our dance.

If Only

 “BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!” the music was loud enough to make his heart beating faster than it should have been. His body moves fluidly with the rhythms. Popping and hip hop kind of dance blends just fine with his awesome skill. The crowds were screaming nonstop. The sweat is falling here and there, but he doesn’t even bother to sweep it off. His eyes were closed, trying to remember the wonderful feeling when he dances like there’s no other day for tomorrow.

“Stop the music!” all the spectators fell silence and look at the source of the voice.

Pant, pant.

A woman in her newly twenties breaking her way in through the crowds.

‘There she is.’ He smiled. She walks to the dance floor proudly. Her head held high. She stopped just right in front of him. Their distance is so close till their nose almost touching. His breaths ragged. Without moving her eyes away from the sight of panting young man in front of her, she smiled that addicting smiles of hers.

“So… up for another dance, Taeminnie?” she asked while flipping her long blonde hair.

“I’ll accept your challenges as much as you want, Noona.” He smirked. A lot of fan girls were dying because of it. “Then…” she slides her right hand into his cheek, and move her other to stay on his hip, “Let the music begin.” That’s her cue. The music starts playing.

“Go rain, go rain, it’s raining, it’s raining—“

She backed away from him, swaying her hips left and right, making the crowds gone wild. Her movements were y. Her seductive looks makes anyone who see it melts. Taemin can’t even move from his ground. She ends her turn with a successful split. She flicked her finger, ordering him to move.

He turns and starts popping. Unlike her dance which looks graceful yet y, his are strong and prideful. He moves his body to the music. Doing break dance now and then, never leaving her eyes. His end was an acrobatic jump that makes the entire spectators scream for more.

He moves his foot into her ground. Offering his hand for her to take, which she happily accepts. They start to dance their couple dance. She leans her back into his chest when he put his hands on her hips. Shaking their body to follow the beat.

“Ne—that seems so wrong…” a man with a hat said.

“That’s just so Taemin. Never care for anything above the dance floor…”

“But that doesn’t mean he can touch my girl like that.” He pouted.

“It’s not like Jessica noona doesn’t like it, Jinki-hyung.” The man with blonde colored bang joked while chuckling. “Besides, I’m sure Taemin don’t have that kind of thinking about his umma.”

“Yah! He’s an adorable boy! Don’t talk bad about my baby!”

“right, right Key…”

“Whose side are you on, Choi Minho?” the said man just fixing his hat and walks to where the DJ stands.

“I’ll stop them then,” Jinki sighed and walks to the dance floor, “never thought would be having a child that would touch his umma like that… come, Jjong!”

Jonghyun smiled and run to his leader, “aye-aye, sir!”

Jessica and Taemin still absorbed at their dance, when Jinki grabs Jessica’s arms and pulling her to him. Jessica was startled but smiles when she saw her boyfriend’s pouting face. Jonghyun took the chance to challenge Taemin . Taemin smirked and accepts it. They keep on dancing until the music suddenly stop, thanks to Minho.

“it’s over!” Key waved. “be back next week!” the crowds were boo-ing but gone anyway. Taemin slides to the ground and panting. Key walks to him and throws a bottle of water.

“No water for me, Kibummie?” Jessica asked.

“Yah, noona. Ask that to your boyfriend. I don’t want that piercing look anymore, thank you.” Key answered sarcastically, then shrugs and hands another bottle to Jonghyun. Minho appeared behind Jessica and gave her a bottle of orange juice. “thanks Min~” Jinki throws a dirty glare at Minho, but he doesn’t seem to care.

“Mianhe ne hyung… Umma’s just irresistible.” Taemin winked at Jinki. Jessica laughed. “anytime Minnie…”

yah~ don’t wink at your umma then! And you too, Sica. Don’t… just don’t move like that in front of Taemin, you’ll scare him for—“Jessica successfully silenced Jinki with one kiss. Key gasped. Jinki whose too shocked can’t even move to kiss her back. But just as fast as it began, the kiss ended.

“yah… Umma… are you forgetting about us?” Key asked annoyingly. Jinki and Jessica turned their head at the words. The sight they could see were a struggling Taemin which being blindfolded by Key’s hand (‘Hyung! Let me go! I want to see too!’), Minho who’s smirking while lowering his hat and Jonghyun who smiles sheepishly. Jinki was blushing furiously when Jessica giggling like a schoolgirl. Taemin just sighing in defeat, knowing he won’t see the world just soon because of Key’s hand.

“N-ne…”

“Think that as OUR fanservice, Almighty.” Jessica laughed. Key’s jaws drop in disbelief. Releasing his hand from taemin’s eyes, he throws his hand in the exaggerating way. Like a diva, he is. “Fanservice??!” He shouted, “then it should be given once in a while, not once in a day! Oh… for God’s sake… you’re going to give me a cataract.” He rolled his eyes.

“you should let me see some, hyung…” Taemin pouted. At those words, Key moves his index finger left and right in a NO-NO manner.

“Wait for another 3 years old, and he’ll let you see as much as you want, dongsaeng~” Jonghyun singsong, and without further ado, Key’s palm were right behind his head, smacked him once.

Minho who were silence, tapped Taemin lightly in the shoulder. Taemin turned around to see his butler came and bowing to him.

“good evening, Hyun-ssi!” Jinki chirped cheerfully, and bowed back. The other following their supposed-to-be-leader as well.

“Good evening to you too, Jinki, jessica, minho, Jonghyun and kibum,” He smiled at them, “and you too, young master. We should go home now, if you please.”

“Will you take a ‘no’ for an answer?”asked Taemin while getting up and straightening his jeans.

“I’m afraid not, young master.”

“I knew it.” Taemin sighed. Key moved closer to him and gave him a bear hug. Patting Taemin’s head a little, he rocked him back and forth.

“You could always come back here, you know. Just don’t forget you have another life. We’ll always waiting for you here,” Key said, “we are your little family~”

Taemin smiled at that, and hugged Key back. Minho and Jonghyun followed their bear hug later. When they released, Taemin moved to Jessica and Jinki. Jinki blinked once, twice, and thrice. He finally realized, and hug him. Jessica hugged Taemin after Jinki finished.

“You have us… don’t forget.” Jessica winked, which makes Jinki pouted cutely.

“Ne… I’m going now, umma, appa, and hyung…” Taemin smiled at them, and followed his butler to his car. They waved until Taemin’s car were out of sight. Jinki sighed loudly, catching the other’s attention.

“If only… I could take him as my official brother…” Jessica patted Jinki’s back.

“I just hope his parents will threat him better than now, “Jonghyun stated, “not like some awful failure.” Minho nodded once.

“They’d better be! My baby boy is too adorable for that! And besides—how could they made such an adorable boy like that? I’m just thankful Taemin isn’t inheriting their arrogance.” The Almighty Key start to nags.

“Ne, Ne, should we called it a day and go home too?” Jessica asked.

---

To be continued?