Chapter 4

You're My Star

 

CHANSEUL’S POV

 

 

It's been a week since Kris started to tutor me, each and everyday I’m falling for him that I almost forgot about Kyungsoo and speaking of Kyungsoo I didn't see him in a week now. So at lunch time I went to his classroom only to be greeted by his friend.

 

"Woa~ kyungsoo's girl, what are you doing here? A very tall guy with weird hair asked me, I think Chanyeol is his name.

 

 

"Are you looking for D.O?" the shorter guy smile at me I know him, he's Baekhyun.

 

 

"Ah neh, is kyungsoo here?" then suddenly a beautiful girl appeared.

 

 

"Kyungsoo is absent for about a week now? You didn't now?" I sense sarcasm in her tone.

 

 

"Yah, Hyuna stop that, if Kyungsoo know your being mean with his girl even if you're his best friend for sure he'll hate you" Baekhyun said.

 

So Hyuna is her name, and how come I don't know that she's Kyunsoo's best friend. And why is he absent for a week? This is suspicious.

 

 

 

>>FASTFORWARD

 

 

The class ended so fast today so I decided to look for Kyungsoo, I go directly to his house.

I knocked on his door but no one answered so I decided to come in since it's unlocked.

 

 

Even Kyungsoo is living by himself you can see he's organize, 1 thing I like about him. I was busy checking things when Kyungsoo come out to his room.

 

 

"Chanseul-ah? What are you doing here?" I hear him say so I turn around. I'm so shock to see, Kyungsoo's body become thinner, his eye bags is visible.

 

 

"What happened to you? Are you sick?" I come closer and touch his forehead but he remove my hands and hug me.

 

 

"Chanseul you came, you're still concern about me" he said, even his voice change, it sound to tired. I soften with his action and hugged him back.

 

 

"Of course, you babo!" I said and giggle. "Chanseul?" he called my name in a sweet manner.

 

. . . "I Love you and I always do" he whisper in my ears.

 

Kyungsoo said he got sick. He looks really sick. So I suggested we go to the hospital at first he insists but I force him to.

 

Now where standing outside the doctors clinic waiting for his turn. The door open and we both look I was so shock to see Kris.

 

"Chanseul-ssi?" he said and he also look surprised, his gaze turn to Kyungsoo and go back to me.

 

I bow and greet him "Annyeong haseyo, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

 

 “I'm here just to visit my mom” then he point out the sign in the door. Doctor Wu YeJin.

Oh~ her mom is a doctor "How about you?" he asked me.

 

"I’m here for my. .My." then I look at Kyungsoo he look at me and hold my hands.

 

. . .  "I’m here for my boyfriend" I whisper the last part. I look at Kris and see sadness in his eyes

 

 

"Oh is that so? Btw I got to go, see you" then he walk away.

 

 

I'm about to follow him but Kyungsoo held my hand tighter.

 

 

"Don't go" he said in authoritative voice.

 

 

"But. . ." I lost of words.

 

 

"Please don't go" he beg me to stay.

 

- - - - - - 

Update again :)

 

Guys like i said this is going to be a short story, probably 10 chapters only but i hope you still support me.

 

please check out also my previous works. 

 

THANK YOU <3