Our Time Is Over

Infinite Drabbles.

Everything was a blur for Myungsoo.

 

There’s only one concern that he have in mind – Sunggyu. The said guy had gone missing for a week already, and no one seemed to have seen him. Everyone is worried, including his parents. They haven’t visited Sunggyu the past few years and now they’re here, anxious to know his whereabouts.

 

Myungsoo know the reason why Sunggyu was missing, but he doesn’t want to accept it. It was his entire fault; Sunggyu left because of him.

 

-

 

Myungsoo was running after Sunggyu through the busy streets of Myungdong one night.

 

“Sunggyu! It was just a misunderstanding! We’re not–”

 

“Cut the crap Myungsoo. I’ve seen enough to know that it wasn’t a misunderstanding. I understand it very much that you’re with Sungyeol a little while ago, kissing him. Am I right?” Sunggyu cut off Myungsoo’s words. His voice was dangerously low, a sign that he’s clearly not happy with the situation.

 

“I’m not sober!!”

 

“Okay, I’ll accept that. So, if I break up with you right now because I’m not sober, would you believe me?” Sunggyu asked calmly.

 

“No, why would–”

 

“Still, I’m breaking up with you. Sober or not.” And with that, Sunggyu glared for the last time at Myungsoo, walking away.

 

“Sung–”

 

“It’s ingover Myungsoo! We’re over!” Sunggyu yelled, not turning back even once.

 

-

 

‘Sunggyu… Where the are you?’ Myungsoo thought, fiddling with his fingers. Being alone in his apartment wasn’t helping as it was bringing some memories which he spent with Sunggyu.

 

He decided to open the television because the silence was slowly killing him. He kept on switching channels and stopped as he spotted a news flash report.

 

“A guy in his early twenties was found dead in front of LG Gangnam Tower. The police suspects for now that the guy forcefully broke the glass window from the tenth floor, since there were no witnesses. It seems to be a suicide case,” Myungsoo continued watching, side-eyeing his phone, “We found this in the guy’s pocket just now and turns out that his name is Kim Sunggyu, twenty three years old…”

 

As Myungsoo heard that, his eyes were completely glued to the television, as it was showing the guy’s body. It was indeed Sunggyu.

 

-

 

It was Sunggyu’s funeral and everyone were crying, everyone but Myungsoo. He can’t cry, because deep inside him, he still knows that they will be togehter, that it’s not over.

 

The next day, the news reported that they have spotted a dead body beside Kim Sunggyu’s grave.

 

-

 

A/N: Okaaaaay~ Blame my sleepiness for this crappy MyungGyu drabble. OTL. Was the places correct? (i didn't Googled it, I just remembered reading those places somewhere) XD I'll try to write another one tonight, or maybe continue writing 'I Wish'. Comment and subscribe ne? ♥