Chapter 3

You're My Star

 

KYUNGSOO’S POV

 



It's been 3 hours since the class ended but I haven't see Chanseul. So I decided to look for her. I start searching at her classroom but no one is here. I walked to her desk and sat there.

 

"Wow~ this is where my girlfriend is studying, she's really amazing" if smile while imagining her.

 

I was so fascinated at her seat that I forgot I was looking for her.

When I’m about to leave her room I saw a familiar thing in the trash can.

 

Those are the roses I gave to Chaeseul this morning, I quickly pick it up but pricked by the thorn and my hands start bleeding again.

 

"Ow~ if Chanseul see this for sure she scold me for not taking care of myself, my girlfriend is so sweet" I talk to myself and a smile appear in my face just by thinking of my Chanseul.

 

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice.

 

I went closer to the window to see Chanseul and his classmate name Yifan.

 

I saw Chanseul and YiFan walking side to side, Chanseul is smiling brightly. I feel jealous. I tighter my grip at the roses I gave to Chanseul, I don't care if my hands bleed, I follow them with my gaze until their out of my sight.

 

I'm not dumb I know, Chanseul don't love me as much as she love me before, that's why I’m showing her how much I love her, but I think it's not enough.

I decided to leave the school. I need to talk to Chanseul. So I go straight to their house. I knocked 3 times and it swung open revealing Donghae hyung with tired expression.

 

"Kyungsoo-ah, what brought you here?" he asked me and force a smile.

 

 

"Hyung, I’m looking for Chanseul is she already here?" I asked him as he gesture me to come in, I sat at the couch.

 

"No not yet, she said she's doing a project so she coming home late" I nodded.

 

"Hyung? You ok? You look so tired" again i ask him.

 

 

"To tell the truth, no I’m not"

 

 

 

DONGHAE’S POV


 

 

 

Few minutes ago, I receive a call from Chanseul's school. It’s regarding her tuition fee. Our budget is not enough even if I work double time but of course I don't want her to know. I need to work even harder.

 

 After our parents died in a car accident I’m the only one Chanseul can rely on.

 

I keep thinking a solution in my problem when I hear a knock. I open it and saw Kyungsoo. He's looking for Chanseul but my sister is not here yet so I invited him to come in. We're sitting in the couch when Kyungsoo ask me if I’m ok.

 

I can't hide anything from this kid. He knows me too well that's why I like him for my sister. So I tell him everything.

 

 

"Maybe I can help hyung" he said to me.

 

"But Kyungsoo, how can you help me?"

 

 

"I can get a part time job, I don't want my Chanseul to leave the school, she's smart and she likes studying" he smiled.

 

"Kamsahamnida Kyungsoo-ah" I’m so thankful to him.

 

 

KYUNGSOO’S POV

 

 

Donghae hyung told me about their financial problem. I don't want my Chanseul to stop going to school, she's smart so I’ll do whatever just to help her.

 

I dial Jonghyun hyung’s number.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" he answered immediately.

 

"Hyung, this is Kyungsoo" there's a loud music in the background.

 

"Oh, Kyungsoo-ah, what can I do for you?" he ask me.

 

"Hyung I need a job"

"OK, not a problem go here at the club, it's always open for you. See you~" then he hung up.

I made my way to the club hyung was talking about. Jonghyun hyung is working as a host. A woman entertainer but of course I’m underage I can't do that job, maybe I can be a waiter o dishwasher.

 

I'll do everything for my Chanseul.

Even though I know the feeling is not mutual I do this because I want to.

 

I love her, what can I do?

 I don't want her to be sad. I want her to be happy.

 

 

. . . This is the only way I know.

- - - - - - - - 

 

 

Sorry for not updating yesterday,

So another chapter :)

Hope you enjoy :)

comment please :)