Healing Open Scars

Her Guardian Angel.

 

 
MINZY'S POV:
 
 
 
I had been waiting at the park casually swinging on the swing for a few minutes when Jiyong appeared beside me.
 
"Why have you all of a sudden decided you want to spend time with me?" He asked; swinging slowly on the swing beside me.
 
"My brother was being an ... It kinda made me realise how nice you are to me" I admitted.
 
He nodded,
"I've known your brother for a long time.... He's always been an "
 
 
I giggled lightly at this, because it was true he wasn't really the nicest guy out there you know?
 
 
I stood up from the swing,
"So what do you want to do? Why don't we go clubbing?" I suggested.
 
 
He rose; shaking his head,
"I don't do that sort of stuff.... Do you know how to skateboard?" He asked me and I nodded.
 
He smiled,
"I know this great skate park that no one goes to, I'll take you there" he said holding his hand out for me to grab.
 
 
For some reason I hugged him, he smiled and hugged my back tightly,
"Thanks for caring..." I said softly.
 
He smiled,
"How could I not?" He took my hand and lead me to the skate park.
 
 
 
JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
Was she warming up to me? No. I think she was just in a vulnerable state of mind so I didn't want to jump to conclusions.
 
 
When we arrived at the skate park a grabbed to boards and passed one to her. She took it from me and started up the ramps like a pro. I smiled as I watched her. She was great. It's very rare that you see a girl these days that can kill it on a skate board like she could.
 
 
"You coming?" She asked me; knocking me out of my thoughts. I nodded and skated over to her.
 
 
We began skating together and she was becoming more playful. Skidding in front of me to make me turn sharply worried that I might hit her. She skated circles around me. I have to admit she was almost better than me. 
 
 
She skated down the stair cases and grinded across the rails as I followed close behind.
 
 
Suddenly while going down a rail she tripped and fell onto the floor. She sat there for a minute then burst in to tears but I knew she wasn't crying because of the fall.
 
 
I rushed over to her and sat beside her; rubbing her back and comforting her.
 
"Hey, are you hurt?" I asked; knowing well that she wasn't. She had finally snapped.
 
"Only on the inside..." She said whimpering as she cried.
 
"I feel so alone. I tried to kill myself today!! Like do you understand how insane that is?!!! How crazy I feel? Everyone hates me. My life and I have the scars to prove it" she said as she cried.
 
 
"I know... But someone was there to save you. Remember who that was?" I asked her.
 
She sniffled,
"Y-You. You saved me" she answered.
 
"I don't hate you. If I did I would have let you drown. Even if everyone else hates you.... One is better than none" I told her.
 
 
She fell into my arms and cried into my shoulder as she pulled up her sleeves revealing all her scars to me. I lifted them up to my face and kissed every single one before pulling her onto my lap and just sitting on the floor in the middle of a dead skate park late at night. Holding her tightly in my embrace.
 
 
"Thank you" she whispered.