Chapter 1

You're My Star


CHANSEUL’S POV

 

"Yah Do Kyungsso, what are you doing here?" I asked my boyfriend who's standing at the back door of my classroom

 

 

"I just wanted to give you this" then he handed me a fresh roses, yes a fresh roses coz it still has its roots. I'm about to scold him but I see his hands bleeding. I quickly get my hanky and wipe the blood out.

 

 

"Jagiya~ are you concern about me?" he said teasingly.

 

 

"o-of course I do, haist, there, it's clean, now go back to your class, ours will start soon so bye now" I said and I turn away when he called my name.

 

 

"Lee Chanseul" I turn around with an irritated expression.

 

"What now? I hissed

 

"I love you, and I always do” he said seriously and smile at me and with that he walk back in his class.

 

I left there dumb founded then a question popped out in my mind.

 

 

"Do I still love you? Do Kyungsoo"

 

I stared at the roses that Kyungsoo gave to me. Haist this guy, he didn't even care to remove the roots. He never changes.

 

We've been together for two years now, back then he was a cute and cool guy that's why when he confess to me I said yes immediately.

But I think nothing last forever, even emotions change. Come to think of it, 2 years is long compare to those relationships that just lasted for a couple of months or worst just a week. Kyungsoo is still quite popular here at school. However, he is not as popular as Wu YiFan.

 

 If you are wondering who Wu Yifan is also known as Kris, He is the most popular student in our campus. Call me or something, but yes! I admit. I fall in love with Yifan even KyungSoo is still my boyfriend. Ok enough of self talking, I look like an idiot here.

 

I put back my gaze to the roses in my hands, haist where I can put it. It is dirty so I cannot keep it. So the next thing I know, I threw the roses in the trash can behind the door.

Just like what I wanted to do with my relationship with Do Kyungsoo.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter, 

what do you think guys?

Comments please

 

Kamsahamnida *bows*