Love Letter

Infinite Drabbles.

 

 

-

 

“Eh? Another one?” Sunggyu mumbled to himself as he spotted a neatly placed medium-sized paper on the top of his students’ test papers.

 

He’s been receiving creepy but sweet love letters ever since the start of classes and today isn’t an exception. He eyed all of his male students, trying to find who possibly left the letter, which was his daily habit.

 

Sunggyu already has a list of suspects who might be leaving those girly letters on the top of his desk everyday. Those were Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon, Jang Dongwoo, and Kim Myungsoo. Since he kind of studied psychology, he based his investigations first by looking at his students’ body language everytime he asks them about their knowledge regarding the culprit.

 

Whenever Sunggyu asks Woohyun, most of the time, the latter gets very defensive which is why Sunggyu put him on the list. When Howon – most likely called Hoya – was asked, he often scratches his nose and throat, and that is also a reason why he’s in the list. However, when Sunggyu asks Dongwoo, the guy doesn’t even deny it, and insists that he’s the one leaving it. But Sunggyu doesn’t believe him entirely, much to his dismay. The last one, Myungsoo, prefers to avoid eye contact, making him involved in this little game of detective.

 

In the middle of the class, Sunggyu spotted Dongwoo winking at him, which made him feel uncomfortable.

 

“Jang Dongwoo, detention.”

 

“No way! You’re kidding me! I was just giving you y winks!!” the blue haired guy exclaimed and the whole class cracked up, all except one student – Hoya.

 

-

 

The next day, Sunggyu woke up incredibly early, which is why he is early for work too. He walked with long strides towards his classroom and to his surprise, he saw a surprised Hoya when he entered. Sunggyu looked over his desk, and found a letter on it. He smirked.

 

“Aha! It’s you!! Would you mind exp–” Sunggyu’s words were cut off as Hoya tackled him to the floor, suddenly kissing him aggressively.

 

Hoya pulled away for a second and whispered

 

“Mr. Kim, you’re so stupid for not recognizing who HoBaby is.”

 

-

 

The next day, Sunggyu was at his apartment (it’s Saturday) skimming all the letters that Hoya sent, and was completely shocked when he saw that every letter has a HoBaby written at the lower right corner.

 

“How come I didn’t saw this? I’m really stupid.” he said to himself.

 

“I still love you even if you are, Mr. Kim.” Hoya appeared out of nowhere and whispered at the older, cupping Sunggyu’s face and kissing him.

 

-

 

A/N: I always end up making weird drabbles when I'm bored. LOL. If we still don't have classes tomorrow (due to the bad weather), I might update 'Secret Love'. :D
Subscribe? Comment?