Secret Love

Infinite Drabbles.

 

 

It was a peaceful afternoon for Sungjong, a high school freshman. He was just an average student without a title, and he preferred it that way. He is a cheerful and friendly guy by nature, which is why it’s not doubtable if he has his different group of peers.

 

“Sungjong! I saw him!” a tall and hyper guy shouted as he ran towards Sungjong who was resting under a huge sycamore tree.

 

“Geez, Sungyeol hyung, can you please keep it down?” Sungjong said with a smile on his visage as he covered his ears.

 

“But he’s at the library!” Sungyeol screamed and walked away.

 

Sungjong just stood up, following the loud guy, for he knows that Sungyeol might sulk all day.

 

~

 

“So… Where is your Prince Charming?” Sungjong asked the surprisingly quiet Sungyeol.

 

“I know I saw him here!!” Sungyeol shouted with a pout, earning him some glares from the students inside the library. Sometimes Sungjong wonders if he’s even younger than Sungyeol.

 

“He was with Sunggyu! I swear!” Sungyeol added, and with this, Sungjong’s eyes widened.

 

“Really?! Why did you just tell me this now? We’ve been searching here for like, 6 minutes and with that length of time, they might have gone far away!”

 

Yes, Sungjong has a crush on the campus nerd – Kim Sunggyu. He doesn’t even know why he was attracted with that hamster-like guy. Maybe it was because of his small eyes behind those thick glasses of his, or maybe that chubby cheeks, or maybe it was his smartness, he wasn’t really sure. But, that’s the real essence of love right? Not knowing the exact reason why you are attracted with someone and all you know is that you only love that person and no other else.

 

In the end, Sungjong didn’t saw Sunggyu.

 

~

 

Sungjong was sitting comfortably at the library when a figure appeared just beside him. When he turned his look to the figure, his heart skipped a beat. It was Kim Sunggyu with large books tucked in his arms, and he seems to be looking cautiously (and shyly) at Sungjong’s seat. The younger was too dazed to figure out what’s happening and then it hit him.

 

“Oh!” Sungjong exclaimed as he quickly stood up from the chair.

 

“I’m s-sorry. I kinda forgot t-that you always sit here.” Sunggyu seemed surprised, his normally small eyes widening a bit.

 

“You know my usual seat?”

 

“Uh… Yeah. I sometimes see y-you all by y-yourself, sitting here.” Sungjong said, a blush creeping its way to his cheeks.

 

“Oh… I wasn’t actually going to sit. I was just looking for my binder. Did you saw it?” Sunggyu asked, eyeing the floor.

 

“I didn’t. But if I ever see it, I’ll give it to you right away.” Sungjong muttered thoughtfully.

 

“I hope you don’t, though.”

 

Sungjong raised his eyebrows, feeling a tinge of pain inside him. Sunggyu just realized what he had said and immediately took it back.

 

“I didn’t mean it in a bad way or something. I just don’t want you – or anyone – to see what’s written inside it.” the older explained.

 

“Don’t worry Sunggyu-ssi, I won’t open it.” Sungjong smiled.

 

“Thanks–and you can call me Gyu hyung if you want.” Sunggyu suggested.

 

“I’d love to, Gyu hyung.”

 

“Bye, Jongie.”

 

After saying that, the small-eyed guy hurriedly left the library, leaving a gaping Sungjong behind. The latter grabbed his bag that was on the table trying to catch the fleeing hamster, and he saw a white colored binder on the spot where his bag was placed earlier. His plan of chasing Sunggyu was suddenly changed to knowing what Sunggyu hiding on his binder was.

 

Sungjong slowly reached out for the binder, and when he successfully got it without any disruption, he opened it quickly.

 

“Nothing seems to be suspicious here.” Sungjong whispered to himself as he skimmed through the pages of Sunggyu’s binder, but his actions stopped when he reached the very last page of it. There on the last page, written by Sunggyu’s neat handwriting was a cute,

 

“I secretly love Jongie. ♥ (sshh! >,<)”

 

~

 

A/N: Did I seriously wrote that? No I didn't. Grr. Yes I did. DX This is so random. I've been busy with school stuffs. I barely had the time to write an update on my chaptered story. T_________T I just wanna hide at a corner or something. /lesigh