Honesty

Wasurenaide [Don't Forget Me]

The next day I decided to not go to school because I was still feeling little bit sick. I layed in my bed all day, I wanted to close my eyes for a moment, wanted to sleep. But she always came to my mind. I remembered her attention, her protection to me when I'm sick.

 


Her hand gently caressed my cheek, "You got a fever Baekhyun-ah.. have you take some medicines?" wiith her worried face, her hands were always ready to hug me when I began to complain that I wasn't feeling well.
 


I felt my eyes hot and was about to shed tears. Without realizing it was already late afternoon, the sun became orange when suddenly my phone rang. I reached my phone with my blurry vision. My heart beated faster when I read the name on my phone's screen. With a trembling hand, I pressed the button.

 


"Hello?" I greeted him. Nana, why did she suddenly call me?
 


I didn't hear anything for a while, "Hey..". My heart felt shattered to hear her voiceI miss you very much.. I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. "Waeyo..?" Thousand questions passing on my mind, but I tried to calmly wait for her voice again.

 


"You.. I heard you're ill, is that true?" she asked very slowly and carefully as if to hold her tears with all her strength. Just like her, I also needed some time to gather my strength to be able to talk calmly with her on the phone. "Ne.. Just a little fever, but I'm okay now.. " I said. Although still feeling little bit dizzy, but It was better.

 


Again, I didn't hear her voice, but when I heard the sound, she was sobbing. I was getting confused, very upset and agitated. "Nana..? Are you crying..? " I asked her carefully. But she still didn't answer, just crying there. I really hated all this..

 


"You.. You should be able to keep your health.. " she said in between sobs. It was hard to hear it, my heart ached. "I'm very worried about you.." she said in a weak voice.

 


I just couldn't sit there and hearing she cried, I stood up and walked to take my coat, "Where are you now?" I said, wearing my coat with one hand still on the phone pressed to my ear.
 


"Me? I'm in the garden in front of the coffee shop.. Waeyo? " She replied, puzzled.
 


"Wait for me there" I said, hung up the call and immediately walked out of the house. The Coffee shop wasn't too far from my home, I'd still be able to reach even with a less healthy body like this. I couldn't hold steps to not to run. Trying to breath and with a dizzy head. I missed her very much..

 


I stop when I saw a female figure with her sweater was looking down at her cell phone in her hand. I didn't know whether I should continue reaching her or..
 


"Baekhyun??" She looked shock to see me. She immediately stood up and I slowly approached her. She ran to me. Her face was still wet because of tears and her eyes were puffy reamined from crying. Her hand gently touched my face.

 


"You.. What are you doing here? you're still sick- " I hugged her before she could continue her words.
 


I really really missed her, her body warmth, her scent, all about her..
 


"I really miss you.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. "I said, while tears streamed down my face. She hugged me tightly, "I missed you too.." she whispered in her tears.

 


I pulled my body to face her. My hand gently wiping the tears from her face, "I love you.. "
 


She smiled, "I love you too.. "

 


Thankyou for  reading everyone, I'd love to see your comment and subcribes :D