sunny morning

i wish i could turn back time [HIATUS]

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I just turned it off. I went back to sleep and covered myself with my blanket.

 

 

"JB!! Yah! Open this door! You little punk! I told you to be a mentor to the new trainees! Open this door in an instance"

 

 

I groaned as I heard the old monkey's shout. I said to him I don't want to become a mentor it is too tired some. I dragged myself off my bed and oppened the door that monkey Hyung is slamming.

 

 

"Finally you opened the door" He looked like he is in such a relief after I opened the door. I just yawned and scratched my head as a reply.

 

 

"why are you still in your boxers!??? Go and change to your working clothes. Jinyoung Sunbaenim would be angry if we wont be there" he starts to push me to the bathroom and he started to find some of my clothes.

 

 

I unwillingly went out of the house with Monkey Hyung to teach those trainees. If sunbaenim isn't there I wouldnt even be going.

 

 

We were just walking in the sidewalk to go to our practice studio. Iylt is just 5 blocks away from our apartment . I an actually enjoying this warm and sunny weather of today. I am walking with my hands on my hoody pockets. Small smile glued to my face. The air touching my face. It is a really nice walk if Monkey Hyung isn't talking.

 

 

"Did you know that the both of us would be handling the girls trainees?" He said exitedly. He actually sounded like a ert.

 

 

"ByunTAECYEON!! Tsk. Hyung never changed" I said to him while raising my eyebrows.

 

 

"Yah!! You little brat!! Before I am a monkey now Im byuntaecyeon?" He grabbed me with his arm. He wrapped his right arm to my neck and he kept on ruffling my hair.

 

 

"ah-ah-ah hyung I was just kidding" I said while struggling to escape from him.

 

 

We arrived in the practice room after 30minutes. As expected Jinyoung sunbae was their.

He already gave me the list of the girls that I would mentor. They were 5 girls.

GyuMi is very talented girl she is the best dancer in my group. HaeRi is really good at rapping

I must say but she lacks the dancing skill but I can see there are alot of room for improvement.

Deanna has this certain charm. She is good at hitting the high notes and her dancing skill is average.

ChunMi has an exeptional dancing skill. She is even better than Jr. Then there is this girl in this group,

I am even wondering why did she became part of the training Institue. Well, she has the face but she lacks in everything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------