…” after giving my last bow to Kisuke-ssi, I walk to the door, “See you soon, Kisuke-ssi!”

“Do come again!”

---

 

Grammars errors here and there. i know. but i tried my best. *bows* hope it's still... bearable? sorry ;____;

Thanks for reading and commenting! and subscribing too. I gave you all my supaluv~