2

The day I met Chanyeol

you wouldn't believe it... I actually startb wrting on it and tadah the one-shot is no one-shot anymore... let's see how long this story will become... and if anyone is still interested in it ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I don't exactly know how long we sat there, talking and just eating that chocolate but the time came when we really had to leave our hideout and try to find out where we were. The difficult part though was getting Chanyeol out there without being noticed... I mean he practically was a giant, with the face of an elf, the voice of King Kong and the most probably creppiest, friendly smile you've ever seen... not really what I call unnoticable... that problem got solved though when his manager found us first.

Chanyeol!!! Do you know how long we searched for you??? Have you forgotten that the first rule is to stay close to the group when we go out???” “Sorry hyung... I kinda... panicked???” “And so you decided to ran away and hide yourself the whole way in a dark alley with this pretty little lady??? Who are you by the way??” Suspicious the manager looked at me. “Hi...” “Hyung, I met her in the alley here, she's lost too... so I begged her to stay with me for a bit... can we bring her home hyung??? Oh please, please, please, please, please!!!” The manager looked me up and down, then to the pouting Chanyeol, then back to me, then to the -now wriggling and putting his best effort into every kind of aegyo he could think of- Chanyeol, back to me, again to Chanyeol... “Aiiiiiish... ok. BUT!!! You will not get any sweets for the next week... I see you ate a lot of chocolate anyways today... and now stop creeping the hell out of me” With that the manager sighed and turned around. That way he couldn't see how Chanyeol fistpumped the air, then hugged me (no lie: I thought all my bones would break...) and then took my hand to drag me to the van... good thing I have a say in all this too right...

Also in the car sitting were Suho who greeted me as if it was the most normal thing to have a random girl dragged in there by Chanyeol, Kai who greeted me and then basically... beamed to the other end of the car... and after that facepalmed himself probably being embarassed about his action (After this those smirks and whatever he does on stage can't convince me anymore... this guy is the most awkward person when he has to interact with others...) oh and D.O... who looked at me like I was an alien and tried to kill him... “Guys this is my new friend Ae Cha. I found her in that alley after I ran away and she was crying. Now what??? Her boyfriend just broke off with her today!!! He's stupid right??? I mean look at how pretty she is. And Ae Cha is funny too. And we were both lost so we sat there and ate chocolate together and...” “Chanyeol calm down a bit will you???” Suho lightly scolded. “Ehm... hi... I'm Ae Cha... and yeah Chanyeol pretty much told you guys everything about me already...” After I spoke D.O.'s eyes became even wider then beforehand, Suho smiled at me and Kai... just copied the leader, then plugged in his mp3 and pretented to fall asleep... in 3 seconds... Chanyeol on the other side grinned at me, told me how happy he was to have a new friend and tried to hug me. Because of the manager that glared at me through the rear-view though it stayed at try, since I moved away from him as far as I could and quickly told the manager my adress... talk about awkward...

Whoah... you live here??? Ae Cha!!! Are you rich or something??? This is an awesome house... whoah it's sooooooooo huge it's...” Again it was Suho interrupting Chanyeol's endless blabbering... by stuffing a piece of apple in his mouth... “Actually... I live up there.” With that I turned away from the house Chanyeol was talking about and pointed at the small path beside the house. Again I thought D.O.'s eyes would just pop out of his face any moment as he looked at the huge amount of stairs in front of him.

You live in the house up there???” That was actually the first sentence I heard from awkward-Kai (ha! I'll forever gonna call him that) “Yes... well actually not the house... the rooftop of the house...” Chanyeol looked at me with pure amazement in his eyes. “I've never seen someone living on a rooftop. Wow that's sooooooooooo cool can I come with you and see how it looks from the inside??? Please, please, please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease???” Ohh god those eyes... somebody help meeeeeeeeee. “CHANYEOL!!! I have to get you back to the dorm with the others. You're not going up there!!!” “But hyuuuuuuuuuuuung” “No! Say bye to Ae Cha-shii and then get back in the car.” Pouting did nothing this time round and I actually was relieved... I mean I like Chanyeol... he's funny and cute... but I'm tired and he's way too hyper to handle right now. “Goodbye Chanyeol-shii, Suho-shii, Kai-shii and D.O-shii! Have a good trip home and good luck for your career.” I waved and turned around to start my way up the stairs to my rooftop-room. I heard Chanyeol whine to his manager for a bit but I didn't thought I would meet those guys again anyways so I didn't put much attention to it and didn't look back.

-----------------------------------------------------

xD I had a feeling I should add some more characters... and yes for me Kai is like the awkwardest person on the world if he's not on stage... I mean have you seen this guy being embarassed about himself and stuff??? And I think that's something different from all the other stories were he's always the playboy and whatnot ^^