Annoying Strawberry

i wish i could turn back time [HIATUS]

2 weeks had passed, I could see alot of improvements from the girls--ofcourse except from her."Jiyeon!Park Jiyeon!" I shouted her name. The girls stopped from practicing their dance, Except this babo. I grabbed her hands. "how many times do I have to repeat that you are doing it wrongly! I have taught you this for..for who knows how many times!? Can't you do anything right?" I said as I ruffled my hair in frustration. "But I am doing what you told me" she defended herself. "I am right. I do everything properly. Right?" she said proudly. I looked at the girls. They looked scared. I sighed."ok. Gyumi, tell me what do you think of Jiyeon" Gyumi looked at me and then Jiyeon. She then shook her head. She hang her head down and said "She is my friend. She is nice,pretty and jolly but in this place. In this industry her only place to be in is modelling. She can't sing. She can't dance. She could also be a gag woman. I'm sorry Jiyeon, but you don't have the Idol potential." Gyumi still looks at the ground. "But Jiyeon can be in an idol group! She would be the face!" haeri said as she approach Jiyeon. Who is going to cry. "I am sorry Jiji-ah~" Gyumi said as she hugged the crying Jiyeon.

 

"Practice is over! J- Omo why is sweetcake crying?" Taecyeon Hyung asked me as he went inside our practice room. "Did you made her cry?" he said nudging my elbows. "I hate you JB! I hate you!" babo said as her tears flows all over her face, her face already swollen from all the crying. She then ran outside. "Yah! JB! follow her!" hyung said to me as he saw her running. The girls were looking all worried and about to follow her when I said "STOP! Let her be. She needs to know the truth. This is only a sample how cruel this industry can be. You 4, you can go home." I then went out of the studio.

 

I went to my dorm. I saw Jr. already sleeping tightly. I went to have a shower to clear out my thought and to drown all my bad vibes. I then decided to have a walk around our area. I was walking pass by the park. I saw this girl. She was crying. I looked at her. I was wondering why6 is she alone, in this dark night, doesn't she know that it is dangerous to be by yourself? She then noticed me. She stood up from the swing and yelled at me "I hate you! I hate you JB!' my eyes widen when I saw who the girl was. She then ran to me and bowed "But even if I hate you, Can you please give me one more chance?" I cocked my head on the side and said. " No, I won't" I then turned my back on her and started walking away from her. "Yah!! JB!! OPPA!! Please!! Give me a chance!" she said running to me. 'Aish this girl. I will ignore her.' "Yah Oppa! Please? I will not waste my last chance" She said while rubbing her palms together. 'haist. She's going to far. Can't she be ashamed of herself?' She kept on pleading to me and following me until we reached my dorm. "Yah! Little girl. Go home now." I said as I entered the elevator. "bye" I waved goodbye to her as the elevator door is closing. But the stubborn her didn't stopped there. She placed her foot to stop the elevator closing. "No! I won't! Until you don't give me a chance!" I glared at her as she entered the elevator. I noticed she is already in her PJs, and it was strawberry. "Yah! Starwberry go home! and stop annoting me!" She frowned as she heard what I said. "I am not annoying strawberry!" She stomped her foot to show she was annoyed to how I called her. I chuckled how childish she acted.