The Heat Of The Moment.

Her Guardian Angel.

 


JIYONG'S POV:
 
 
 
A few minutes had past and I was still sitting on the cold floor of the skate park letting Minzy cry on my shoulder. I had now had enough, seeing her cry was upsetting me. To see all The pain and suffering she goes through. She doesn't deserve this pain. She deserves to be happy!!
 
 
"Minzy...." I said softly before tilting her head up so I could see her face. I wiped her years away and stared into her eyes for a while. I pushed her fringe out of the way and rested my forehead against hers. She blushed at this movement and I smiled softly at her. She smiled back.
 
 
"I know you feel alone right now but I promise that now that I'm here, you will Never feel alone again. I'll be here for you. I don't know how you feel about me but I know that you're stealing my heart. I want to see you smile more often okay?" I said to her in a whisper. 
 
 
She didn't reply to me she just stared into my eyes as if she was searching for something. Suddenly I felt the tip of her fingers playing with the tips of my hair. Her other hand that was rested on my shoulder suddenly gripped my shirt. Then I felt it. The most amazing feeling I could ask for. Her lips on mine. 
 
 
She kissed me deeply and I kissed her back with just as much passion. She and bit my bottom lip. I know she was asking for entrance, so I opened my mouth slightly and she slid her tongue in. Our tongues wrestled for dominance until she suddenly pulled away and panted as she rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled in satisfaction realizing what had just happened as she sat there hugging me and then she let go. This is when I realized that she had just realized what she had done.
 
 
"I-I'm sorry Jiyong.... I h-have to go but thanks for tonight" she got up off my lap and ran off.
 
 
I sighed "damn it!!"
 
 
 
MINZY'S POV:
 
 
 
I ran away from the skate park and as soon as I knew that I was far away from it I slowed to a walk and yelled at myself.
 
 
"YAH!! MINZY!! What have I done!! Now he's gonna think I like him!! I don't it was just the heat of the moment and his eyes were asking for it!!" I shook my head violently as I walked home.
 
 
"when I get to school tomorrow I have to tell him it was a mistake...." I sighed.
 
 
"what's a guy like him doing liking a girl like me anyway? He's too perfect for me to even be around yet he says I'm stealing his heart!!? Aish!! This boy!!"
 
 
I arrived home and walked to the back of the house and climbed back through my bedroom window. I closed it behind me and sat down on my mattress. I picked up my phone and already had two messages and two miss calls from Jiyong.
 
 
To Minzy;
I'm sorry about what happened before, but you kissed me. You couldve at least said something before running off like that.
From Jiyong.
 
 
To Minzy;
I know that first text probably sounded mean. That's not how it was intended. Please answer me! I'm worried. Why don't we just put what happened behind us and forget about it?
 
 
I sighed reading them. I could tell that I had hurt him by kissing him then running off, but I really wasn't in the mood to talk to him. 
 
 
I turned my phone off and went to sleep.