Smile.

Infinite Drabbles.

 

-

 

Myungsoo is a delinquent; everyone in his school knows that. He’s life is pretty much ed up, having no parents (they died in an accident when he was twelve), no friends (he lost connection to them and now he doesn’t know where the they are), and no permanent place to stay in. He was moving from place to place, using the money that his uncle gives him. He was thankful for the man, because he’s the reason why Myungsoo’s still in school. Maybe his life wasn’t so ed up.

 

-

 

Myungsoo looked at the peaceful sky as the wind carefully brushes through his skin. He was currently lying under a tree, skipping class.

 

“Hello there!” a voice chirped.

 

Myungsoo glared at the owner of the voice, hoping that it will scare him. But the person didn’t even show any signs of fright; instead, he lied beside Myungsoo comfortably.

 

“My name is Sungyeol, I’m skipping class too.” Sungyeol, as what the guy mentioned, stated the obvious and smiled.

 

 

Faking a smile is the most painful lie,

but the most effective way to hide from all the questions.

 

 

When Myungsoo didn’t respond, Sungyeol continued talking.

 

“I’m actually planning on killing myself later.”

 

-

 

Myungsoo listened to Sungyeol’s story without saying anything. If he thinks that his life is pretty much ed up, what more was Sungyeol’s?

 

Myungsoo’s parents died in an accident, Sungyeol’s wanted to die instead of having a son like him.

 

Myungsoo lost his friends, Sungyeol didn’t, but his so-called friends don’t really give a to him, maybe Sungyeol was the only one who thinks that they are friends.

 

Myungsoo doesn’t have a permanent place to stay in, while Sungyeol certainly doesn’t have any place to live in. According to him, his parents just kicked him out of the house yesterday, because they didn’t liked the food that he cooked. Such parents he has.

 

Therefore, Myungsoo concluded, he was practically living a life full of rainbows compared to Sungyeol.

 

“You shouldn’t die.”

 

And for the first time after his parents left him, Myungsoo smiled.

 

-

 

A/N: OMG so sad T____T lmao I feel like I'm the only one who's sad with this XD WOW thanks for the 3 subscribers ;A; I was expecting a massive number of subscribers actually, (lol yeah I'm that ambitious) but it's fine like this though :D I have school tomorrow, but we have no classes on Teusday, so I'll be gone for a day only. I hope you guys won't miss me so much XDD See yoooouuuu~♥